Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right Cass, thought you were picking Danny up. Yous better naw be doing a Thelma and Louise

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear dee is that weird maw that tries to fire into all her sons pals 🤢 shes got a very strange obsession with young neddy guys creepy coo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Danny & Cass have been given new identities under WPP & are on their way to Mexico. All details in the group chat 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love when De randomly justifies that she doesn't have a man cause they're all scared of her big bolshie fake personality.

Nobody asked DeeDee, but thanks for sharing how deeply insecure you are masked by "am hard as duck".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In all seriousness though somebody I know has him on Snapchat , Dannys maps on SC show he’s been in his house all morning he’s no been oot , he’s been active so it’s no like he’s left the phone lying in the house . Police will lift him for no turning up 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry I didn't make it today everyone. Somebody stabbed my hot-tub this morning and i've spent the day sliding about the back garden like a jobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In all seriousness though somebody I know has him on Snapchat , Dannys maps on SC show he’s been in his house all morning he’s no been oot , he’s been active so it’s no like he’s left the phone lying in the house . Police will lift him for no turning up 😭
He should have faced the music and accepted the outcome.

Reactions: 5
I hope he’s ok 🥹 that fat monstrosity and her minions have just pushed and pushed him the past few weeks.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.