Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so hard to prove rape, rapes mostly happen in private with little to no evidence it comes down to one persons word against an other a lot. There are so many rapists walking free due to lack of evidence. And so many victims don’t come forward too due to fear of not being believed or fear of being ripped apart in court. Lots of rapists are free men or women without convictions. Just become someone was found not proven does not make them innocent .
Just when you think this lot can’t stoop any lower

Reactions: 4
I clicked on Scott’s live and it took me to him being in a box but I think it’s off now sorry 🥲 was so angry reading those comments I’m shaking
No prob lovely. They all saying he never said she was lying and they will have videos but how easy would it be to cut that from a vid 🥴 i don't know if he did or didn't say the lassie was a liar I didn't see it but why is he involving himself in the first place got fk all to do with him

Reactions: 1
I clicked on Scott’s live and it took me to him being in a box but I think it’s off now sorry 🥲 was so angry reading those comments I’m shaking
Was he trying to defend himself? Because he had duck all to say in Chers box about it when he was told he was plain bleeping in the wrong and went off in a wee huff.

Jade joined the box at one point too (in Chers live) . I've got it recorded but I'll need to wait till I'm home to upload it.

No prob lovely. They all saying he never said she was lying and they will have videos but how easy would it be to cut that from a vid 🥴 i don't know if he did or didn't say the lassie was a liar I didn't see it but why is he involving himself in the first place got fk all to do with him
Well what Cher watched caused that much of an impact for her to pull him up about it and come off the live where she said he was "screaming at someone"

So people saying he did nothing wrong? 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
That mama jac was on a live few days ago moaning about having to go to court for driving while disqualified 🥴

Reactions: 2
Just noticed on Scottys account when I checked to see where he was live that he has a tiktok up of a very vulnerable man who lives in the area I went to school. I don’t know him personally but I know who he is. This man’s an ex heroin addict with severe mental health problems , he has zero friends his only company is loads of cats he’s known locally as the cat man. He drives down the motorway to spend hours every day at McDonald’s it’s his only social interaction . I see in the tiktok he was giving Scotty cheek back for the yes the boys thing , I hope to god Scotty isn’t planning on starting on him as this guys another level of vulnerable he won’t be able to deal with it the way Danny has 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Only about a minute in, is that Cher trying be morally right? After live streaming her neighbour getting a possible beating last night from her new husband.

Everyone turning on everyone I love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only about a minute in, is that Cher trying be morally right? After live streaming her neighbour getting a possible beating last night from her new husband.

😂😂😂 They're fine now think Scotty was in Jades live no long ago.

I know, don't know what Cher was thinking last night streaming domestic abuse. She did it the other week aswell when the neighbour got caught shoplifting, they were arguing and screaming about having no money to feed their children.

Scotty when he says he trusts Jade Frati , he doesny know her . He’s such a sad duck with nae pals in real life he clings onto anyone online & claims they are his pals. Is the befriender service still a thing if so feel like referring the sad lonely bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just noticed on Scottys account when I checked to see where he was live that he has a tiktok up of a very vulnerable man who lives in the area I went to school. I don’t know him personally but I know who he is. This man’s an ex heroin addict with severe mental health problems , he has zero friends his only company is loads of cats he’s known locally as the cat man. He drives down the motorway to spend hours every day at McDonald’s it’s his only social interaction . I see in the tiktok he was giving Scotty cheek back for the yes the boys thing , I hope to god Scotty isn’t planning on starting on him as this guys another level of vulnerable he won’t be able to deal with it the way Danny has 😔
he is a piece of tit! Loves going after vulnerable people and the absolute cabbages that are “yes the boys/girls” lap it up. Dregs of society!

Imagine being in your 30s and behaving like a bleeping high school bully!!!! Cannot take any accountability either....What a sad pathetic lonely sleverin weird wee bleep of a boy. Not even a man. He was defo bullied in school and this is his high school era in his head. I want to punch him out his crusty holey sports direct socks. The absolute cheek of the prick sitting in that poor girls box faceless taunting her. Glad cher pulled him up. Wish someone would knock the wee bleep right out. Hope karma hits him so hard soon!

Btw i think he has a speech impediment. Nothing wrong with that , i can just hear it a bit when he talks? Can imagine it was worse as a child. Shows yer face big man!!!

Reactions: 9

They are all horrible useless arseholes. Not one of them can hold the moral high ground!!! People getting abused is their sick form of entertainment!!! That’s how low they are
You reap what you sow & we’ll all be here watching when it’s your turn …….yes the dafties 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They are all horrible useless arseholes. Not one of them can hold the moral high ground!!! People getting abused is their sick form of entertainment!!! That’s how low they are
You reap what you sow & we’ll all be here watching when it’s your turn …….yes the dafties 😡😡
Bunch of sociopathic pricks that were dragged up!

Imagine being in your 30s and behaving like a bleeping high school bully!!!! Cannot take any accountability either....What a sad pathetic lonely sleverin weird wee bleep of a boy. Not even a man. He was defo bullied in school and this is his high school era in his head. I want to punch him out his crusty holey sports direct socks. The absolute cheek of the prick sitting in that poor girls box faceless taunting her. Glad cher pulled him up. Wish someone would knock the wee bleep right out. Hope karma hits him so hard soon!

Btw i think he has a speech impediment. Nothing wrong with that , i can just hear it a bit when he talks? Can imagine it was worse as a child. Shows yer face big man!!!
I hear a bit of a speech impediment too with Scotty . He talks through his nose a lot aswell which doesn’t help

Reactions: 6
He slunk right out of that box pronto. Hope he was mortified. Still baffled by the softly, softly approach from Cher, as though she was talking to a child or adult with learning difficulties. Get tore into him like you would anyone else fs. Get tore into Frati as well. Miss Bants Rants is onto the lassie he says 😭 Another P.Do hunting tit stirring bastard.

4C6F8B2D-A4FE-445F-B471-9728AA026846.jpeg

Blind Date. These bastards are fried in the nut. Predators paradise though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.