Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. Him and AngryPlumber should get together and start a contest called "Who's the Rapiest Looking Bastard on Scottish TikTok?"

Hazel should be crying tears of bleeping relief that that thing didn't crawl up the road for their date.
You absolutely kill me 😂😂

Angry Plumber does my head in. His last rant I had the misfortune to watch was against teaching Relationships, Sexual Health and Parenthood as part of the Health & Wellbeing curriculum. By the looks of Scottish TikTok and the shameful example these so called ‘parents’ are living, it’s desperately bleeping needed 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly man, aw at wee Polo does is eat. Everytime ive came across him today he's scranning away. Greedy Sausage 🐷

• Haha
Tracy having a rant about scottish tiktok being embarrassing while she makes umpteen different videos of absolute shite everyday 🤦🏻‍♀️

there she is wanting to know why everybody has yes the boys/girls after their name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You absolutely kill me 😂😂

Angry Plumber does my head in. His last rant I had the misfortune to watch was against teaching Relationships, Sexual Health and Parenthood as part of the Health & Wellbeing curriculum. By the looks of Scottish TikTok and the shameful example these so called ‘parents’ are living, it’s desperately bleeping needed 🙄
To be fair the R.H.S.P curriculum is something I have told my sons school he has not to take part in. Tbh uz might think im a terrible parent but I have seen the curriculum and especially starting from P4 which is what my son will be after summer they are teaching kids about masterbation, how for a baby to be made a man puts his penis in a womans vagina moves back and forth to ejaculate to impregnate a woman, teaching kids that about anal sex and blow jobs its grooming to me and even teachers are feeling uncomfortable with it there will be slides shown with images to the kids. .my child at this young age doesn't need to know these things. My 7 yr old has been taught about consent from myself and his dad how he shouldn't even hold a girls hand unless she says its OK my son doesn't need to hug anyone even family if he doesnt want to (dont know how many times my mum forced me to hug family members i didn't want to) .that a man and woman make a baby that the idea if a girl is mean to you because she likes you (how many times I told my oldest that a boy was mean to her cause he liked her when I shouldn't have but we learn) that people who like you don't have to be mean to show they like you. He knows the proper names for private parts he knows no one is allowed to touch him there. Sorry just my 2 pence worth please if you have kids look into what your child will be taught. I agree they should know their body parts and how to have a healthy relationship but my son will not be taught about anal sex blow jobs etc! Not for a very long time and maybe it because he's my baby and I want him to stay innocent but I feel 7 is too young for this they have plenty of time to learn this (obviously no ma boy cause hes staying with his mum forever and doesnt need a gf😉)

Check wee Benjamina going after the ned crew could this be the first time I've agreed with her 😲 😀 benji high five 🖐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
To be fair the R.H.S.P curriculum is something I have told my sons school he has not to take part in. Tbh uz might think im a terrible parent but I have seen the curriculum and especially starting from P4 which is what my son will be after summer they are teaching kids about masterbation, how for a baby to be made a man puts his penis in a womans vagina moves back and forth to ejaculate to impregnate a woman, teaching kids that about anal sex and blow jobs its grooming to me and even teachers are feeling uncomfortable with it there will be slides shown with images to the kids. .my child at this young age doesn't need to know these things. My 7 yr old has been taught about consent from myself and his dad how he shouldn't even hold a girls hand unless she says its OK my son doesn't need to hug anyone even family if he doesnt want to (dont know how many times my mum forced me to hug family members i didn't want to) .that a man and woman make a baby that the idea if a girl is mean to you because she likes you (how many times I told my oldest that a boy was mean to her cause he liked her when I shouldn't have but we learn) that people who like you don't have to be mean to show they like you. He knows the proper names for private parts he knows no one is allowed to touch him there. Sorry just my 2 pence worth please if you have kids look into what your child will be taught. I agree they should know their body parts and how to have a healthy relationship but my son will not be taught about anal sex blow jobs etc! Not for a very long time and maybe it because he's my baby and I want him to stay innocent but I feel 7 is too young for this they have plenty of time to learn this (obviously no ma boy cause hes staying with his mum forever and doesnt need a gf😉)
I cant say nowt about the learning system, He has just went into 2nd year, so we are escaping any of that talk. But i did find his TT last night, he is named after a well known pedalo 😭😭. Pulled him up over it but its ok, says in the bio follow my new account or i'll get ma maw on ye 😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Check wee Benjamina going after the ned crew could this be the first time I've agreed with her 😲 😀 benji high five 🖐
This is something I need to look into. One of the Mums at the school was saying her son has said about learning where babies come from, she was saying I've told mine the stork picked me as his Mummy. My boy did ask me how babies were made. I just said the Mummy and Daddy decide. And he said to me one day Mummy did you want me. And I said more than anything else in the world. I thought it was a bit strange but maybe to do with all this. He's only P1. I'll need to look into what they're actually teaching him. As u don't like the sound of the above.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

That sounds like level 4 content, which is aimed at high school kids. I hear ya though, it’s a contentious topic and I can appreciate different views, Angry Plumber’s approach just grated on me 😂

