Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just checked, when i joined TL i was actually off sick from work with stress. 4 months i was off. My hair was falling out etc. You lot must've helped me

Reactions: 9
wee man had a fight online last night over a game, stupid fight.. But that was me up all night
I'm a worrier too, I've mellowed out a bit tho in my old age and try not to let it effect me as much but I'm always worrying about something I probably don't need to be! I try remind myself worrying and getting stressed isn't going to fix it, isn't always that easy tho!

Reactions: 4
Ive got worse, i was always so laid back and now its like im a spring ready to pop ( thats how my dad describes me ) Tells me to go a walk

Reactions: 5
Aw you don’t need to explain yourself It’s ok to sound off. I wanty smother my man nightly for snoring. I didn’t talk to him for a fortnight after I dreamed he cheated on me. Gillian probably needs pumped

Ive got worse, i was always so laid back and now its like im a spring ready to pop ( thats how my dad describes me ) Tells me to go a walk
Just walk it off I worry more when I'm walking, go into my own world creating problems before they're even there

Reactions: 2
Aw you don’t need to explain yourself It’s ok to sound off. I wanty smother my man nightly for snoring. I didn’t talk to him for a fortnight after I dreamed he cheated on me. Gillian probably needs pumped
Aye wi a hot poker. Witchy poo

I'm the same @Dourface Little Miss Anxiety ridden mess here. I take ages to get to sleep and the man sleeps after a shift at work in 2.4 seconds. Snoring like a pig I'm like ffs just how!

It does make a difference coming on here and getting a laugh with you all than sitting worrying about the same shit 281 times a night.

Reactions: 3
Right enough of this keek.. Just wanted to clear it up for KDawg. I think we do forget it isnt just a big group chat at times

Reactions: 3
I missed kdawgs live AGAIN
See this real life shit getting in the way of everything, actually sick of it 🥹
What have I missed ? Anyone give me a quick run down what’s happened?

Reactions: 1
Right ive never read any of the PB threads... any idea what thread is best to start or should I bite the bullet and start at number 1 lol

I advise folk all day long about their mental health however I struggle with imposter syndrome- always think I was given my job by mistake! We will get there.

Reactions: 5
Right ive never read any of the PB threads... any idea what thread is best to start or should I bite the bullet and start at number 1 lol
Need to start at number 1 cause there’s so many twists & turns . You will honestly think it’s made up stuff on there like it’s too unreal to be true, if I didn’t know some of the folk he’s fucked about with id think it was made up . He’s horrendous, plays Mr Nice but he’s a nasty bastard

Reactions: 9
I advise folk all day long about their mental health however I struggle with imposter syndrome- always think I was given my job by mistake! We will get there.
I tell folk they are poor, when they earn more than me

K Dawg as much as I love her is getting a lot of info from these threads. She's said a lot of stuff either I've said or I've read written on here by you guys. She's obviously got her own mind and not afraid to say it, so good on her.

Reactions: 1
K Dawg as much as I love her is getting a lot of info from these threads. She's said a lot of stuff either I've said or I've read written on here by you guys. She's obviously got her own mind and not afraid to say it, so good on her.
Yeah she reads here then does her own research, but give her her due, she does say "they say" so everyone knows where she's getting her info from. She just likes to back up what we've said with more proof before she makes her mind up about anyone!

I haven't read them either, don't know if I CBA going through them but seems I've missed alot with that sleaze ball!

Book 6 weeks off work lol. You need to start at chapter 1 to get the whole picture. More twists than The Smiler at Alton Towers

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.