Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a horrible bleep , he’s just using that Shan I dunno how a lassie can let a guy degrade her like that
She was like I isolated myself for 6 weeks and never left the house, he went when? When everyone was isolated in the house and couldn't go out because of lockdown hahahahaha. She was like no back in February actually.

Reactions: 6
She told everyone on a Live they were engaged and he made her get back on and tell everyone it was false 😭
She’s got her own flat not far from her mums now but she’s not moved into it yet.
she also put her bank details up for a mystery box on Friday night whilst in Karries having a drink telling everyone how skint she is, still hasn’t drawn the mystery box.
Maybe she was just wanting an advance from the people watching her 🤔😂

Reactions: 4
Those lives were hilarious yesterday, fake accounts of absolutely everyone with hilarious names. Jades probably still wondering where they got pics of her as a wee ned. Polo and his girlfriend kept saying oh nobody knows my family then several accounts of their family members would come in. All apparently ran by Danny or someone called Steven McGowan that used to go with polos new stepmum or something. Then hulks girlfriend being exposed. I dunno who does it or who knows all these things but it's great 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those lives were hilarious yesterday, fake accounts of absolutely everyone with hilarious names. Jades probably still wondering where they got pics of her as a wee ned. Polo and his girlfriend kept saying oh nobody knows my family then several accounts of their family members would come in. All apparently ran by Danny or someone called Steven McGowan that used to go with polos new stepmum or something. Then hulks girlfriend being exposed. I dunno who does it or who knows all these things but it's great 😂😂
Was some night 🤣🤣🤣
This fake account that followed me is my favourite
🐬🐬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet it’s Scotty making all the fake accounts n outing people just for the drama 🤣 infact that’s giving him to much credit to actually have the intelligence for that 🤣

hulk canny even have an affair on the sly he’s that obsessed wi going live 😩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet it’s Scotty making all the fake accounts n outing people just for the drama 🤣 infact that’s giving him to much credit to actually have the intelligence for that 🤣

hulk canny even have an affair on the sly he’s that obsessed wi going live 😩
Did you see the fake account that came on slagging him for turning up to his new girlfriends house with a ring light 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Scotty as got to be someone who knows Lewis as random folk wouldn’t have known who the girl was

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you see the fake account that came on slagging him for turning up to his new girlfriends house with a ring light 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Scotty as got to be someone who knows Lewis as random folk wouldn’t have known who the girl was
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I actually canny deal with these cranks any longer , I’m convinced this is scripted 🤣🤣🤣 how is this real life 😩🤣🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I actually canny deal with these cranks any longer , I’m convinced this is scripted 🤣🤣🤣 how is this real life 😩🤣🤣
Crosses my mind too sometimes are the Scottish tiktok bams paid actors cause it all sounds too mental to be true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aye like how did it even come out about that girl last night someone had to have known either of them personally..

Scotty was in the live today trying to control the narrative that Lewis and the girl are just friends and "ah wis on the phone to Lewis" like it makes any sort of difference 😂🤦🏻‍♀️what the whole night?

Can someone who was in the live explain the Polmont never actually been in the jail thing for me? 😂

Aye like how did it even come out about that girl last night someone had to have known either of them personally..

Scotty was in the live today trying to control the narrative that Lewis and the girl are just friends and "ah wis on the phone to Lewis" like it makes any sort of difference 😂🤦🏻‍♀️what the whole night?

Can someone who was in the live explain the Polmont never actually been in the jail thing for me? 😂
The first night they were together they were kissing you could hear it n see her hands round his face, you don’t stick the tongue in your pals gub 🤣 he’s been caught red handed with another guys Mrs he should just own up to it instead of looking even more of an arse .
Polo was saying he’d never actually done time in the jail

Reactions: 6

20 mins after she was exposed Lewis came on live dripping in sweat telling everyone they'd shagged

Someone called polo a protection case and he was like "HAHAHAHAHAHA IV NEVER EVEN BEEN IN THE JAIL HAHAHAHAHA WHERE DO USE GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will say some of the accounts are just a funny bam up, but the accounts with people's kids pictures being used and stuff is just wrong.
I defo don't think anyone here does it, but just making that clear. It's no right at all.

Reactions: 10
She’s got her own flat not far from her mums now but she’s not moved into it yet.
she also put her bank details up for a mystery box on Friday night whilst in Karries having a drink telling everyone how skint she is, still hasn’t drawn the mystery box.
Maybe she was just wanting an advance from the people watching her 🤔😂
i will never forget the day she was sat on live drinking, getting money sent to her paypal for more drink & hadn’t even organised someone to collect her son from school 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.