Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she felt so much pressure to make it work after she moved on so quickly with him after Anders and got pregnant verrrry quickly - especially after saying she didn’t want any more children whilst she was married and that’s why it all broke up 🙈

Reactions: 9
I guess she felt so much pressure to make it work after she moved on so quickly with him after Anders and got pregnant verrrry quickly - especially after saying she didn’t want any more children whilst she was married and that’s why it all broke up 🙈
It was the longest toxic rebound relationship ever...

Reactions: 12
I think their little girl is soo cute, I’m not saying this in a bad way I’m just curious. Are her teeth like that because she sucks her thumb? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 4
I think their little girl is soo cute, I’m not saying this in a bad way I’m just curious. Are her teeth like that because she sucks her thumb? Does anyone know?
It does look like that.. my son wouldn’t get rid of his dummy for years and everyone warned me of “dummy teeth” which he never actually got buther teeth are definitely pushed forward

Reactions: 2
From the dummy I would say. You can see the teeth are circular where the dummy is in the mouth.

Reactions: 3
So wait, she has broken up with Jake but is living in Essex anyway instead of London?
How bizarre, when she left Cheshire she claimed it was because it was too boring.

Reactions: 2
I am surprised more hasn’t been made of fact that even when Anders was in Cheshire (her ex); Julian lived with him and his partner Sofie. He went to school in Cheshire; so she basically walked away from her young son the minute she met Jake and moved to London. I live in the area btw.

fwiw Julian is in a stable environment with Sofie and Anders; they have a little boy together and another baby on the way. Sometimes children are best raised by their fathers for sure

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I find it so sad she reposts pictures of her son that Sofie (his step mom) posts real time because Sofie is actually being a mother to him and not her….

I am surprised more hasn’t been made of fact that even when Anders was in Cheshire (her ex); Julian lived with him and his partner Sofie. He went to school in Cheshire; so she basically walked away from her young son the minute she met Jake and moved to London. I live in the area btw.

fwiw Julian is in a stable environment with Sofie and Anders; they have a little boy together and another baby on the way. Sometimes children are best raised by their fathers for sure
Oh my gosh I did not know this!! God she’s an awful “mother”!

Reactions: 7
Yes she lived with Jake in London whilst Anders raised their son Julian in Cheshire. Actually Anders raised him alone; he obviously met Sofie a while later and after dating a while she moved to England to live with him. So yeah; basically Misse upped sticks and moved to London to be with Jake; leaving Julian with his dad.

Anders is obviously a fantastic dad and Sofie a great step mum so he’s doing just fine. I was blocked on Instagram when I said something to her at time. For a me; being a mum should always come first..... I live in Cheshire and it was well known that Anders was raising Julian whilst she lived elsewhere...

• Sad
Well she’s met her karma with jake. Any man that would allow a mother to leave her child to start a new life with them is a massive red flag. She doesn’t seem maternal at all, her Instagram posts don’t fool me, I hate that she shows favouritism and acts like river is her only child
Yes she lived with Jake in London whilst Anders raised their son Julian in Cheshire. Actually Anders raised him alone; he obviously met Sofie a while later and after dating a while she moved to England to live with him. So yeah; basically Misse upped sticks and moved to London to be with Jake; leaving Julian with his dad.

Anders is obviously a fantastic dad and Sofie a great step mum so he’s doing just fine. I was blocked on Instagram when I said something to her at time. For a me; being a mum should always come first..... I live in Cheshire and it was well known that Anders was raising Julian whilst she lived elsewhere...
Misse must read this thread. Julians been remembered today

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just always remember Dawn slagging off the more on her face. Sounds like her ex footballer husband is well rid

Reactions: 7
Anders might not have felt like it at the time but he’s so much better off now. Sofie is beautiful; intelligent (has a masters) and a wonderful mum to their son; and step mum to Julian. They have another child on the way. He found happiness in the end; Misse however will continue her search...

Well she’s met her karma with jake. Any man that would allow a mother to leave her child to start a new life with them is a massive red flag. She doesn’t seem maternal at all, her Instagram posts don’t fool me, I hate that she shows favouritism and acts like river is her only child

Misse must read this thread. Julians been remembered today
I agree re: Jake. Nice to see her (hopefully) spending a lot more time with Julian now her relationship with Jake seems to be off. Hope this continues

Reactions: 9
Misse is a narcissist. Her brothers murder trial is on and all she is doing is posting selfies of herself. The wife was in court yesterday denying his money came from drugs

• Wow
  • Sad