Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the screenshot video when she posted it and it was low level, petty stuff tbh. It showed the group chat with ‘Roger has left the chat’ then that Andy wrote she was a manipulative wee cow or something. Dunno how it has escalated to some Robocop guy threatening to go to that Andy’s work with a claw hammer.
James Mac was giving it "ave seen enough from they screenshots its bleeping shocking"

I was expecting something really terrible.

Like I'm not saying the guy isn't in the wrong or whatever and her feelings aren't valid.
I don't think she told the story very well cause I'm still not 100% on what the duck happened.. But from the jist of it:

They were pals. (or maybe closer)
They bitched about everyone involved in the charity event.
She told him she wishes her children grow up to be half the man he is.
They fell out.
Then argued over who was taking the hat back. 😂
At some point someone asked if they wanted to get pumped and get their fanny out.
Then she got called a cow.

Did I pick it up correctly? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
James Mac was giving it "ave seen enough from they screenshots its bleeping shocking"

Like I'm not saying the guy isn't in the wrong or whatever and her feelings aren't valid.
I don't think she told the story very well cause I'm still not 100% on what the duck happened.. But from the jist of it:

They fell out.
At some point someone asked if they wanted to get pumped and get their fanny out.

In Johnny depps voice " yes you picked that up correctly" you continue to pick it up correctly 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw the screenshot video when she posted it and it was low level, petty stuff tbh. It showed the group chat with ‘Roger has left the chat’ then that Andy wrote she was a manipulative wee cow or something. Dunno how it has escalated to some Robocop guy threatening to go to that Andy’s work with a claw hammer.
The tiktok charity football match has been cancelled. I'm presuming because of what has happened.

Could it all have been blown out of proportion? Fk this ma man called me Bruce bogtrotter earlier big fat Brucie 🤣 he took a pic of me sitting eating chocolate cake and put a pic of Bruce bogtrotter beside it and fkn WhatsApp Ed me it I picks up my phone wondering why is he messaging me if he's across from me and there's me in all my glory double chin chocolate on my cheek and chocolate cake round ma mooth like tracy short cunts getting my size 6s up his arse
I talk to Kelsey and I don't think the match would have been cancelled if it was something that has been blown out of proportion.

Reactions: 5
The tiktok charity football match has been cancelled. I'm presuming because of what has happened.

I talk to Kelsey and I don't think the match would have been cancelled if it was something that has been blown out of proportion.
John Ferguson has said its not what it seems but I think see even if a group of them have called her a cow shes felt ganged up on the poor lass had 4 boys gang up on her b4 when she was at a house party they tied her up and beat her im thinking it could have really triggered her if she felt they were all ganging up on her. She seems such a nice lassie the fact her poor wee boy Nearly lost his mum tells me there's something more went on

Its actual scumbag behaviour that folk cant even get along for bleeping charity 😒
Alan shields at the beginning kept putting himself forward for it and I kept commenting saying I don't think someone who said vile things about children should be in a charity match for children he was ragin 🤣 true tho no one should let him take part in anything to do with kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Alan shields at the beginning kept putting himself forward for it and I kept commenting saying I don't think someone who said vile things about children should be in a charity match for children he was ragin 🤣 true tho no one should let him take part in anything to do with kids
I bet his big forehead vein was bulging 🤣
Will never forget the time he done a video saying Roland the Rat was out to get him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet his big forehead vein was bulging 🤣
Will never forget the time he done a video saying Roland the Rat was out to get him 🤣
I've just burst out laughing ma mans woke up and went did u make a loud noise but I had my back to him so pretended I was sleeping 🤣🤣🤣 Roland's gona get ye 🐀 🦼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They actually have no shame do they.

Reactions: 6
Nope hun they do not

My man is snoring like fk ive no cigs left my wrist is sore from wen I fell yesterday and sprained it can see me nipping my mans arse then pretending im sleeping just to cheer masel up 🤣🤣🤣

Nope hun they do not

My man is snoring like fk ive no cigs left my wrist is sore from wen I fell yesterday and sprained it can see me nipping my mans arse then pretending im sleeping just to cheer masel up

• Haha
James Mac is an ugly wee space raider face bastard , he cannot try and talk about anyone 🤮 with a face n hairline like that it’s an actual god send he’s got to touch anyone apart from himself! As for him trying to take the moral high ground ? Nae bother Gary glitter simmer doon ya beast 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Polo was in Hulks box's saying jj is mwi again causing trouble. Said jj revealed Scott's real name and done him dirty last night. Then I saw this comment 😂👀
JJ’s always mwi 🥴
Lewis had a girl round he was being rude as duck totally blanking her to talk to folk on his live, only occasionally would he acknowledge she was there and only to point out stuff that was on the live . He’s been on it all day, give it a rest n spend some time with real life people fs , these lives are like an addiction for these people always coming first before reality . If I was that lassie I’d have told him to beat it

Reactions: 4
Love the new thread name 🤣🤣🤣
Bloody genius 🤣🤣🤣.
Had a good catch up with whats been going on tonight .Actually properly laughing at the comments 🤣🤣🤣.
Bottlenose 🐬...still chuckling away at that belter 😆🤣

I want Jade to see this and make a screaming video
Me too 🙋‍♀️ but i defo dont want to see a photie of her turd 💩☠💩☠😖🤣

They fell out.

Aye , thats pretty much what i picked up from it earlier today 😁😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Having a wee catch up 😲. Jesus christ ! Rosie Bush better come back. The app was so much calmer when Bushy was around. Everybody phoning the police after dishing out threats 😭 Poo poo pics 🤷‍♀️ . All hell has broke loose 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Chives live , tunes blasting screaming like a banshee about Bitcoins n Cinderella , wanting people to phone the American Embassy to do a welfare check on her n her gran 🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣doesn’t make any sense what she’s shouting 😭 such a shame that wee old woman’s to listen to that rabble she’s doolally
Jade who’s off the app is on the app in the comments 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dunno what’s happened but folk in the comments saying she’s just abused her gran!!!

• Wow
Dunno what’s happened but folk in the comments saying she’s just abused her gran!!!
I didn’t see that bit I had to turn her off her shouting a lot of random shite was giving me a headache. Deff was either on drugs of some kind or having a mental episode. Bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.