Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi boy , least he has a job ya absolute waster! Honestly grinds ma gears people who try n slag peoples job when they haven’t earned an honest penny in thier life, waster!
earning an honest living is an alien concept to the likes of that fud!

The comments have been turned off now after that manky bastard starting on folk
i thought they would end up off with him thinking he is some sort of women’s mental health advocate & rocky balboa wannabe 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right think I’ve caught up ! That James Mac is a complete moron and that’s putting it politely . I really like Andy his videos always make me chuckle is he one of the ones that’s involved in this mess? The truth will come out . It always does 🤦‍♀️ It’s hilarious how James Mac is acting hero for this lassie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right think I’ve caught up ! That James Mac is a complete moron and that’s putting it politely . I really like Andy his videos always make me chuckle is he one of the ones that’s involved in this mess? The truth will come out . It always does 🤦‍♀️ It’s hilarious how James Mac is acting hero for this lassie.
Aye, acting the hero like he's never called lassies worse things than a cow 🙄 She's no going to pump ye James 😂😂

• Heart
Just watch kelseys videos talking about it. What an absolute tit show.

She didn’t post the things Andy was saying did she ? I’m sure she said in one of her vids she was going to . I was under the impression he just called her a manipulative wee cow. It’s a very serious accusation to come out and blame someone for u possibly wanting to end it! I’m not dismissing how this lassie has ended up feeling and I of course haven’t seen the apparent abusive messages but for her to put him and name him and say he was the reason her son may not have had a mother and telling people goodbye I just can’t get my head around 😦

Last edited:
Just watch kelseys videos talking about it. What an absolute tit show.

She didn’t post the things Andy was saying did she ? I’m sure she said in one of her vids she was going to . I was under the impression he just called her a manipulative wee cow. It’s a very serious accusation to come out and blame someone for u possibly wanting to end it! I’m not dismissing how this lassie has ended up feeling and I of course haven’t seen the apparent abusive messages but for her to put him and name him and say he was the reason her son may not have had a mother and telling people goodbye I just can’t get my head around 😦
I have just had a nosey at her videos and I cannot make head nor tail of exactly what she is trying to say 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I am being thick, but the messages she showed just seemed like 2 folk "flirting" as these youngsters do these days 😂 I have no idea what the whole story of Captain Morgan nearly causing a riot at a football match was all about and I didn't see Andy in the messages at all. If she's looking to show proof, surely she should show the proof of Andy bullying her...?
Not a fan of Captian Morgan as he strikes me as being a bit full of himself, but I quite like Andy from what I've seen on his videos. Soooo, basically no further forward on finding out what actually happened 😂
Check me out, talking about Jamesmac being a sweetie wife when I'm invested now.... 😏😂

I have just had a nosey at her videos and I cannot make head nor tail of exactly what she is trying to say 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I am being thick, but the messages she showed just seemed like 2 folk "flirting" as these youngsters do these days 😂 I have no idea what the whole story of Captain Morgan nearly causing a riot at a football match was all about and I didn't see Andy in the messages at all. If she's looking to show proof, surely she should show the proof of Andy bullying her...?
Not a fan of Captian Morgan as he strikes me as being a bit full of himself, but I quite like Andy from what I've seen on his videos. Soooo, basically no further forward on finding out what actually happened 😂
Check me out, talking about Jamesmac being a sweetie wife when I'm invested now.... 😏😂
i completely agree with you. I have just seen the other videos showing the text messages. Nothing about Andy being abusive. I can’t make much sense from her either . I was just putting it down to post night shift and still being half asleep haha but glad someone else is finding it difficult to put together 😂someone commented on her most recent post about it “still waiting to see proof”

Reactions: 5
Honestly, I was exactly the same as you both about her video on it. She has not articulated herself well at all.

And the bit about "I joined in cause I wanted to be one of the cool kids" What ages are these people?

• Heart
i completely agree with you. I have just seen the other videos showing the text messages. Nothing about Andy being abusive. I can’t make much sense from her either . I was just putting it down to post night shift and still being half asleep haha but glad someone else is finding it difficult to put together 😂someone commented on her most recent post about it “still waiting to see proof”
Aye, she just seems to ramble on about a whole lot of nothing.
If she has proof of Andy bullying her, she should just post it if she's determined to have this all play out over tiktok. What she showed wasn't proof 🥴

• Heart
None of it makes much sense. She said Morgan ripped into everyone involved but all i seen him say is something about that Ross Ferguson boy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Honestly, I was exactly the same as you both about her video on it. She has not articulated herself well at all.

