Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted a pic saying he looks as if he’s took a line off his baldy twins napper talking about JOE his stunt double 🤣coz his baldy head wiz aw white , thick as tit these cunts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I shouldn't have slept as long as I did cause now I'm wide awake online shopping just spent £48 on waxmelts no fae any scheme maws tho a proper business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I shouldn't have slept as long as I did cause now I'm wide awake online shopping just spent £48 on waxmelts no fae any scheme maws tho a proper business 🤣
Have you ever tried Devon wick? They've got a sale on and smell Lush! I was given some with a electric burner and haven't looked back!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have you ever tried Devon wick? They've got a sale on and smell Lush! I was given some with a electric burner and haven't looked back!
Aw no mrs I haven't ive been ordering from lilah pop their scents are so strong and some of them are lovely will defo give Devon wick a try luv I'm always on the hunt for new wax melts ❤

Aw no mrs I haven't ive been ordering from lilah pop their scents are so strong and some of them are lovely will defo give Devon wick a try luv I'm always on the hunt for new wax melts ❤
I like lilah pops as well, baby medicine is my fave! Only ever had a couple of the samples!

• Heart
Slow im on the devon wick page that's defo my next months order the wax melts look lovely. Are they quite strong? The lilah pop ones last ages I get all the baby ones baby lotion baby talc etc ive just got the unstoppables pack and my fave snap bars by the fireside, glass slipper and cosy jumper are my faves plus the room sprays are lovely ive got baby lotion and spray it in my room and the kids it lasts ages the scent

Slow im on the devon wick page that's defo my next months order the wax melts look lovely. Are they quite strong? The lilah pop ones last ages I get all the baby ones baby lotion baby talc etc ive just got the unstoppables pack and my fave snap bars by the fireside, glass slipper and cosy jumper are my faves plus the room sprays are lovely ive got baby lotion and spray it in my room and the kids it lasts ages the scent
I think they are, they come within a couple of days as well. Devon wicks pretty with the glitter etc dunno how good that is for the environment lol

• Heart
I think they are, they come within a couple of days as well. Devon wicks pretty with the glitter etc dunno how good that is for the environment lol
Just ordered 8 snap bars from Devon wicks lol love a waxmelt got a couple of the ones on sale too so didn't spend much at all 💗

• Haha
A mentally ill lassie in their box & they are accusing her of being Scottish Steph is saying it's chive queen on a fake account so the lassie had to come on camera and they are asking her if she's mentally violent etc.

• Angry
  • Wow
A mentally ill lassie in their box & they are accusing her of being Scottish Steph is saying it's chive queen on a fake account so the lassie had to come on camera and they are asking her if she's mentally violent etc.
Just heard it all 😳 see if that was someone with say cancer would they be asking all sorts of questions like that naw so why ask that about another illness!! Did she actually have to come on camera and prove it wasn't chive? I was listening but wasn't watching too busy ordering wax melts lol

Reactions: 5
Just heard it all 😳 see if that was someone with say cancer would they be asking all sorts of questions like that naw so why ask that about another illness!! Did she actually have to come on camera and prove it wasn't chive? I was listening but wasn't watching too busy ordering wax melts lol
aye she showed her camera round and her face. Then the live cut off.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Aye as soon as someone said to hulk and joe they shouldn't watching they acted all concerned. Joe is having a tantrum

Katie Ryan can duck off. She's trying to say tattle are posting photos saying Lewis takes lines off his wains head. She's obviously had a buzz of Danny's gas canister
i actually cannot cope with how thick these idiots are 😂 they do realise people can come here and read exactly what has said for themselves and not the lies they make up 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i actually cannot cope with how thick these idiots are 😂 they do realise people can come here and read exactly what has said for themselves and not the lies they make up 🥴
Exactly hun but they are thick as tit 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wanted to make an account to tell Katie Ryan to eat tit but I'm not allowed still, dunno how people are making different troll accounts every 5 mins and I'm not allowed one
Not eligible 😭😭

They all accused Janice of faking cancer mind…even went to the Beatson. Reprobates, the lot of them.
(Away to look at those wax melts 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not eligible 😭😭

They all accused Janice of faking cancer mind…even went to the Beatson. Reprobates, the lot of them.
(Away to look at those wax melts 😂)
They’ve all got this inflated false sense of entitlement. Sitting watching Murder She Wrote in between jumping on each other’s lives doesn’t make them PIs ffs.

• Haha
The comments on here have killed me off I’m howling #someonesavekatie 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀
Poor Katie the melted fruit pastille ice lolly. Will someone let my family know wen its my time to go if im no a magnum or at least a twister ice lolly then im haunting them 😭😭😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The problem with Scambank is, she has duck all else going on in her life that she continuously clings on to Katie & her death. Even the scambank was in her memory 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.