Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s a YouTuber. Talking tit for hours on stories and no one gives a duck.

You’re skint, love. Go spend some time looking for a full time bleeping job and get a life instead of trying to arrange freebies/procedures that you think are instagramable for duck sake.

Reactions: 11
She thinks she’s a YouTuber. Talking tit for hours on stories and no one gives a duck.

You’re skint, love. Go spend some time looking for a full time bleeping job and get a life instead of trying to arrange freebies/procedures that you think are instagramable for duck sake.
Her voice just grates on me! Can't listen for more than a minute without eye rolling myself. The woe me stare just fucks me off!

Reactions: 2
At least she has got over her fear of changing her earrings. I remember about 10 years worth of stories about how if she changed her earrings someone she loved was going to die. Not healthy AT ALL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
At least she has got over her fear of changing her earrings. I remember about 10 years worth of stories about how if she changed her earrings someone she loved was going to die. Not healthy AT ALL.
bleeping hell I forgot all about monstrosity 😳😳😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up on her stories, she is so boring! How can anyone make that many stories just about earrings 😴 now she’s on the beg for her eyebrows to be done, poor Jade it just be so stressful for her to have to do her own eyebrows every morning!

Reactions: 3
I’m not being funny but she hasn’t used #Ad or gifted in that post?! Pisses me off

Reactions: 4
I also messaged her about her issues with Rod a while back, I has something similar going on at the time with my partner. Not even an acknowledgment. I have very little time for someone who sits on their arse with a face-full of make-up and filler moaning about money when their partner is working nights to pay the mortgage.

She needs to get off her arse, get more hours or a 2nd job and do something with her life.
I'm pretty sure I messaged her about Rhod asking if she even likes him and should question whether they should even be together 😂 this was before the forced proposal and wedding... She didn't reply. I told her she doesn't like change and is only with him because she knows no different

I definitely think she does this, she did a story last year crying to the camera because noone ever picked her for free stuff and how she didn’t understand why and that she must not be good enough blah blah blah..
Then low and behold she suddenly started doing ads but it was ones where you get the product, post the ad and then submit it to some site and they decide if you get paid for it or not... so someone must have given her some tips on how to get freebies/do ads
Lols I remember the dove ads, for face cream - wearing a full face of slap 😂 the least realtisitc ads ever

Reactions: 7
She’ll do the ultimate for freebies soon and get pregnant 😑
She was flogging an ovulation thing a while ago coz apparently her and Rhod were trying... y'know whilst they had apparently no money for food and that, and also whilst they apparently weren't having any sex 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was flogging an ovulation thing a while ago coz apparently her and Rhod were trying... y'know whilst they had apparently no money for food and that, and also whilst they apparently weren't having any sex 🤦‍♀️
It's like those nostrils take in too much air all in one go and it affects her brain! She's barking🤦🏼‍♀️

The M&Ms ad was the one that got me 😂 so fake and it was obviously for a second hand company not Mars direct.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.