Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone told polo yesterday that more people than tattle don't like them and he just stared at the screen shouting wit and blinking aggressively as if he was shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone told polo yesterday that more people than tattle don't like them and he just stared at the screen shouting wit and blinking aggressively as if he was shocked
🤣🤣🤣 I've seen loads of pages on tt of people saying hes trouble so its clear its not just people in here.

Actually got a fright there thinking that lassies door had been put in shes got weans and she wouldn't deserve that. luckily its no true

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How are these troll pages coming in with the same usernames saying stuff getting people to kick off, yesterday there was names like jjs, jades, now Jodis. Lewis freaked out thinking someone went through her door

Big Trisha has me blocked thankfully and her comments are to friends only as she hates the truth and she’s always in about the drama 🤣

• Haha
Wish that page would fk off they are making out that we are saying all sorts about Lewis kids if ppl read rosies threads they would see we don't allow any tit towards kids we also aren't allowed to take anything off of here and make pages etc or we get banned. Its these pages that have everyone believing we are cunts we gossip yes who doesn't but we gossip about things people put out to the public themselves same way if u sit and watch a live ye no doubt discuss it with yer pal if they also were watching the same live. No one is forced to come read here. Opinions are like arseholes we aw have 1 so if u don't want to hear people's opinions of tit u have displayed to the public then don't read tattle

Was that the Bottlenose_Biggot one? It’s obviously not a Tattler, cos we can at least spell ‘Bigot’. They’re the same person/people making the troll accounts about Mags, Cher and Miss JJ etc, they all have the same style of basic text on the profile photos. They were writing horrible stuff about Rosie’s boy in Cher’s Live under that profile.

A786C8CF-D7B4-4355-A998-D0BBAE58C60D.jpeg

They’re clearly unhinged with a warped personality if they spend their time making fake profiles and making sexual references about minors, we should stop giving them the attention they so badly crave.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Polo likes getting his bumhole licked definitely not off his girlfriend though she doesn't do that in these positions. I don't know what's going on.

Someone joined saying ellie licks polos bum like Bruce bogtrotter and she went mental 😭 made him say it's not her who licked his bum it's his ex.
Looks like a Geordie shore reject smoother than a babies arse

Reactions: 3
Big Trisha has me blocked thankfully and her comments are to friends only as she hates the truth and she’s always in about the drama 🤣
her that hates the drama 😂 cannot believe she lives in my neck of the woods now 🙈

Was that the Bottlenose_Biggot one? It’s obviously not a Tattler, cos we can at least spell ‘Bigot’. They’re the same person/people making the troll accounts about Mags, Cher and Miss JJ etc, they all have the same style of basic text on the profile photos. They were writing horrible stuff about Rosie’s boy in Cher’s Live under that profile.

View attachment 1358780

They’re clearly unhinged with a warped personality if they spend their time making fake profiles and making sexual references about minors, we should stop giving them the attention they so badly crave.
whoever is behind that account is not right in the head. At first he was just coming for us and nobody in the comments was caring then he started saying stuff like that to try & get attention. Sick as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1358780

That is absolutely vile! I know none of uz in here would do that we aren't the fkn sickos. No it was a page called ppl talking about ppl or something like that anyways was saying all sorts about it. A lassie patty then found the thread told Lewis there was nothing like that here about his kids and then she went to most recent page and i had wrote how no one in here would make up profiles about Lewis kids and also how that page commenting i doubt was anything to do with any of us and she told Lewis but he just said aye well they would say that. 🙄 we were also called granny's, trolls etc 🤣 don't know many times I need to say it trolls will abuse u online we sit in here gossiping about the tit people have put out THEMSELVES on socal media 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That is absolutely vile! I know none of uz in here would do that we aren't the fkn sickos. No it was a page called ppl talking about ppl or something like that anyways was saying all sorts about it. A lassie patty then found the thread told Lewis there was nothing like that here about his kids and then she went to most recent page and i had wrote how no one in here would make up profiles about Lewis kids and also how that page commenting i doubt was anything to do with any of us and she told Lewis but he just said aye well they would say that. 🙄 we were also called granny's, trolls etc 🤣 don't know many times I need to say it trolls will abuse u online we sit in here gossiping about the tit people have put out THEMSELVES on socal media 🤦‍♀️
they really need to brush up on their definition of trolls 🙄 the ones making up accounts and coming for them on tiktok are the trolls, i would like to think it is no one involved here that is doing it. Also, if they don’t want people talking about them, then don’t constantly sit on a PUBLIC live making an absolute arse of yourself, its really that simple 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Amy glass trying to say she's got a thread on tattle. Naw she's no
Someone asked her why her account was private yesterday and she went BECAUSE I UPLOAD VIDEOS OF MY WAINS YOU bleeping CREEPY SICK bleep. Was a bit dramatic.

Someone called Sandi not Sandi who was involved with the first Letisha group chat drama was shocked to find out she doesn't have a thread either and can't find herself being spoke about. She was in hulks comments yesterday and people were like why would you? Quick look and she seems like an addict from Glasgow.

Hulk hinted last night he thinks the "snake in the camp" is Scotty because he's been quite since Jodi was exposed. But it was the right thing because life's easier for them now. He did say that Jade had been snap chatting them both poo pics all day yesterday so they just have spoke or been in the same chat at least.

