Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls god give K dawg enough followers to go live she’s my new favourite 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well since I'm behind every single troll account that makes Lewis upset I'll start following kdawg on them all 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ignore me spamming their lives to get her follows. 👀😂

@Cass_25 you seen Danny's video that the cracker he met last night was not a cracker? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its a shame she musta been really good pal wi Peaches 😲😂😂. I mean in what fking world would those 2 ever cross paths 🤦‍♀️. Lunatic !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Sean batty comment then singing aw shauny boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 then saying Bill clintons giving him a back hander i canny believe she is real 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s convinced that guys wean is Madeline McCann 😭
Kate & Gerry canny celebrate Ramadan since she went missing ffs
I canny breath she’s too much 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just heard Lewis say I'm getting deported. I'm terrified. Don't want shipped back to Scotland.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s convinced that guys wean is Madeline McCann 😭
Kate & Gerry canny celebrate Ramadan since she went missing ffs
I canny breath she’s too much 😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣 the tears are streaming down my face I canny believe she's real 🤣 shes pissed in every voice note. She's telling him a guy Jamie got his beats headphones fae Ali express then said this is the type of man ur dealing way a man who uses counter fit goods 😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guy saying I've no idea who u even are im no on a free Britney page 🤣🤣🤣

"I hope wen u go for ur wee jobby before ur bed you reach roon to get a bit of toilet roll and there's none there cause that's aw the luck you deserve shitey arse" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this crackpot is too much I canny breathe 🤣🤣🤣

"I hope wen u go for ur wee jobby before ur bed you reach roon to get a bit of toilet roll and there's none there cause that's aw the luck you deserve shitey arse" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this crackpot is too much I canny breathe 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh no now blinky bill is after me, with his big round head. His haircut looks like a lollypop that fell on the carpet. His barber hates him giving him that bent hairline. Spitting image of Tommy pickles if he grew up to be a fat racist daddy's boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right lads im off to speak to the husband, wee man ( who is taller than me 😂) is staying wi his pal tonight so best make the most of the peace n quiet. If he falls asleep early i'll be back 😉

Reactions: 2
Oh no now blinky bill is after me, with his big round head. His haircut looks like a lollypop that fell on the carpet. His barber hates him giving him that bent hairline. Spitting image of Tommy pickles if he grew up to be a fat racist daddy's boy.
I take back anything nice i said about him.

Reactions: 4
I take back anything nice i said about him.
Same I take back my apology for telling everyone that he looks like Stephanie Barr because he looks like Stephanie Barr after a week long bender and having her face stomped on by 35 elephants. I take back the sorry for telling everyone he gets his bum licked and posting the photos of him spreading his bum cheeks because he's a little submissive witch in the bedroom and gets his arse DOUBLE fisted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loved how last night they were all shouting how they use terms like "chinky" to talk about the Chinese. Then polo comes live and goes "aww Ellie order me a Chinese I'm starving" no any thought behind it or nothing, it was really that easy because that's what he calls it. Unlike Hulk, Scotty, Jade.
How fuckin hard is it to just not say it and use, Chinese, Asian, etc? Chinky, paki and the like were commonly used when I was a kid growing up, when I realised they found it offensive as I got older I stopped saying it. Made sure my kids don’t say those terms either, because they’re more prevalent than we’d like to think.

As for the ‘I don’t mean it in a racist way and they know that’ brigade, white cunts, who’ve most probably never experienced real racism in our lives, be that day to day or institutionalised, don’t get to decide what is fuckin offensive to people of colour, ever!

Also don't know why the duck Lewis wears a fishing vest and has a fishing rod because he could snort a fish out the Red Sea from his bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.