Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dying at the anniversary photo 😂 doesn’t she have anything better to do like I don’t know, GET A JOB*?

*3 hours a week in Asda doesn’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon the dog took the photo.... or they've got the sister in bed with them 👀😂

Rhods rugs 😭😭😭
Minnie is a 'sister' too don't forget 🤢😂

Did you see her 'Girls trip' posts? I thought ah nice, she actually does have real friends then. NOPE.... the 'girls' were her gran, mum and dog 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know about you lot, but my other half would laugh me out the bleeping door requesting a picture like that from him for my insta!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know about you lot, but my other half would laugh me out the bleeping door requesting a picture like that from him for my insta!!!
Yep, mine would be like “... grow up you moron” and call me a twit from that day forward. Rightly so.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder what she’s gona get her sister for Christmas this year? She buys more for her sister than I do my entire family 🎅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really confused. Didn’t share any wedding photos because she was waiting for the professional ones, which I’m assuming she is still waiting for. Now she’s shared some of the lowest quality photos I have ever seen. Not that it’s the norm but we had ours sent while we were on honeymoon! I really feel like she’s been kept waiting a long time!

Reactions: 9
So I see she’s becoming one of those “instas with a theme”. Her theme however is low res photos that look like they’ve been taken on a Samsung flip phone from 2005...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
11 weeks they have been married and she still hasn’t uploaded a half decent one despite there being professional ones on insta.

Reactions: 2
So I see she’s becoming one of those “instas with a theme”. Her theme however is low res photos that look like they’ve been taken on a Samsung flip phone from 2005...

😂😂😂😂😂 this comment is amazing.

I’m not going to lie I used to find threads on jade really uncomfortable. I used to think she genuinely needed help and worried about people laughing at her.

But she went to New York with family and they paid for her wedding and two week luxurious honeymoon. She clearly comes from a maybe not wealthy but comfortable background. She has no children so no reason to not be working full time. She’s just self entitled and loves a moan and for some reason some people buy the persona!

😂😂😂😂😂 this comment is amazing.

I’m not going to lie I used to find threads on jade really uncomfortable. I used to think she genuinely needed help and worried about people laughing at her.

But she went to New York with family and they paid for her wedding and two week luxurious honeymoon. She clearly comes from a maybe not wealthy but comfortable background. She has no children so no reason to not be working full time. She’s just self entitled and loves a moan and for some reason some people buy the persona!
Did you know she was also in Marbella in June before the wedding? Didn’t hear about that one did we? Gotta keep up the ‘I’m skint’ facade.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.