Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems theyve had their fun with him and dumped him. Few weeks ago aw the boys and girls were all ass kissing each other and eating dug food for a laugh. Now theyve all turned on each other and diggin each other out. Fuckin shambles 🤣
We aw know tiktok friendships don't last they aw turn on each other stab each other in the back go on live telling each others secrets once they fall out i just don't get it. if I was pals with any of uz on here and months or whatever down the line we had a fall out i wouldn't run to tiktok and tell everyone everything I know about ye there's no loyalty among friends these days. No matter how bad anyone hurts me their secrets come to the grave with me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone catch what happened way Danny this morning was in someone's box arguing think it was steph yoker hes now arguing with scotty he seems in a bad way sounds as tho hes about to greet and sounds very depressed
This is all mags fault making him out a beast yes what he said was wrong but she picks and chooses when she wants to call someone out as has let Rosie and PB away with saying stuff about kids but picks on Danny as he's vulnerable and won't fight back.

Reactions: 10
This is all mags fault making him out a beast yes what he said was wrong but she picks and chooses when she wants to call someone out as has let Rosie and PB away with saying stuff about kids but picks on Danny as he's vulnerable and won't fight back.
She’s a vile piece of tit. Sat for months letting people call Danny a beast . Poor guy lost everything because of her and Cheryl.
It was obvious the neds crew would soon get tired of Danny when they had their use out of him it’s a bloody shame as he thought he had pals .
Hopefully Scotty moves on soon and stops creeping about Dannys account controlling him .

Reactions: 7
She’s a vile piece of tit. Sat for months letting people call Danny a beast . Poor guy lost everything because of her and Cheryl.
It was obvious the neds crew would soon get tired of Danny when they had their use out of him it’s a bloody shame as he thought he had pals .
Hopefully Scotty moves on soon and stops creeping about Dannys account controlling him .
By the way it's not that Scotty just knows the password to control Danny, it wasn't Danny's account to start with. He kept getting blocked and neds crew had to find someone to give him a account. A lassie let them use hers to give to him, so she gave it to Scotty who gave it to Danny. So he can't change the password. If Danny is that bothered he could have set up his own account and waited for followers. But he likes to be able to go live instantly hence the taking over other peoples accounts. Aye it's weird that Scotty keeps logging into it but that's the only reason he knows the password

Reactions: 4
I don't know if hes worried about going to jail and this is why hes spiralling or if hes taking more and more drugs. Whatever it is the guy needs help i get people cant be responsible for him but if it was my friend I'd do everything I could to help
I think it’s a bit of both 😩 He seems very rejection sensitive and wants people to like him. These people being ‘against’ him is actually driving him daft, just like it did when he got that welfare check. It’s not gonna end well, they need to just stop talking about him.

That wee Jack was his pal, but Jack now seems to be the Ned crews wee pet project because he smoked a bit of Danny’s crack and said he wanted to harikari himself.

Reactions: 6
By the way it's not that Scotty just knows the password to control Danny, it wasn't Danny's account to start with. He kept getting blocked and neds crew had to find someone to give him a account. A lassie let them use hers to give to him, so she gave it to Scotty who gave it to Danny. So he can't change the password. If Danny is that bothered he could have set up his own account and waited for followers. But he likes to be able to go live instantly hence the taking over other peoples accounts. Aye it's weird that Scotty keeps logging into it but that's the only reason he knows the password
Yeah I know that Chloe lassie gave him it which was good of her but it’s being used as a way to control Danny & cut him off from people who genuinely like him. Scottys blackmailing him saying if he doesn’t block people like me he will cut his lives . It’s a power trip for him. Hopefully Danny gets his own account that nobody can get access to at some point as it’s no fair how he’s blackmailed & it’s an invasion of privacy Scotty reading his private messages etc. Danny keeps unmodding Scott but then he logs back and and mods himself to block Dannys friends . The boys a creep

Reactions: 8
Yeah I know that Chloe lassie gave him it which was good of her but it’s being used as a way to control Danny & cut him off from people who genuinely like him. Scottys blackmailing him saying if he doesn’t block people like me he will cut his lives . It’s a power trip for him. Hopefully Danny gets his own account that nobody can get access to at some point as it’s no fair how he’s blackmailed & it’s an invasion of privacy Scotty reading his private messages etc. Danny keeps unmodding Scott but then he logs back and and mods himself to block Dannys friends . The boys a creep
Dunno why they don’t just kick Danny off the account then, change the passwords at their end. But that would mean they’ll miss out on drama.

Reactions: 4
That MJ's live came up on my FYP earlier and she was saying she was feeling lazy which is unlike her cos she usually gets up and goes straight to the Gym...

I was a little taken aback until I realised my mistake. "The Jim" must be the name of her feeder.
She goes to the gym with fat Stephanie Sinclair takes a few videos and goes home. If you go to they gym persistently and calorie count when you are that size the weight falls off at a much faster rate than someone who has a normal BMI.

Conditions like PCOS and insulin resistance do make it harder to lose weight not that she’s ever said she has either but I’m sure that will be the next thing her cbd haribos will help with they already help with her sons autism btw

In conclusion, the cunts are at it. Trunchbull 1&2 will be roughly the same size this time next year

Im late to partyyy. That MJ burns stays in Carmyle n shes widely (excuse the pun) known as a fuckin roaster.
There was a Wolfpack hunters sting near her house, her and Ronald McDonald out in the street clapping and shouting gunge that weirdo was a joke

Reactions: 5
Just wondering Does anyone know what happened to the no peace for a beast lassie from the other week btw ? Did she get lifted ?
Scotty & 2frat sat on their arses telling her to shout at what they thought was Jade Jackson’s flat cause the flat happened to have blue blinds .

Reactions: 1
Just wondering Does anyone know what happened to the no peace for a beast lassie from the other week btw ? Did she get lifted ?
Scotty & 2frat sat on their arses telling her to shout at what they thought was Jade Jackson’s flat cause the flat happened to have blue blinds .
Nah they protested the beasts got moved and she went back to her normal life. She's in hospital with her mental health the now singing sad songs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never seen any of this been quite busy but I wish I had 😂

Reactions: 2
Mags clearly reads this as she mentioned me saying about Cheryl & her making Danny lose his stuff. Here’s yer pals tweets Mags ya hypocrite
How’s it ok for her to be pally with a man that wants to beast weans and rape women if she’s that much of a protector of kids. Make it make sense

2frat anaw had him round her wean, gave her wean a teddy bear from him . Textbook predator
That knocks me sick. Fkn hypocritical boot that she is 🤬😡🤬

Reactions: 5
Too much info for a Monday 🤮
Need a snow shovel to give that arse a slap , he prob thought it was her face … Nae difference 🤣

Big Dee has just says she’s deleting TikTok FOR GOOD on her fb live 🙄 NB hen 👋
I still laugh when I think of her doing psychic readings for folk 🤣 big billy bullshitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Need a snow shovel to give that arse a slap , he prob thought it was her face … Nae difference 🤣

Big Dee has just says she’s deleting TikTok FOR GOOD on her fb live 🙄 NB hen 👋
I still laugh when I think of her doing psychic readings for folk 🤣 big billy bullshitter!
Awk she’ll be like Jade Frati floating about lives wearing her invisibility cloak kidding on she’s left the app .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.