Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He slunk right out of that box pronto. Hope he was mortified. Still baffled by the softly, softly approach from Cher, as though she was talking to a child or adult with learning difficulties. Get tore into him like you would anyone else fs. Get tore into Frati as well. Miss Bants Rants is onto the lassie he says 😭 Another P.Do hunting tit stirring bastard.

View attachment 1369018

Blind Date. These bastards are fried in the nut. Predators paradise though.
Blind date with loads of vulnerable people run by a guy who supports beasts & defends rapists what could possibly go wrong 🥴

Reactions: 5
On live the now mags & Scotty. She asks for a black man when she asks for a double nougat at the van or something along they lines,,, she’s called things black for years doesn’t see how she has to change . She’s a ignorant old cow

• Angry
Reactions: 6
On live the now mags & Scotty. She asks for a black man when she asks for a double nougat at the van or something along they lines,,, she’s called things black for years doesn’t see how she has to change . She’s a ignorant old cow
Maybe I'm daft but I don't even get why you would call a double nougat that, what's the link between a black man and a double nougat? Is it me??

There she is again …
Aw these immigrants are coming over to our country and stopping the weans getting ham sandwiches , honest to duck these cunts are unreal

• Angry
  • Sad
You don't need to stop calling things black mags. You need to stop using it as a derogatory statement. Asking for a black man at the ice cream van even though at her big age she knows that's not what people call it anymore. Blacks not dirty so don't use it to describe that. I'm absolutely drained with it all tbh. Intent is everything and every single one of these tiktokers over the last few days are using it to be hurtful and funny. The colour of my skin, of my family's skin, of my ancestors skin isn't dirty, isn't funny & it's not hurtful either. I came from strong people who expect great things. Keeping it graceful ☺

If that's mags attitude I really hope an immigrant doesn't turn to her to protect their child. That a Black child doesn't need help. That a Biracial family don't go through trauma because she wouldn't know what to call them would she. Because it seems like anyone who isn't British white is less than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone that says "I don't mean that in a racist way"..... Is clearly bleeping racist

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There she is again …
Aw these immigrants are coming over to our country and stopping the weans getting ham sandwiches , honest to duck these cunts are unreal
Kids need protected against her and her views.

"bowing down and scared to speak out"
Speak out about what? Scotland being multicultural and diverse?

Such a backwards attitude I can't believe still exists. She is a racist and talks like a supremist.

I wonder if she protects children who aren't white.

Reactions: 8
Such a backwards attitude I can't believe still exists. She is a racist and talks like a supremist.
You've hit the nail on the head. These hunting groups seem to me to be about feeling supremacy over other people, and so I'm not surprised Mags is a racist piece of tit. She spends her life grouping people as "other" so that she can make herself feel better by acting like they are lesser than her.

At her age she's beyond help. But duck letting her interact with any children. Her and her backward twisted views are dangerous to young people.

If Mags was American, she'd have been at the January 6th Riots.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe I'm daft but I don't even get why you would call a double nougat that, what's the link between a black man and a double nougat? Is it me??
A double nougat was a black man at the Tally when I was growing up.
Both those descriptions would make normal people book these days.

Reactions: 4
You don't need to stop calling things black mags. You need to stop using it as a derogatory statement. Asking for a black man at the ice cream van even though at her big age she knows that's not what people call it anymore. Blacks not dirty so don't use it to describe that. I'm absolutely drained with it all tbh. Intent is everything and every single one of these tiktokers over the last few days are using it to be hurtful and funny. The colour of my skin, of my family's skin, of my ancestors skin isn't dirty, isn't funny & it's not hurtful either. I came from strong people who expect great things. Keeping it graceful ☺

If that's mags attitude I really hope an immigrant doesn't turn to her to protect their child. That a Black child doesn't need help. That a Biracial family don't go through trauma because she wouldn't know what to call them would she. Because it seems like anyone who isn't British white is less than her.
Every time I come on here I just see things getting worse and worse and I don't know why but I still get put into a state of shock! Maybe its because these people aren't people I would ever associate with.
Who the duck does magz and Co think they are!!! I am sorry to every black/mixed race human being who still in 2022 are being treated like second class citizens from the likes of THAT! I'm not good with words especially not when my blood is boiling like it is now. The white man who has never had to fight for anything, well apparently they need to get ham sandwiches back in school 🥴 by the way my child manages to get them in school no problem 🙄 im fed up hearing why should we change this or that for others! well because this world isn't just for whites! White people although they like to believe, don't own the rights to this world. I just don't get it. The only difference between me and someone of a different race is our skin colour. That is it. Our skin colour! we are all human beings! I'm gona stop cause I think my head is due to pop off way anger

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Scottish TikTok is literally an hole Convention. I’m embarrassed and ashamed to be associated with the clusterfuck that is the underclass of our society.

Narrow minded bigots who have hardly left their scheme, generations of them with a bizarre superiority complex and extreme sense of entitlement. The majority don’t seem to take advantage of the free dental care though, baffling.

