Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late night thoughts last night included why the hell she keeps her shower products outside the shower and on a shelf?
I know, right!!!! I never understood it either. Also why she devoted a vlog about it😂

Reactions: 1
Is she ill or sick for another reason? I know people get annoyed when people speculate but she should either keep it quiet or not be so vague about why she is ill. I apologise in advance if this offends anyone but I’m a nosey bugger 😂

Reactions: 2
Total speculation but I wonder if she's maybe having fertility issues or has endometriosis or something along those lines. She got really defensive in videos before when people ask her if she wants kids etc (I totally understand her point of view on this btw! I think it is insensitive to ask. Which maybe makes me a hypocrite for talking about it but at least I'm doing it here rather than in her DMs). Just because she is quite vague and it's long-term ish, her not feeling well.

Reactions: 3
could be but her diet is piss poor and will leave her open to getting bugs etc so it could just be as simple as that

The new kitchen is almost as dull as her. I rarely watch her now as her and Matt absolutely grate on me with how childlish and boring they are and I absolutely stand by the theory that he is a closet gay but I’m looking at new kitchens myself so was intrigued. It’s literally shown me exactly what I don’t want. 🥱

Reactions: 6
After watching the vlog, I understand more about why they wanted to change the kitchen for practicality reasons as opposed to just aesthetics. However, they could have been SO much more creative with the space. She said herself it’s a huge room so solutions could have included maybe moving the fridge and freezer for more worktop space. Why spend so much for it to look the same and have the same practical use? If a family member of mine planned this renovation, I’d sure as hell tell them to plan a bit more, especially as this has been in the pipeline for years.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that thinks her new constant need to be ‘ill’ all the time is also her copying Jess conte? I notice it more every video and it drives me nuts 🤯 Jess had some health stuff going on a while ago and now it’s all Jade has banged on about. And/or it’s an excuse to do the bare minimum.
What I've noticed with British vloggers is that they personally know at least one person that's seriously ill. I know, weird observation

After watching the vlog, I understand more about why they wanted to change the kitchen for practicality reasons as opposed to just aesthetics. However, they could have been SO much more creative with the space. She said herself it’s a huge room so solutions could have included maybe moving the fridge and freezer for more worktop space. Why spend so much for it to look the same and have the same practical use? If a family member of mine planned this renovation, I’d sure as hell tell them to plan a bit more, especially as this has been in the pipeline for years.
I’m sure they said last year that they wanted to completely re do it, put an island in the middle etc, but because it’s a new build, they have concrete floors so it can’t be done? We’re looking at doing our in the next couple of years, but have been told because of the floor, not a lot can be done layout wise

I think she either should be open about her illness or not moan about/use it as an excuse to not upload anything. To me this comes across as begging for sympathy and keeping people guessing what kind of illness she is suffering with. And then she will be offended when people guess. A bit like velvetfhost imo.

She Would be better off with uploading whenever she feels like it (read: has a great AD deal). I don’t think anybody expects her to upload on thursdays and saturdays anymore?

The kitchen vlog was boring as ever. It actually helped me fall asleep though. But when Matikins took over the voice-over it woke me up😱. That was really scary and unnecessary!

I’m sure they said last year that they wanted to completely re do it, put an island in the middle etc, but because it’s a new build, they have concrete floors so it can’t be done? We’re looking at doing our in the next couple of years, but have been told because of the floor, not a lot can be done layout wise
Yeah I remember her saying that and mentioned it a few posts ago, but if they were this limited, I’m just confused why they weren’t more creative with the space! It looks the exact same, just a bit more gold and a changed hob and sink 😅

What’s the incessant need for everything to be white? White counter, white cabinets, white splash back, white grout etc etc to go with her white bland house. 😴 No character whatsoever, even with the cheap looking gold handles

Reactions: 8
She’s finally honest! Well done, for realising you exhausted the illness-excuse, Jade!😊
Thumbs up for personal growth!
7B7D6F28-A157-405C-A152-5FB3CBCF7DE9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Least she was honest(ish) for once.

Lack of content has nothing to do covid cos she's been like this for years.

Think it's dawned on her that her interests aren't that...interesting, which I'm not knocking but she's the one trying to make a channel about herself

She needs to pick what he's about cos being a "Jack of all..." Will turn off viewers

If she needs ideas, do one vlog a week at the gym/fitness/etc to show she deserves free fitness clothes and bike she got, show her progression etc (but that takes effort so won't)

Plenty she could do if she thought about it but that would require effort and not just given a lazy #ad #gifted

• Heart
Given the worldwide ongoing pandemic I don’t think it’s the right time to be encouraging people to be booking Disney trips. Disney just laid off 28K employees... And the fact she’s getting paid for this too...
What the duck?? Talk about bad taste?? Disgusting

Reactions: 9
These (and I say this lightly) “influencers” will litterally say tit is pink for an Ad if they are gaining something from it. The wording they post on these photos is copied and pasted from the PR department on whatever company they

From someone who has previously booked with ATD (aka I paid for my own trip with my own hard earned money) I can say first hand down the customer service is not top tier.

Imagine being 30 and earning your mortgage payment by copying and pasting some text someone sent you. When the social media craze is dried up in 10 years, these people will be in their 40’s, with no real creditable experience or skills to put on their CV’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even more impressive is she went part time on her real job to fanny about on Insta and youtube.

Constantly can't come up with content but happy to accept free tit and ads.

She can say how lovely her muppet 12yr old followers are and asking where she got her grans cardigan from etc, but real people can see through her BS.

And now old man Mattikins is getting in on the act trimming his bumfluff #ad

That’s really annoyed me. Talk about being distasteful.

I’ve got Disneyland Paris booked for December (booked it pre covid). I know it’s going to be cancelled and I’m gutted. I’m in a Disney Paris Facebook group and every single day there are posts from people who have cancelled their trips and are really sad about it. Not to mention, Disney have just laid off a load of staff.

Meanwhile, Jade is being paid to tell people that she wants to go on holiday. She’s never mentioned Disney Paris until now even though she could easily have afforded it 🤔🧐

And to be honest, her and Matt (especially Matt) seem like the kind of people that’ll moan that Paris isn’t as good as Florida.

Side note, jade you’re out of ideas because your content is boring af.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.