Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t answer the door in her pjs but can do 43222466 stories about answering the door IN THE PJS
Omg so true. I FEEL SO EXPOSED IN THESE PYJARMAS. Yes these ones. The ones I’m wearing right now to broadcast to thousands of people. So exposed!

Reactions: 6
She’s not really a fitness kind of girl so why has she been sent loads of fabletics stuff?

Reactions: 3
She’s not really a fitness kind of girl so why has she been sent loads of fabletics stuff?
I was thinking the exact same thing!! This actually annoyed me so much as she doesn’t even go to the gym or workout in any way! She’s not even really active on social media anymore yet she’s been sent all this free tit!!!

Reactions: 5
Obviously she needs them cos she doesn’t have to answer the door in her pjs anymore. What fabletics think they will gain from sending them to a person who doesn’t even have a gym membership baffles me

Reactions: 9
How convenient that the fablectics stories with the (poorly added) gifted didn’t upload until two days later... Was so obvious that she’d been sent them for free but some people may have not have twigged on and bought some based on her recommendation. Going to report her, fair enough people get stuff gifted but winds me up when they don’t even try to properly declare it!

Reactions: 8
Not once was it stated ad! She plays stupid, I’m sure she does. You can’t be that dull. Also, she’s probably begged for those freebies. Once you’re over so many followers, you can join a site that suggests what you can try to ask for. The more followers, the better the freebies.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not once was it stated ad! She plays stupid, I’m sure she does. You can’t be that dull. Also, she’s probably begged for those freebies. Once you’re over so many followers, you can join a site that suggests what you can try to ask for. The more followers, the better the freebies.
I definitely think she does this, she did a story last year crying to the camera because noone ever picked her for free stuff and how she didn’t understand why and that she must not be good enough blah blah blah..
Then low and behold she suddenly started doing ads but it was ones where you get the product, post the ad and then submit it to some site and they decide if you get paid for it or not... so someone must have given her some tips on how to get freebies/do ads

Reactions: 5
100% wouldn’t surprise me if it was lifethroughemseyes and peachy. They seem to have a lot gifted and I reckon she’s asked for advice!

Reactions: 4
I definitely think she does this, she did a story last year crying to the camera because noone ever picked her for free stuff and how she didn’t understand why and that she must not be good enough blah blah blah..
Then low and behold she suddenly started doing ads but it was ones where you get the product, post the ad and then submit it to some site and they decide if you get paid for it or not... so someone must have given her some tips on how to get freebies/do ads
Wouldn’t surprise me! When she did the ad for the ovulation bracelet it seemed totally random

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.