• Heart
Loved how last night they were all shouting how they use terms like "chinky" to talk about the Chinese. Then polo comes live and goes "aww Ellie order me a Chinese I'm starving" no any thought behind it or nothing, it was really that easy because that's what he calls it. Unlike Hulk, Scotty, Jade.

Reactions: 15
Can't believe them all sitting on a live trying to justify their racist views. They disgust me 😡

Loved how last night they were all shouting how they use terms like "chinky" to talk about the Chinese. Then polo comes live and goes "aww Ellie order me a Chinese I'm starving" no any thought behind it or nothing, it was really that easy because that's what he calls it. Unlike Hulk, Scotty, Jade.
I seen that Lewis was like I don't care who you are everyone calls it that. No they don't Lewis. I don't.

Reactions: 9
It's not just the ignorance that annoys me, it's the fact that they double-down on it. Instead of saying "Oh yeah, that isn't right, maybe I shouldn't say that" they turn around and embrace it. They would rather be racist than be wrong.

It's one of the main issues I have with people like this.

Back when Covid hit bad and we were all in lockdown, people would ask me questions about the vaccine and the virus because I'm a scientist (not a virologist, but I have worked with viruses primarily in terms of DNA transgenesis). I was happy to explain things to people but the one thing I noticed was the rise of people with no actual scientific education telling me I was wrong or that they knew better than me. I have a PhD and I work extensively with RNA, yet here was the likes of Lewis or Scotty telling me that I was wrong, science is wrong and that they were right because they watched a youtube video.

My point is you can't argue with these people. You can't educate them. Because ignorance is their safe-place; It is their home. They are happy to be ignorant because ignorance is easy. It takes effort to educate yourself, to better yourself, to be a better version of yourself.

They lack that capacity. They think because they can say things on the internet that they deserve to be heard and that what they say is valid. It isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nope i dont understand that either.
Stop spouting utter pish Mags ya dumbfuck 🤡

It's not just the ignorance that annoys me, it's the fact that they double-down on it. Instead of saying "Oh yeah, that isn't right, maybe I shouldn't say that" they turn around and embrace it. They would rather be racist than be wrong.

It's one of the main issues I have with people like this.

Back when Covid hit bad and we were all in lockdown, people would ask me questions about the vaccine and the virus because I'm a scientist (not a virologist, but I have worked with viruses primarily in terms of DNA transgenesis). I was happy to explain things to people but the one thing I noticed was the rise of people with no actual scientific education telling me I was wrong or that they knew better than me. I have a PhD and I work extensively with RNA, yet here was the likes of Lewis or Scotty telling me that I was wrong, science is wrong and that they were right because they watched a youtube video.

My point is you can't argue with these people. You can't educate them. Because ignorance is their safe-place; It is their home. They are happy to be ignorant because ignorance is easy. It takes effort to educate yourself, to better yourself, to be a better version of yourself.

They lack that capacity. They think because they can say things on the internet that they deserve to be heard and that what they say is valid. It isn't.
Beautifully put as always Beebee 👌👏👏👏. 110% agree with u

Last edited:
  • Heart
Chers live this morning was the last straw for me. I stayed off my phone all day for a break. I just cant with these fuckwit bigots any more. They bully and harrass vulnerable people using gang mentality, duck yer yesss the boyyssss pish 👊🏻 and now they are justifying their racism and accusing abuse victims of lying and basically intimidating her. i mean, who the duck do they think they are. I would be affronted associating with any one of them. Disgusting vile cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My GP in my teens was called Chinky and the sniggers in the waiting room whenever her name was called over the tannoy thing was unbearably embarrassing. I’m a scheme wean through and through and knew better even then.

Polo isn’t much older than my eldest and he’s a nightmare, but he’s a wee guy finding his way and even he shows that mob up. He also genuinely thanks people for the gifts and was trying his best to talk Danny through his decline initially. The rest of them don’t give a duck, they genuinely believe other people, society, the world even, should change to accommodate their backwards views and chaotic lifestyles. Worst kind of people. Pity the pandemic didn’t take them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My GP in my teens was called Chinky and the sniggers in the waiting room whenever her name was called over the tannoy thing was unbearably embarrassing. I’m a scheme wean through and through and knew better even then.

Polo isn’t much older than my eldest and he’s a nightmare, but he’s a wee guy finding his way and even he shows that mob up. He also genuinely thanks people for the gifts and was trying his best to talk Danny through his decline initially. The rest of them don’t give a duck, they genuinely believe other people, society, the world even, should change to accommodate their backwards views and chaotic lifestyles. Worst kind of people. Pity the pandemic didn’t take them out.
Wee polo does seem like the decent one out the lot twit face and Lewis try and get him to say all sorts of tit to his mrs to disrespect her but he doesn't do it also one of them said get her to pay for ur food and polo said naw I'll pay for my food . I know the bar is low but he does seem OK. His mrs is very pretty and he must have been in some way decent to end up in a relationship with her.

Polo does seem alright but I’ll never say any of them are the best of a bad bunch again said it about Lewis & look how that worked out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.