Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the video Stephanie Wightman has put up about this whole charity football match carry on?

james mac all over the comments in it πŸ™„
I never feel sorry for any of these people, like how are they all adults that can't even conduct themselves properly. Can't been be trusted to organise a charity football match without daftness.

Reactions: 7
I never feel sorry for any of these people, like how are they all adults that can't even conduct themselves properly. Can't been be trusted to organise a charity football match without daftness.
the comments on her video are nuts πŸ™ˆ james mac the hero swopping in πŸ˜‚ just another day in the life of Scottish Tiktok πŸ˜‘

• Haha
LOL he has a point about the profile picture πŸ˜†

never a dull a moment with them πŸ™ˆ can’t even organise a CHARITY football match without it descending into utter chaos πŸ₯΄
It's embarassing, but entertaining nevertheless πŸ˜‚
Jamesmac leaving now to get Andy πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Wee Space Raider Heid couldnae fight his way out a wet paper bag man πŸ™Š
There will be 2 sides to the story and the truth will be somewhere inbetween. But whatever the truth is, the LAST person I would want backing me up and taking my side would be that colossal walloper and his ever receding hairline..... πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the actually truth of this situation? Is it a wee princess crying wolf or men being arseholes. Anyone know?

Reactions: 5
There's probably some truth in both sides of it tbh
It's just a bunch of people I don't and probably would never follow especially James who's becoming a major player in a drama that has duck all to do with him. Rosie Bush vibes all round πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
It's embarassing, but entertaining nevertheless πŸ˜‚
Jamesmac leaving now to get Andy πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Wee Space Raider Heid couldnae fight his way out a wet paper bag man πŸ™Š
There will be 2 sides to the story and the truth will be somewhere inbetween. But whatever the truth is, the LAST person I would want backing me up and taking my side would be that colossal walloper and his ever receding hairline..... πŸ˜‚
turning up at Aldi to batter Andy…he will be mistaken for the junkie that usually stands outside there looking for money πŸ˜‚ i am mortified for him πŸ™ˆ he is making himself look like an even bigger gi mp that he usually is, who knew that was possible πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stephanie should have mentioned that the guys were being threatened with rape and having asparagus shoved up their bums though. I'm not even joking or being funny by the way.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
turning up at Aldi to batter Andy…he will be mistaken for the junkie that usually stands outside there looking for money πŸ˜‚ i am mortified for him πŸ™ˆ he is making himself look like an even bigger gi mp that he usually is, who knew that was possible πŸ˜‚
Hope someone videos it and we see him getting slapped silly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ might shut him the duck up for a while the way he talks about and treats women seems like double standards to me

• Haha
Stephanie should have mentioned that the guys were being threatened with rape and having asparagus shoved up their bums though. I'm not even joking or being funny by the way.
the best of it is, that Stobocop who was saying some of it is a regular in Magz lives πŸ˜‘ that will be another one she glosses over.

the best of it is, that Stobocop who was saying some of it is a regular in Magz lives πŸ˜‘ that will be another one she glosses over.
Oh aye, I can't stand that woman. Selective nonce outing. Anyways enough of the deep scary stuff is Frati still selling pictures of her shite on Snapchat premium?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Folk will be flinging him their spare change as they walk by πŸ˜‚
Seriously, calling Andy Aldi boy πŸ™„ least Andy earns a living. If that twit actually had a job it might stop him being such a wee sweetie wife and getting involved in tit that has duck all to do with him.

Folk will be flinging him their spare change as they walk by πŸ˜‚
Seriously, calling Andy Aldi boy πŸ™„ least Andy earns a living. If that twit actually had a job it might stop him being such a wee sweetie wife and getting involved in tit that has duck all to do with him.
tbh, who would employ him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
LOL he has a point about the profile picture πŸ˜†

never a dull a moment with them πŸ™ˆ can’t even organise a CHARITY football match without it descending into utter chaos πŸ₯΄
Aldi boy , least he has a job ya absolute waster! Honestly grinds ma gears people who try n slag peoples job when they haven’t earned an honest penny in thier life, waster!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.