And the bit about "I joined in cause I wanted to be one of the cool kids" What ages are these people?
This! Aye so it’s there fault she basically followed like a sheep 🤦‍♀️ It’s all very weird

Reactions: 3
None of it makes much sense. She said Morgan ripped into everyone involved but all i seen him say is something about that Ross Ferguson boy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, it doesnt take a lot, but I'm confused 😂 Ross Ferguson then proceeding to tell her in the comments not to use his name and he doesn't want to be associated with her 😂🤣

• Haha
All I’ve seen is screenshots of that captain boy being overly flirty. U can see she kinda patched most of what he was saying but the screenshots just don’t really prove anything apart from him being a wee desperado 😂 I’m not overly keen on him anyway. If she’s saying Andy is the main cause of her wanting to do somthing serious due to abusive messages u would think that’s what u would put up first

Moonheed and Scotty having a showdown only getting bits of it though as I'm working. Moonheed shouting that Scotty's just a wee guy and Scotty's shouting I'm 35 🥴
He was only 34 last week so we have new evidence to track him down 😂

🔴Birthday in the last week or so
🔴 Name possibly James
🔴Often speaks of connections to Liverpool, where he picked up the infamous ‘yesss the boysss’ catchphrase
🔴 Is it possible the ‘Scotty’ name is a nickname from the Scouse lads he ran about with?
🔴Claims to deal with worse conflicts than TikTok Lives on the daily

🕵️‍♀️

On a serious note, I’m not really arsed, but he’s tried to out me (poorly), has outed Cass (who actively shared her own info anyway!) and accused an ill woman of being Slowpoker so people have been harassing her. That Troll account he told everyone to follow is putting random peoples details out there. It isn’t on.

We post here anonymously because that’s how it works. Some people value privacy, hence not joining TikTok to make 100 videos a day and Livestream their lives the rest of the time. Like Scotty himself. I think he came on that app with good intentions to be Swizerland and get the goss (like us). But it can be too easy to get caught up in the toxicity of it. We seem to be the bad ones cos we’re on the outside looking in and come here to hold the mirror up.

What is so wrong with us having opinions about
the shady actions and behaviours these people broadcast publicly? If they’re that sensitive to criticism, maybe they should look inward and see why we trigger them and work on themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
turning up at Aldi to batter Andy…he will be mistaken for the junkie that usually stands outside there looking for money 😂 i am mortified for him 🙈 he is making himself look like an even bigger gi mp that he usually is, who knew that was possible 😂
I go to that Aldi and once saw Santa drive past on a mobility scooter. It was April time, not Christmas.

Might swing by the now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I go to that Aldi and once saw Santa drive past on a mobility scooter. It was April time, not Christmas.

Might swing by the now 😂
i only go when i am over at my mums now but usually a wee junkie standing outside trying to tap money 😂 James Mac would fit right in with him 😆

Santa scooting about in April sounds about right for Motherwell, crackpots 😁

• Haha

She also says she reacted badly because she’s human, so what exactly did she do to trigger a reaction from them?

She seems to want to be some sort of anti-bullying advocate because of her own experiences at school. She’s Iain Ferguson’s daughter, so no doubt grew up quite privileged. She’s also been very vocal about her son being bullied at school and having to move schools. Seems very sensitive and was triggered by these guys, but you can’t lay blame on folk for wanting to unalive yourself without solid evidence they’re a horrible bastard.

The guy seems to have just voiced his opinion on her behaviour? A tit for tat? Now a charity event has been cancelled cos grown adults can’t conduct themselves properly.

i only go when i am over at my mums now but usually a wee junkie standing outside trying to tap money 😂 James Mac would fit right in with him 😆

Santa scooting about in April sounds about right for Motherwell, crackpots 😁
I’m only in the Costa Del Carfin now so didn’t even move far, but Motherwell Town Centre is definitely an ‘experience’ 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s the going from posting a picture of the wet patch to being the defender of females in one swoop that gets me! 🤬👽
He’s a rocket. Saw his post about having sex on the beach as well. Like some wee virgin bragging to his pals someone has finally touched his boaby. Gives me the full on boke 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.