Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodi the cheating boot that kids on she’s called Caitlin🤣 , missing you hen he blanked you all night to sit on a live behind ring light n only banged you when his viewers got down to single figures😭 .
I saw the guy tagged in a video about the two of them so obviously had a look and he posted a video recently with the caption below.
(kept his username out of it but).

Screenshot_20220620-234100_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 2
I saw the guy tagged in a video about the two of them so obviously had a look and he posted a video recently with the caption below.
(kept his username out of it but).

View attachment 1358471
I feel sorry for the guy I keep seeing the troll pages that look like the ones Ben makes tagging him all over the place. Looks like he was away with the wean for the weekend and she had hulk round the house with his ring light

Lewis - I don't tell anyone anything about my wains, also Lewis - Iv not saw them for 5 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The last thing I need in my fkn heed before I go to sleep is the image of Danny having a chug ffs 🙈 hes really needing to lay off the pipe the deep breaths are freaking me out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you Imagine his breathing when he sees Cheryl on Thursday 🤣🤣🤣 he will go blue n pass oot
Mags is a liar pretending she didn’t know Aldo was a beast she was tagged in tiktoks containing the tweets way back in January by loads of people including myself, I think it was either the property tosser page with the tweets or Elaine’s video she was tagged in cant mind now but she was deff tagged in them by many people .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wen will folk realise we aren't the ones making accounts about lewis kids ppl r doing it so clowns blame us 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why is some troll page telling trisha we have put pics up of her when we haven't 🤦‍♀️ also i doubt that page is one of uz.it's doing my fkn head in! They seem to write like the pages that trolled dianne like the ones pretending to be her kids. We also don't put kids pics in here so maybe if people came over and checked themselves they would bleeping see that. We aren't trolls trolls abuse people on social media we discuss things people have put out on public honest to god!!!!

Reactions: 3
Wish that page would fk off they are making out that we are saying all sorts about Lewis kids if ppl read rosies threads they would see we don't allow any tit towards kids we also aren't allowed to take anything off of here and make pages etc or we get banned. Its these pages that have everyone believing we are cunts we gossip yes who doesn't but we gossip about things people put out to the public themselves same way if u sit and watch a live ye no doubt discuss it with yer pal if they also were watching the same live. No one is forced to come read here. Opinions are like arseholes we aw have 1 so if u don't want to hear people's opinions of tit u have displayed to the public then don't read tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.