Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can change number plates that's all im saying.

Iv not called Lewis anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maybe a shite dad & that he follows me. I'm sorry I hurt his feelings 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahaha I'm bleeping dying at her tiktok man πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shes even senerading her in one of them.

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just about to . Free Britney 😭😭😭 aw man I hope she goes live she sounds a right roaster . Why have you upset her
I posted on Tayto Life. Dunno. Maybe I said something bad about Peaches Geldoff, she seems a bit obsessed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is peaches geldof actually dead

8 year ago she died 8 year ago I didn't know this

Reactions: 5
Polo said the same car was outside his house . We really need to start being more discrete
Well if cass didn't shove her bare arse out the window shaking it at magz no attention would have been drawn to us sitting outside the court πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she has to be a troll.
I refuse to believe she's a real person. πŸ˜‚

I forgot Peaches Geldof existed.

• Haha
  • Heart
This has to be a joke right? This account can't be real. Please. For the love of God.

• Haha
  • Heart
This has to be a joke right? This account can't be real. Please. For the love of God.
Go watch the videos from her Snapchat with that guy my jaws are sore 😭😭😭 it’s been going on for a while I think she’s real 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I forgot people used Snapchat as well, aren't we past seeing peoples boabys and what they had for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She set her fringe on fire lighting a fag 😭😭😭 there’s hunners of videos from her on that guys page if u scroll down a year ago . She was trying to free Britney 😭🀣🀣🀣
AD8ED9D2-E445-4B8B-BB67-7290DB5BC8BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahahahahahahahaha she cannot be, the toaster one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's got to be someone taking the bleep.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.