• Haha
Makes me howl how Danny says bisexual .. 'that Lyndsay lala used to just like the cock but now she's biyasexual'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is something I need to look into. One of the Mums at the school was saying her son has said about learning where babies come from, she was saying I've told mine the stork picked me as his Mummy. My boy did ask me how babies were made. I just said the Mummy and Daddy decide. And he said to me one day Mummy did you want me. And I said more than anything else in the world. I thought it was a bit strange but maybe to do with all this. He's only P1. I'll need to look into what they're actually teaching him. As u don't like the sound of the above.
The stuff my son is learning in p4 they said could also be taught to younger children where appropriate! I'm sorry but to me its not appropriate at all. Should kids know their body parts yes sure but nursery children are being given drawings of a naked boy a naked girl and asked to write on it or point out what each part is including nipples vulva ( my mans late 30s don't even think he knows the word vulva 🤣 I would say why is the government allowing this but how many peados are in parliament or have been before!

That sounds like level 4 content, which is aimed at high school kids. I hear ya though, it’s a contentious topic and I can appreciate different views, Angry Plumber’s approach just grated on me 😂
When I spoke to teacher who also doesnt agree with it she said it says on it that's high school level but the words on it also say also for younger where appropriate and she said they want it in for the younger kids and the stuff I mentioned they want them to learn from p4 could clearly see my sons teacher doesnt agree with it but still gave me its for education purposes and will be taught in a way suitable to their age. My son in p3 was taught about vulvas anus nipples etc I just feel their should be more info what they are specifically being taught with regards to this and also should be getting parents permission. What if there's a child in the class who has been through S/A this could be very traumatic but on the other side of the coin for the kids who have been S/A that haven't told yet it could help

Last edited:
Benjamina’s screen recordings don’t really highlight her point well do they, that Moonheid lassie was trying to be the Devil’s advocate and have people lay off Danny. We’ve all witnessed and discussed much more problematic antics from Scotty et al. Points for the effort though Ben 👍🏼 I may just have to stan and defend Scotty now, purely cos she doesn’t like him. I’m just petty AF 😭

My wee one is just starting school and he’s obsessed with nipples and why men have them when they don’t feed babies 😭. He also asked me if Zombie’s did jobbies today. Love how wee minds work 😂😂 Vulva is a Mumsnet word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyways sorry for my spiel there folks what have I missed and is anyone live that wee knob polo blocked me 🤣

• Haha
Hulky is paranoid thinks there's a snake in their camp who knows too much info

Why is polo blinking like a big simple bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Benjamina’s screen recordings don’t really highlight her point well do they, that Moonheid lassie was trying to be the Devil’s advocate and have people lay off Danny. We’ve all witnessed and discussed much more problematic antics from Scotty et al. Points for the effort though Ben 👍🏼 I may just have to stan and defend Scotty now, purely cos she doesn’t like him. I’m just petty AF 😭

My wee one is just starting school and he’s obsessed with nipples and why men have them when they don’t feed babies 😭. He also asked me if Zombie’s did jobbies today. Love how wee minds work 😂😂 Vulva is a Mumsnet word 😂
See i would have been onto Google asking about the zombies 🤣 cause now I want to know 🤣🤣🤣
Hulky is paranoid thinks there's a snake in their camp who knows too much info
Awk his brains obviously fell out his nose 🙄 he is the one who gives ppl the info 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Polo is getting trolled by poloisafatgrass, Scotty says who is that in the profile pic he's like that's Ellies Granda 😂😂😂

• Haha
Ellie was saying last night her granda is so hard he isn't allowed in OZ without heavy security checks he's that mental she can't say his name. Then accounts with her grandads picture kept coming in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The stuff my son is learning in p4 they said could also be taught to younger children where appropriate! I'm sorry but to me its not appropriate at all. Should kids know their body parts yes sure but nursery children are being given drawings of a naked boy a naked girl and asked to write on it or point out what each part is including nipples vulva ( my mans late 30s don't even think he knows the word vulva 🤣 I would say why is the government allowing this but how many peados are in parliament or have been before!

When I spoke to teacher who also doesnt agree with it she said it says on it that's high school level but the words on it also say also for younger where appropriate and she said they want it in for the younger kids and the stuff I mentioned they want them to learn from p4 could clearly see my sons teacher doesnt agree with it but still gave me its for education purposes and will be taught in a way suitable to their age. My son in p3 was taught about vulvas anus nipples etc I just feel their should be more info what they are specifically being taught with regards to this and also should be getting parents permission. What if there's a child in the class who has been through S/A this could be very traumatic but on the other side of the coin for the kids who have been S/A that haven't told yet it could help
Aw definitely, parents should have access to the materials for informed consent. It’s definitely a minefield and teachers should be allowed to draw on it flexibly and appropriately, they know the kids they’re teaching and also the parents views etc. It shouldn’t be so rigid. Not convinced it reduces teen pregnancy rates or increases the time young people wait before having sex though.

LOL Polo’s Live is like an episode of Family Fortunes 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.