Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes an absolute beg and not as thick as she makes out. Really rude too when asked a question.

Reactions: 5
Shes an absolute beg and not as thick as she makes out. Really rude too when asked a question.
I've said this about her before. Say something to her she doesn't like and she soon drops the little girl lost act. I actually can't stand her!

Reactions: 5
I'm sure Fabletics is a prescription service? £40something a month? Sarah Rae Vargas has had a lot of controversy go her way after promoting it but not disclosing the membership requirement. I notice Jade didn't mention it either

Reactions: 2
I'm sure Fabletics is a prescription service? £40something a month? Sarah Rae Vargas has had a lot of controversy go her way after promoting it but not disclosing the membership requirement. I notice Jade didn't mention it either
Yes! I’ve read about loads of people being caught out by this and then not being able to get hold of Fabletics when they realise. All the deals offered are for VIP (paid subscription) memberships. Google ‘Fabletics scam’

She always plays dump and Naïve she is not. Someone should report her I don’t know how lol. She doesn’t state ad till the end.

Reactions: 3
She is very rude. A year or so ago she was on her stories takin about anxiety etc and I messaged her and had not even reply. It grinded the hell out of me when she was on her stories last year crying and sharing with whole of insta how skint her and rod where, and how she used there Xmas money for furniture they needed and now wish they hadn’t because they had to live off scraps of food etc yet she’s still won’t go out and get herself a full time job. She always has money for her lip fillers, nails and seems to have plenty of trips away etc. And her parents but have spent a fortune on her wedding and honeymoon. Someone with not a pot to piss in does pretty well!! She’s literally dying to be some sort of you tube/influencer.
Sorry that rant went on longer than I thought 😂😂

Reactions: 19
I also messaged her about her issues with Rod a while back, I has something similar going on at the time with my partner. Not even an acknowledgment. I have very little time for someone who sits on their arse with a face-full of make-up and filler moaning about money when their partner is working nights to pay the mortgage.

She needs to get off her arse, get more hours or a 2nd job and do something with her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She's an absolute prick. The whole family just let her get away with it and enable her childish manipulative ways.

Reactions: 7
She is very rude. A year or so ago she was on her stories takin about anxiety etc and I messaged her and had not even reply. It grinded the hell out of me when she was on her stories last year crying and sharing with whole of insta how skint her and rod where, and how she used there Xmas money for furniture they needed and now wish they hadn’t because they had to live off scraps of food etc yet she’s still won’t go out and get herself a full time job. She always has money for her lip fillers, nails and seems to have plenty of trips away etc. And her parents but have spent a fortune on her wedding and honeymoon. Someone with not a pot to piss in does pretty well!! She’s literally dying to be some sort of you tube/influencer.
Sorry that rant went on longer than I thought 😂😂
This was my experience of her too. I also contacted her at that time! Anyone remember when she posted a pic of a few pence, and some strepsils, saying she was so ill and had to spend her last couple of pounds on expensive flu remedies?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This was my experience of her too. I also contacted her at that time! Anyone remember when she posted a pic of a few pence, and some strepsils, saying she was so ill and had to spend her last couple of pounds on expensive flu remedies?
I've had the same experience too, messaged her a few times when she's asked for advice or been down etc and no response

Reactions: 3
A million and one stories now about her ears and how much she now loves her ears because of some cheap and nasty jewellery shes got wonder if she actually paid for thos or if it was a freebie

Reactions: 1
Oh my god that was just beyond when she did that! Never saw the like 😲😂

The girl hasn’t got a brain cell to her name. She’s got a lot of followers and could be making good money from her Instagram if she used it properly. No, she’d rather cry into her camera and stack shelves 3 hours a week.

Oh my god that was just beyond when she did that! Never saw the like 😲😂
Yeah that was my moment too. I honestly thought, you cheeky little bleeping flannel, didn't you literally just go to NYC to get engaged?? Didn't you just get your lips topped up? Eyelashes? Nails? Hair? More make up? More clothes from new look? Primark? She acts like a toddler. Woe is me etc etc, MAYBE WORK MORE THAN 4 HOURS A WEEK?? But no, she just wants to 'do YouTube' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so glad she coloured her hair all the same colour 🤦🏼‍♀️ Grown out ombré was awful and who ever did it needed to be sacked 🙄 sorry Probz to harsh but it was just a block of blonde in her hair 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.