Imagine Scotty sitting with multiple devices making accounts ripping into people. I saw face mask mark live saying people were making accounts up of Jamesy noodle nuts daughter but as far as I new he only had a son so if someone's doing that it's not the same person it must be personal?

Would Scotty sit and find out that polos mrs licks his bum and not come in the box laughing?

Would Scotty miss an opportunity to make an account called scati frati like he's been nicknaming her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it is Scotty who’s the snake in their camp it’s their own doings they have befriended a man they know nothing about, telling him personal tit when he could be anybody . They are seriously no right in the head trusting scotty who is basically a faceless troll account.
Can’t help but think Scotty would be excited at the thought of Polo getting his arse rimmed, he sounds overly excited when anything sexual is brought up in the lives regarding the other boys .

Clati was on earlier, she’s back committing benefit fraud selling the wax melts , she was green screening photos of shites 🤢

Reactions: 4
If it is Scotty who’s the snake in their camp it’s their own doings they have befriended a man they know nothing about, telling him personal tit when he could be anybody . They are seriously no right in the head trusting scotty who is basically a faceless troll account.
Can’t help but think Scotty would be excited at the thought of Polo getting his arse rimmed, he sounds overly excited when anything sexual is brought up in the lives regarding the other boys .
I do think some of the fake accounts must be a friend, maybe only the one exposing Jodi to be honest. But the rest? They are too comfortable online. A quick search of jades name and the old photo of her was on Google images so it wasn't someone from her past etc. Nothing to be puzzled about. People knowing Polos full name? He said it a few times and it's on Ellies Facebook. Ellie told everyone her full name and tags her family in stuff often. Lewis has told everyone private details about his kids & his contact issues. Can't think who else but the other night when they kept saying it's personal it's a snake I looked them up on socials and found it all out. Lewis was surprised people knew his second name... it used to be his username? It's giving the lights are on but nobody is home.

• Haha
I do think some of the fake accounts must be a friend, maybe only the one exposing Jodi to be honest. But the rest? They are too comfortable online. A quick search of jades name and the old photo of her was on Google images so it wasn't someone from her past etc. Nothing to be puzzled about. People knowing Polos full name? He said it a few times and it's on Ellies Facebook. Ellie told everyone her full name and tags her family in stuff often. Lewis has told everyone private details about his kids & his contact issues. Can't think who else but the other night when they kept saying it's personal it's a snake I looked them up on socials and found it all out. Lewis was surprised people knew his second name... it used to be his username? It's giving the lights are on but nobody is home.
Aye they say too much on lives forgetting there is so many watching , like the thing about Lewis’s weans & him getting lifted for doing things to their mum he is saying it’s a snake giving out that info but he forgets he sat more than once bitching about his child’s mother live to hundreds of people all it would take is for one troll to be listening .
Lewis is deff a lights on nobody’s home type , he’s addicted to these lives & is giving out too much personal info that he forgets he’s gave out soon after . His paranoia is unreal just now even the trolls were calling him paranoid , he needs to stop sniffing .

Reactions: 7
Aye they say too much on lives forgetting there is so many watching , like the thing about Lewis’s weans & him getting lifted for doing things to their mum he is saying it’s a snake giving out that info but he forgets he sat more than once bitching about his child’s mother live to hundreds of people all it would take is for one troll to be listening .
Lewis is deff a lights on nobody’s home type , he’s addicted to these lives & is giving out too much personal info that he forgets he’s gave out soon after . His paranoia is unreal just now even the trolls were calling him paranoid , he needs to stop sniffing .
Aye that about his wains mums probably personal as well, I only new they had issues and he had bail conditions against her I didn't know details. Unless he's said more. Very paranoid I think they forget it's not a private call. Polo was deep throating ice lolly's and lying on his back with his legs spread eagle holding his bum cheeks apart. How they don't get embarrassed I don't know. You can't be a bad man and act like that 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked her why her account was private yesterday and she went BECAUSE I UPLOAD VIDEOS OF MY WAINS YOU bleeping CREEPY SICK bleep. Was a bit dramatic.

Someone called Sandi not Sandi who was involved with the first Letisha group chat drama was shocked to find out she doesn't have a thread either and can't find herself being spoke about. She was in hulks comments yesterday and people were like why would you? Quick look and she seems like an addict from Glasgow.

Hulk hinted last night he thinks the "snake in the camp" is Scotty because he's been quite since Jodi was exposed. But it was the right thing because life's easier for them now. He did say that Jade had been snap chatting them both poo pics all day yesterday so they just have spoke or been in the same chat at least.

Imagine Scotty sitting with multiple devices making accounts ripping into people. I saw face mask mark live saying people were making accounts up of Jamesy noodle nuts daughter but as far as I new he only had a son so if someone's doing that it's not the same person it must be personal?

Would Scotty sit and find out that polos mrs licks his bum and not come in the box laughing?

Would Scotty miss an opportunity to make an account called scati frati like he's been nicknaming her 😂
i have always though he was a snake & i was thinking to myself last night he was quiet when it was kicking off in Chers live. Normally he is the first in about it all. Hope he stays quiet, fed up hearing his nasally voice 😂 or writing in CAPS TO BE SEEN 🙄

Why are ppl so gullible 🤣

Why are ppl believing that stupid page 🙄 i have a life im no interested in Danny or his stupid court case! Got enough going on in my own life to deal way im no interested in mags or their hunter group and duck up we gona kill Danny I don't associate with Danny don't even speak to him. Folk are so gullible

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.