Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I never bothered with tiktok last night would have mad me sad a duck to see Danny buzzing gas . He must be stressed out his box with the court case, Mags daily stalking him on the app waiting for him to be on a live to jump on to scream abuse at him & he thought he had pals but they were just using him for attention and money . I don’t know why Lewis has him in his box as a few days ago Lewis was being as cruel about Danny as the rest of them . Their behaviour the past week or so has been shocking , they are like a pack of wolves bullying him.
Be no surprise if Scotty is the snake in their camp , he is a tit stirrer who loves causing drama for other people then sits back let’s it unfold in front of him.
Hope Danny will be ok, he needs to get proper help before he ends up 6ft under.

Reactions: 14
Glad I never bothered with tiktok last night would have mad me sad a duck to see Danny buzzing gas . He must be stressed out his box with the court case, Mags daily stalking him on the app waiting for him to be on a live to jump on to scream abuse at him & he thought he had pals but they were just using him for attention and money . I don’t know why Lewis has him in his box as a few days ago Lewis was being as cruel about Danny as the rest of them . Their behaviour the past week or so has been shocking , they are like a pack of wolves bullying him.
Be no surprise if Scotty is the snake in their camp , he is a tit stirrer who loves causing drama for other people then sits back let’s it unfold in front of him.
That lot were the same with Lee Sutherland. For a while they were never out his lives and Lee thought he had met new pals. Don't know what happened but none of them talk to him now. x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That lot were the same with Lee Sutherland. For a while they were never out his lives and Lee thought he had met new pals. Don't know what happened but none of them talk to him now. x
Aye Scottys account used to be called LeeSutherlandLegend & had hundreds of videos of Lee he must have been constantly screenrecording him. It was like a Lee fan club . Lee chased him . Junkie Joe & Jack are their latest vulnerable men to use , after that it’ll be someone else . They are sad fucks

Reactions: 9
Neither Lewis or Joe showed any concern for Danny until ppl in the comments did me and slow watched the live. The idiots with yes the boys/girls still believe we have tshirts made and are going to court 2moro 🙈 any time i see mags in a live with them all no one is even talking about Danny then she will bring him up shes nothing but a bully! All them giving it i hope mags batters the tattlers when they show up 🤣 then in the next breath saying they won't know who mags is she will have her mask on and hood up well im sure if its scorching she's gona looks a twit and anyone who is there will know who she is since she will be the moron covered up. Why does she need to cover her face anyways no bleep cares who she is ffs 🙄

Reactions: 11
Neither Lewis or Joe showed any concern for Danny until ppl in the comments did me and slow watched the live. The idiots with yes the boys/girls still believe we have tshirts made and are going to court 2moro 🙈 any time i see mags in a live with them all no one is even talking about Danny then she will bring him up shes nothing but a bully! All them giving it i hope mags batters the tattlers when they show up 🤣 then in the next breath saying they won't know who mags is she will have her mask on and hood up well im sure if its scorching she's gona looks a twit and anyone who is there will know who she is since she will be the moron covered up. Why does she need to cover her face anyways no bleep cares who she is ffs 🙄
Mags is a bullying bastard she is obsessed about Danny to the point it’s unhealthy . The weans she protects are imaginary & she does it using accounts of kid on weans not as herself so there isn’t a need for being all cloak & dagger about who she is . She really sickens me, her acceptance of beasts cause they have a certain amount of followers on an app that’s full of kids is disgusting she doesn’t give a fk about real weans, if she did she would have outed Aldo & Rosie and also distanced herself from their supporters like Scotty who’s the beast of Blantyres number one fan.

Reactions: 10
Neither Lewis or Joe showed any concern for Danny until ppl in the comments did me and slow watched the live. The idiots with yes the boys/girls still believe we have tshirts made and are going to court 2moro 🙈 any time i see mags in a live with them all no one is even talking about Danny then she will bring him up shes nothing but a bully! All them giving it i hope mags batters the tattlers when they show up 🤣 then in the next breath saying they won't know who mags is she will have her mask on andlĺ hood up well im sure if its scorching she's gona looks a twit and anyone who is there will know who she is since she will be the moron covered up. Why does she need to cover her face anyways no bleep cares who she is ffs 🙄
I seen someone saying yesterday to warn the court Tattlers were going to record 😏. 👋👋 Im working tmorro, like every other day. I'll not be attending court miles away to see some guy ive never met. sort yer nuts oot man.

Plus there is no trains.. I paid £56 for 1/2 tank of petrol last night so im never moving my car again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you see them saying tell the officers at the court to check the tattlers bags for recording devices 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aw man they need help

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did you see them saying tell the officers at the court to check the tattlers bags for recording devices 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aw man they need help
And will said tattlers be identified by T-shirts they wear or will they have pics pinned to notice board? I hope it’s second option cos any hoosewives going will get in no bother. They’re still getting that wrong. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We must have a mole in the Inner Sanctum Groupchat. How do they know about our recording devices and outfit plans?

Like everyone else, I have booked tomorrow off as a holiday as Danny's court date is up there with the likes of Johnny Depp's or OJ Simpson.

I have had the "Free Danny" signs professionally printed so please come collect tomorrow at the agreed location prior to court beginnings. As you know, I will be the person in the Victorian wedding dress carrying a dead flamingo.

See you there x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We must have a mole in the Inner Sanctum Groupchat. How do they know about our recording devices and outfit plans?

Like everyone else, I have booked tomorrow off as a holiday as Danny's court date is up there with the likes of Johnny Depp's or OJ Simpson.

I have had the "Free Danny" signs professionally printed so please come collect tomorrow at the agreed location prior to court beginnings. As you know, I will be the person in the Victorian wedding dress carrying a dead flamingo.

See you there x
Are we still on?? I was going to make up sandwiches for us all and bring a flask of tea 🤣🤣

• Haha

See you there x
See you tomorrow
Are we still doing crack after the proceedings in honour of the main man? I’m still waiting on my pipe getting delivered from Amazon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And also checking parking locations coz we'll be sitting in cars zooming in. They'll be doing patrols of carparks 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we still on?? I was going to make up sandwiches for us all and bring a flask of tea 🤣🤣
Yes, Plan A is still a go. Gracie has booked that roofless double-decker to transport us to the Court whilst we also work on our tans. Apparently Caitlin Jenner will be driving so please warn any particularly slow-walking pedestrians you know to stay clear of any Scottish roads during working hours tomorrow.

See you tomorrow
Are we still doing crack after the proceedings in honour of the main man? I’m still waiting on my pipe getting delivered from Amazon
Feel free to bring your Crack. I personally have not been able to find any but I will be bringing some hobnobs instead.

• Haha
Yes, Plan A is still a go. Gracie has booked that roofless double-decker to transport us to the Court whilst we also work on our tans. Apparently Caitlin Jenner will be driving so please warn any particularly slow-walking pedestrians you know to stay clear of any Scottish roads during working hours tomorrow.

Feel free to bring your Crack. I personally have not been able to find any but I will be bringing some hobnobs instead.
Hamilton will never have seen scenes like it
Caitlin Jenner aww naw I hope Danny doesn’t say anything inappropriate but you know he will 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
I wasn't sure if we were still going ahead lads I shall be wearing a long coat face covered so no one recognises me 🤣 whoever is on sandwiches egg mayo for me please 🤣

• Haha
I’ve booked a VIP booth at Hamilton Palais for after. At least we’ll be safe from beasty Aldo as he’s currently in Ibiza with dugheeds sunglasses on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.