Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'OH MY GOD guys! I've literally got SO much to tell you all..'

Goes on for 30 stories to tell us she no longer wears false eye lashes.... 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'OH MY GOD guys! I've literally got SO much to tell you all..'

Goes on for 30 stories to tell us she no longer wears false eye lashes.... 😴

And of course has to mention her bamps... like I feel for her but she can’t get through a story without mentioning him

Reactions: 5
I used to love her and find her inspirational!
The whole I have no money but has all these treatments is ridiculous. You clearly do have money! She has poor mental health and no one seems to be telling her that what she’s experiencing isn’t the norm. She’s got very false all of a sudden 😕

Reactions: 6
Jade is the sort of person who just loves to moan. I do think she will always find a negative rather than look for a positive. She wants all the sympathy and no solutions. She would drive me fooking nuts if I knew her IRL. She acts like a drip but I've seen her bark back sharply at pple on Instagram, when they disagreed or questioned her. She's not as little girl lost I feel as she makes out. Deffo has many mental health issues that part I do agree with.

Reactions: 14
27 stories because she answered the door in her pyjamas to take a delivery. Never heard anything more boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember a while back how she went on and on about how she gets upset around her birthday as no one makes the same effort for her as she does for them. She's unreal!

Reactions: 10
Still in her jarmies from last night but has a full face of make up, Lashes and immaculate hair.......... huh??? 🤔

Why do she always look so disgusted at everything. Her facial expressions do my nut in😩

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get why she was panicking so much about answering the door. She should see the tit I answer the door in half the time. Not to mention the time the milk man saw my tits. She needs to chill out. Can’t imagine being friends with someone who makes a massive deal out of absolutely everything. Drama queen man.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just don’t get why she was panicking so much about answering the door. She should see the tit I answer the door in half the time. Not to mention the time the milk man saw my tits. She needs to chill out. Can’t imagine being friends with someone who makes a massive deal out of absolutely everything. Drama queen man.
I love this

Reactions: 3
I’ve answered the door on more occasions than once naked with my dressing gown open because I’ve rushed to the door as my postman likes to knock and run 😂

Reactions: 3
Can’t answer the door in her pjs but can do 43222466 stories about answering the door IN THE PJS

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.