Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she said at the beginning that ATD never actually asked her to vlog her trip, they just gifted the trip to her however she wanted to vlog it and as curtesy sent the vlogs to them first even though they didn’t need to approve them.
Nope false, she’s contractually obligated hence why each vlog is marked with an AD. A company wouldn’t gift something as huge as a holiday with no return..!

Reactions: 4
I've honestly wondered how she has so many subscribers.

Her usual content isn't particularly exciting, since going part time to focus on YT I think she now makes less content than before...

New haul video, a couple of thoughts:

She scolds Matt for mispronouncing “been” and then proceeds to pronounce “seen” the same way he did 🤦🏻‍♀️ (“Bin” and “sin”)

Matt says that a universal ride features on a Disney mug 🤔 don’t think that’s right expert!!

They keep teasing another trip, unless you have a NDA with a brand (I hope not!!) then just say when?!

notice how their "cuteness" is dialled waaaay down when doing these types of vlogs, her high pitched voice is lesser and the silly (AKA bork fest) content is reduced, they sooooo play characters for the Disney vlogs, shes all ickle wickle jadey, teeny and helpless and hes all hercules matt here to save the day.......and be a total muppet at the same time.
They clearly think that pairing works well so live up to it in vlogs, yuk!

Reactions: 3
jade was doing an instagram live the other day, and someone asked her if she wore a sheet face mask on the plane and she said no. Then she asked matt about it and matt said no and he doesnt like them cause the make people look scary and "like a burns victim" .... very disrespectful comment and he got a tellling of from jade, she turned round to him and told him that was so rude to say... was a bit awkward

• Wow
Reactions: 5
New haul video, a couple of thoughts:

She scolds Matt for mispronouncing “been” and then proceeds to pronounce “seen” the same way he did 🤦🏻‍♀️ (“Bin” and “sin”)

Matt says that a universal ride features on a Disney mug 🤔 don’t think that’s right expert!!

They keep teasing another trip, unless you have a NDA with a brand (I hope not!!) then just say when?!
I wish she’d stop with the singing 😐
I don’t understand why they want to act like actual Disney characters and not an adult couple in an adult relationship. 😏
I feel like I’m watching a brother and sister (after they’ve been away with mummy and daddy) who are still on a high because they got to play dress up for two weeks.
I just don’t understand how a grown man can lose his tit over Winnie the Pooh.
I don’t understand how a grown ass woman can either but 🤷‍♀️

Btw we have a “Disney vlogger” in rave now 😂 anyone have any others to add to the collection!? 😬

Reactions: 2
Just seen on Instagram she’s putting up the links to all her old singing videos, someone’s desperate for attention from the fans 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She said her and Matt have a big announcement next week....

Another Disney trip announcement incoming... you know because they haven’t made it obvious AT ALL

I’ve made another thread for L&R dreaming or any of the other smaller vloggers and moved their posts over there if anyone wants to continue chatting about them 😃

Reactions: 1
She said her and Matt have a big announcement next week....

Another Disney trip announcement incoming... you know because they haven’t made it obvious AT ALL
Even if it's free, it must get boring going to the same places, doing the same things? It's always Florida, why not go to the other parks around the world.

Definitely another Disney trip announcement 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

I hope they’ve paid for this one. And I hope she takes the time between now and the next trip to brush up on her WDW facts.

Reactions: 5
I found Jade and Matt a couple of years ago with their Disney vlogs and loved them but I can’t watch them anymore. My partner and I are similar ages to them I believe (I’m almost 28 my partner is 30) and we absolutely love Disney and going to Florida so I’ve honestly nothing against people having fun on their holiday and getting wrapped up in the Disney Magic, it’s honestly great but it’s how their content, not just Disney stuff, is aimed at a much younger audience and I can’t get my head around that. I actually vlog with my partner and I can’t imagine aiming our content at teens and portraying a happy bubbly, life life a Disney character all the time!

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why a young couple want to just travel to the same place over and over. The world is their oyster!!

It was always a dream of mine to go - so we went on honeymoon there. I loved it!! My husband had been before and also loves it.

However, we won’t be going again for a few years at least! I think overdoing things just makes it lose its magic!

Last edited:
I’m watching this vlog.
Jesus Christ, it’s like they’ve been bitten by Nick junior.
I’d have kicked him out long ago if he talked to me like I’m a toddler.
She’s worse though.
“Get your ant farm to subscribe!” 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh no, just seen that jade and matt will be going to florida at the same time as my partner and I. Same resort too. I'm glad they're paying for it but I hope we don't hear their loud ass baby voices 😣

If you see them, follow them around and see how they act off camera 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.