Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the Police turned up at hers the other day she said on live after it my Gran had 2 holes in her head and I couldn't explain it ๐Ÿ˜ฑ wtf! You would know what's happened if you were in the same house.

I think she's ready for some kind of breakdown the way she goes on and on

Reactions: 4
What's wrong with chive queen? Has she just been let out of an Asylum? Absolute Rocket. My heads in a spin watching her.
She just doesnโ€™t make any sense
She had the poor gran on telling us how sheโ€™s an alcoholic but only drinks 1 bottle of wine a day now n vallies donโ€™t agree with the gran๐Ÿ™ˆ . Wee womans in her 80s she needs proper care not some nutjob running riot out her bush claiming to be her carer.
It was well sad the gran seemed a sweet wee polite spoken lady , she wasnโ€™t shown on camera she had the green screen on but chive thought the people of tiktok would like to know that her gran canโ€™t take vallies at half 7 in the morning

• Wow
  • Sad
She just doesnโ€™t make any sense
She had the poor gran on telling us how sheโ€™s an alcoholic but only drinks 1 bottle of wine a day now n vallies donโ€™t agree with the gran๐Ÿ™ˆ . Wee womans in her 80s she needs proper care not some nutjob running riot out her bush claiming to be her carer.
It was well sad the gran seemed a sweet wee polite spoken lady , she wasnโ€™t shown on camera she had the green screen on but chive thought the people of tiktok would like to know that her gran canโ€™t take vallies at half 7 in the morning
wow ๐Ÿ˜‘ her poor gran! She is needing out down the crazy witch!

wow ๐Ÿ˜‘ her poor gran! She is needing out down the crazy witch!
The gran needs taken away from her , hopefully sheโ€™s got other family who can check in on her . I think it must be mental illness with Chive I canny see any amount of drink or drugs making someone act like that , she was high as a kite havering a pile of pish.

Reactions: 7
The other day when chive got lifted someone went round to the grans and got her wine etc. it's very possibly the woman is an alcoholic.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The other day when chive got lifted someone went round to the grans and got her wine etc. it's very possibly the woman is an alcoholic.
i would be an alcoholic living with that batshit mental witch ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Moonheed and Scotty having a showdown only getting bits of it though as I'm working. Moonheed shouting that Scotty's just a wee guy and Scotty's shouting I'm 35 ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Have you seen the video Stephanie Wightman has put up about this whole charity football match carry on?

james mac all over the comments in it ๐Ÿ™„

Have you seen the video Stephanie Wightman has put up about this whole charity football match carry on?

james mac all over the comments in it ๐Ÿ™„
Just jumped on to say this.... Practically word for word ๐Ÿ˜‚
Kelsey has commented now, she's going to put up all messages apparently...
Scottish tiktok, the gift that keeps on giving ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Why is stephanie being the spokeswoman? And why is wee James in about all the comments threatening people? Thought he'd changed?bleeping embarrassment of Scotland these cretins

Primms changed race ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
channelling her inner diana ross with that hair ๐Ÿ˜‚

Why is stephanie being the spokeswoman? And why is wee James in about all the comments threatening people? Thought he'd changed?bleeping embarrassment of Scotland these cretins
he cannot help himself. Threatening to come to someoneโ€™s work ๐Ÿ™ˆ he is a total riddy!

Does he just pick and choose which womens mental state he cares about ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.