Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see mum on the runs recent post?🤣
Aye, Iv no commented on the thread for 4 months apart from telling that persons she's smoked weed throughout her pregnancy. Dunno why she made a video to say I was right. I stop commenting on her thread when she was accusing me of being someone called Danielle and stalking her. Only spoke about things she posted.

Reactions: 5
Aye, Iv no commented on the thread for 4 months apart from telling that persons she's smoked weed throughout her pregnancy. Dunno why she made a video to say I was right. I stop commenting on her thread when she was accusing me of being someone called Danielle and stalking her. Only spoke about things she posted.
Didn’t know that rocket had a thread on here she’s off her trolley

Reactions: 4
Lyndsey lala went from telling Jade and Cher their wains were beautiful to crying about how she can't have them, to saying she won't be having any because what sort of world is this, America have the right idea and robots will be working in McDonald's there will be nothing for them and because Lala used to take smack she'll no live last 65. The worlds no the same, she remembers her pals chapping the door asking if she wanted to go out. It's not the same anymore but nobody chaps her door anymore. Probs cause your 40 Lyndsey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly think she's really lonely (but she's got loads of family about her?) cause she has just been asking Cher all day to have a night out or meet up or come round to her house.

I don't know how she's managed to get tangled up in the Les and Gaz drama tho.

I've shared her video about Dominos rapid it makes me bleeping howl 😂

• Haha
Lyndsey lala went from telling Jade and Cher their wains were beautiful to crying about how she can't have them, to saying she won't be having any because what sort of world is this, America have the right idea and robots will be working in McDonald's there will be nothing for them and because Lala used to take smack she'll no live last 65. The worlds no the same, she remembers her pals chapping the door asking if she wanted to go out. It's not the same anymore but nobody chaps her door anymore. Probs cause your 40 Lyndsey.
used to take smack? Sounds like she still does 🙈

Who are they talking about in Chers live?

its ok i know now 😂

Last edited:
You will not walk the same again if you ride that big snib
To be fair I hope any willy I ever encounter is bigger than Lewis nose. Life would be unfortunate otherwise.

Why's cher putting on a baby voice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Polo the fat grass has just pointed out the only person who said Louise abused T was Rosie. Jade and Letit hinted he was but I only ever heard Rosie say it was Louise being accused as well.

Reactions: 6
Amy: AVE SEEN THESE TEXTS BTW

*slow clap*

Well done? You're involved in another sick drama about child abuse that isn't true.

Reactions: 13
Cher "I'm no gonna mention the wain much I'll brush around it as much as I can" names the wain fully several times. But aye from what I get Leitsha and Jade have made up somehow that T was possibly being abused. Rosie suggested that it was Louise being accused. I said before I think Rosie said that to get Louise back around so she had to talk to her

Reactions: 9
Rosie just put that cabbage in her place!

had to laugh at her saying to Cher she should have for Rosies permission to mention T….like she did everytime she was on a live going off on one about Rosies kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.