Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See when they go on about having a snake in the camp. Right maybe with hulks new mrs getting exposed as an adulterer. But everything else is just people repeating what they say on lives. They want to lock down their Facebooks if they don't want people knowing stuff about them. It's not been hard to find when Iv went for a snoop out of curiosity 😂 I'm not allowed anymore fake accounts anyways I was making too many too wind up chelsea wright. It's been about 2 months since they let me make an account. Tiktok are onto me 😂

I also wasn't even being malicious I was just asking questions to annoy her and make her preform 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See when they go on about having a snake in the camp. Right maybe with hulks new mrs getting exposed as an adulterer. But everything else is just people repeating what they say on lives. They want to lock down their Facebooks if they don't want people knowing stuff about them. It's not been hard to find when Iv went for a snoop out of curiosity 😂 I'm not allowed anymore fake accounts anyways I was making too many too wind up chelsea wright. It's been about 2 months since they let me make an account. Tiktok are onto me 😂
Is she still not back on tt yet?

Reactions: 2
Exactly. They act like they’re on Facetime and pure spill their guts to everyone watching…even those watching on the outside! Dafties. If any of them had a job and therefore a decent income, we could probably fraud the duck out of their identity with all the info they drop.

Reactions: 6
Is she still not back on tt yet?
Nah she's doing public lives on Facebook now 😂

Exactly. They act like they’re on Facetime and pure spill their guts to everyone watching…even those watching on the outside! Dafties. If any of them had a job and therefore a decent income, we could probably fraud the duck out of their identity with all the info they drop.
I think they forget they've got 500 odd people watching sometimes. Iv heard polo saying he was sorting his gear to sell. That he stole his mrs off another guy at a house party and shagged her in someone's room. Lewis was literally live sat waiting for his kids and telling everyone the story behind his visitation & all the dirt, then went mental saying someone who personally knows him is telling secrets, Jade gets angry and spills her guts. Spills them to any fucker listening. God I could go on forever. Everything I know about them came from their own mouths.

Reactions: 8
Page called cheating jodie fox and got my comment right on their profile pic🙈. I come here to chat if I wanted to make tt vids I would lol and all our comments on daniel_ballard69 🤣

Now I know how slow feels its always her comments put on videos 😒

Tiktok is very quiet tonite all obviously away to bed for work in the morning 🥴🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
They just need to be careful about what they say online, they can't even expose one of us correctly but I could figure out what bingo their nans go to & what they had for dinner on the 18th of March 2016

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They just need to be careful about what they say online, they can't even expose one of us correctly but I could figure out what bingo their nans go to & what they had for dinner on the 18th of March 2016
I know they haven't got any right bloody idiots. Here i like the bingo i might go this week so just so uz know ned crew Roland will be at bingo at the forge on Thursday 23rd catch me if u can witches 🐀

• Haha
Quite bored of listening to Thomas croly greeting now. We get it
another one thats been in a relationship for a few weeks and the break up would make you think it was a marriage broke down after years 🙄 does a social media relationship work like a dogs age in human years 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
never a dull a moment with them 🙈 can’t even organise a CHARITY football match without it descending into utter chaos 🥴
It was the same with the Canzo charity match mind there was a big drama about that saying that he spent the money on getting mwi the put on drink and food for everyone or something 😂 Bush was involved in this drama too I’m sure

Reactions: 3
It was the same with the Canzo charity match mind there was a big drama about that saying that he spent the money on getting mwi the put on drink and food for everyone or something 😂 Bush was involved in this drama too I’m sure
oh aye that was another riot! That bleep had the majority of that money snorted up his beak & put some nibbles on with what was left, not one bit of shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry if any of yous are Teuchters but I honestly canny go them man. 😂 Bird in Chers box 🔫

limmy-falconhoof.gif

LaLa is meeting Les for a square go tomorrow @ Springburn Train Station 😂 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.