Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm always a bit reluctant to comment on Jade... because I genuinely do think she needs some help
I know what you mean, there's plenty I could say about her but she seems a bit unstable so I hold back. She does infuriate me though and I do think that's how she get's through life by playing on it all.

Reactions: 1
She was flogging an ovulation thing a while ago coz apparently her and Rhod were trying... y'know whilst they had apparently no money for food and that, and also whilst they apparently weren't having any sex [emoji2356]
I commented on this at the time and she messaged me losing her tit.

Yeah she posted quite openly how she never had sex etc back when she posted 1000 stories daily

Reactions: 4
She is a little moan,always down. Either depressed or attention seeking.

Reactions: 2
She literally told the world they don't do it and when they do it hurts 🤯 imagine poor Rhoddy. And then she got a fertility band doodar and well i'm sure people commented telling her she has to actually have sex to conceive just in case she didn't know x 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As someone else says I’m reluctant to comment on Jade, I think she needs genuine help and she don’t rile me up as much as she did. But she’s gave me some laughs over the years. Remember when she got fined for driving through a red light and she did 100 stories about how she’s going to drive to the offices in Bristol and ask them nicely if they wouldn’t fine her cos she’s “different to everyone else” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone else says I’m reluctant to comment on Jade, I think she needs genuine help and she don’t rile me up as much as she did. But she’s gave me some laughs over the years. Remember when she got fined for driving through a red light and she did 100 stories about how she’s going to drive to the offices in Bristol and ask them nicely if they wouldn’t fine her cos she’s “different to everyone else” 😂😂
I remember this 😂 you broke the law you idiot just pay the fine

That's one thing she's got right - she's deffo different to everyone else! 🙉

• Haha
Those 10 year Anniversary pics..... I don't know whether to laugh, cry or vomit. WHO THE duck TOOK THEM? Nah I'm bleeping done with Instagram 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's another one who still has SW in her insta name but hasn't followed the plan for years. She was on about changing it before but we all know what she's like with
change.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.