Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww poor Jades greeting noo....boo bleeping hoo. Serves the witch right, every live recently is her coming in screaming like a bleeping banshee and finally someone got the better of her 🤣🤣🤣 oh how I laughed when MJ handed her arse to her hahahaha. Wish her and her tag would duck right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww poor Jades greeting noo....boo bleeping hoo. Serves the witch right, every live recently is her coming in screaming like a bleeping banshee and finally someone got the better of her 🤣🤣🤣 oh how I laughed when MJ handed her arse to her hahahaha. Wish her and her tag would duck right off.
I’ve got to turn the volume on my phone down whenever she’s in some cunts box the screaming is headache material , her poor wean n dug having to listen to that 24/7. The neighbours must have paracetamol on repeat prescription having to live next door to that

• Haha
MJ is away for fat dissolving injections …. Hope they’ve got a machine gun to fire the syringes in coz it’s bound to be a few litre never mind mils 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MJ is away for fat dissolving injections …. Hope they’ve got a machine gun to fire the syringes in coz it’s bound to be a few litre never mind mils 🙅🏼‍♀️
That MJ's live came up on my FYP earlier and she was saying she was feeling lazy which is unlike her cos she usually gets up and goes straight to the Gym...

I was a little taken aback until I realised my mistake. "The Jim" must be the name of her feeder.

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shows how good the pyramid scheme weight loss products she punts must be 🥴
Still cannot believe someone at that extremely unhealthy weight is selling diet pills she’s clearly no a good advertisement for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shows how good the pyramid scheme weight loss products she punts must be 🥴
Still cannot believe someone at that extremely unhealthy weight is selling diet pills she’s clearly no a good advertisement for them.
Definitely not good PR 🤣🤣 all they juice plus reps are always on the larger side. It’s the same as slimming world reps they would be massive yet giving me pure grief for only losing a pun 😩🤣
Eat less , move more! Only thing that’s gna work to upkeep any weight loss, none of these magic pills that cure everything including ✨ DEPRESSION ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely not good PR 🤣🤣 all they juice plus reps are always on the larger side. It’s the same as slimming world reps they would be massive yet giving me pure grief for only losing a pun 😩🤣
Eat less , move more! Only thing that’s gna work to upkeep any weight loss, none of these magic pills that cure everything including ✨ DEPRESSION ✨
She should get into selling cakes or something least she would look like she eats n enjoys what she sells. Aw I’m a cow 🙈🤣.

70CC225F-8956-42F7-AD3D-344FD8025829.png

Clati’s had a load of shite tattoos done, including one right doon her face 😭
Maybe she’ll get one of a tag anaw when her ankle accessory is finally removed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She should get into selling cakes or something least she would look like she eats n enjoys what she sells. Aw I’m a cow 🙈🤣.

View attachment 1335497
Absolutely barkin ! Suits her 🤣

• Haha
I love the lifelong commitment to being unemployed on display with a face tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely barkin ! Suits her 🤣
She’s recommending the tattooist saying best in the business🤣 , his tattoos look shite it’s as bad advertising for tattoos as Dugheed is for hair extensions
I love the lifelong commitment to being unemployed on display with a face tattoo
I wish I’d screen recorded it the day she was on making hunnnnnnners of excuses why she canny work was funny as duck 🤣. Doesny need excuses now , naebody will employ that

• Haha
She’s recommending the tattooist saying best in the business🤣 , his tattoos look shite it’s as bad advertising for tattoos as Dugheed is for hair extensions

I wish I’d screen recorded it the day she was on making hunnnnnnners of excuses why she canny work was funny as duck 🤣. Doesny need excuses now , naebody will employ that
Do you remember any of them because scotty said anyone who knows Jade knows her disabilities but I don't 😂😂

• Haha
Do you remember any of them because scotty said anyone who knows Jade knows her disabilities but I don't 😂😂
I’m sure she was saying she took seizures and wasn’t allowed to work
The brew benefit fraud squad would have a field day on Scottish tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1335497
Those might hamper her employment opportunities...oh...wait.

• Haha
2Frat has epilepsy so she’ll get PIP for “safety” reasons and likely get LCWRA UC. Though I’m pretty sure she could work if she could be bothered to get off her fat arse! Still makes me chuckle her being described as “waddling down the street” Pure comedy gold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im late to partyyy. That MJ burns stays in Carmyle n shes widely (excuse the pun) known as a fuckin roaster.

• Haha
I’m sure she was saying she took seizures and wasn’t allowed to work
The brew benefit fraud squad would have a field day on Scottish tiktok
People who take seizures definitely can still work and it would literally be discrimination to say they aren't allowed to work at all (obviously one's like driving etc you can't) it would just be an employers responsibility to be informed and see if any adjustments would need to be in place.

And most people would be prescribed medication to keep seizures under control too.

Those tattoos are bleeping horrid aswell, like.not good work at all the person she's promoting 😂

Reactions: 6
Im late to partyyy. That MJ burns stays in Carmyle n shes widely (excuse the pun) known as a fuckin roaster.
Everytime you all mention an area i have to go and google it 😂 I know nowhere 😒. I have no sense of direction, you could spin me around in a circle and id get lost 😭. Struggle to make my way outta Braehead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure what age she is, she seems very young but she is an absolute roaster.
Cheryl was bitching about her the other day I'm sure as well so surprised she was in the box, was saying something like I don't know why she felt the need to come in the box and just sit there through all the drama when she was only supposed to be checking if we were talking about her (shes called Jade too so came on to ask why she was being talked about).

I watched her try and push out a tear for about half an hour about her friend that passed away, decided to go visit his grave.
Then proceeded to take the camera with her on live travelled to it, tried to push out tears while she was there too... and was unsuccessful.
So at one point she asked someones Alexa (That Thomas's new bird) who was in the box to play a sad song, sat with a really sad face on and made sure to angle her camera to get her sad face and his grave stone in the background (which she repeatedly said she wasn't going to show).
Honestly. This App.

Just realised you're talking about Avril, not Jade. ahahahah sorry.
Blue haired Jade and her pal are cringe AF! Pure desperate to be spoke about, they both think they're "tiktok famous" 🥴

Reactions: 4
Everytime you all mention an area i have to go and google it 😂 I know nowhere 😒. I have no sense of direction, you could spin me around in a circle and id get lost 😭. Struggle to make my way outta Braehead
Next to your very own parkhead lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.