Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The troll accounts are using patter from here…is it one of you or is Ben causing it cos she hates us and the Neds equally? 😂

165F60EA-C464-4603-BC1A-7A92879BE34A.jpeg

43AEDF7D-A457-4805-88D1-2DCD98784BD8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Defo not me, i cant keep track of my own accounts never mind starting all those. My wee nut wid be fried trying to keep up wi that. They are funny but 😂
It must be like a full time job for them.
Just saw that Polo got the account from the Gov. wondering if that’s what folk like Amy Grass do in their spare time…make accounts and take them in to grow parties and spend a couple of quid getting followers. They then gift them to the ones who keep getting banned so they can be mods and feel wanted 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must be like a full time job for them.
Just saw that Polo got the account from the Gov. wondering if that’s what folk like Amy Grass do in their spare time…make accounts and take them in to grow parties and spend a couple of quid getting followers. They then gift them to the ones who keep getting banned so they can be mods and feel wanted 😭
the definition of having no life 😂

Reactions: 3
Fake account with miss jjs username but no followers just commented that Lewis is a bad dad & that scotty told her & they tit themselves before they realised it was fake

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fake account with miss jjs username but no followers just commented that Lewis is a bad dad & that scotty told her & they tit themselves before they realised it was fake
hardly surprising of Scotty to be saying something like that, he is the biggest tit stirrer in their wee fucked up group of pals. That account seems to have touched a nerve 😏

Nice to see the universal credit money being used wisely on all these gifts for these absolute wasters 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Did someone mention upthread that Miss Hazelnut had gone on a date with a Tucker guy and something had happened? I just came across him and she well dodged a bullet. He’s the image of Plug from the Bash Street Kids (showing my age haha).
I don't even think there was a date apparently he let her down. Jade was screaming about it

Reactions: 2
Did someone mention upthread that Miss Hazelnut had gone on a date with a Tucker guy and something had happened? I just came across him and she well dodged a bullet. He’s the image of Plug from the Bash Street Kids (showing my age haha).
I don't even think there was a date apparently he let her down. Jade was screaming about it
Hahahahahaha bleeping wooow.

Aye so I was in a live yesterday and Hazelnut was like "A psychic (who was in the chat 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️) told me I'd end up with someone who I was pals with first so this is it"

But aye, Frati was shouting about him bleeping her over or something so I assume he didn't show up. She seemed excited, and was talking about how she's going to shag him after 5 mins.

Hope she never paid for that psychic reading 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Instead of gifting they’d need to invest on a trip to the dentist never seen so many rotty beaks 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ. Him and AngryPlumber should get together and start a contest called "Who's the Rapiest Looking Bastard on Scottish TikTok?"

Hazel should be crying tears of bleeping relief that that thing didn't crawl up the road for their date.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.