Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah totally agree about them moaning its not as good as Florida. Have they ever been to Paris disney?

Reactions: 4
Are they actually been paid to go to Disneyland Paris or just getting paid to promote ATD? I know love Disneyland Paris so much and we work hard to pay for a weekend trip there every year. Obviously there was no point booking this year 😞 I imagine they will go just to have some content for her boring channel. I much prefer watching stories or seeing pics of normal folk like me in Disney parks because they genuinely love it and appreciate being there cos they’ve paid themselves. I’m sick of bloody influencers none of them deserve it.

Reactions: 6
She also said they always book their holidays through ATD?! No they don’t! They had a gifted trip from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems like she’s being paid just to talk about it rather than actually going. If a trip was on the cards, I think she'd rather ATD take her to Florida. As far as I'm aware, they've never been to DLP before. For someone supposedly so obsessed with Disney, you think she'd want to visit more of the parks...especially one so close.

In her Instagram comments she's said she'd want to stay at the Disneyland Hotel (the most expensive one). Easy to choose when you're not footing the bill. I can just imagine how twee and sickening it would be, pretending to be a prince and princess in the big pink hotel!

There are a few things at play here. Trying to stay relevant is one. I don’t understand with how close Disneyland Paris is to the UK for these diehard Disney fans to have never been and there is (or was prior to Covid) a rise in Disney vloggers and I’m assuming if they can afford it, this will increase again, so even if you she does go Most of the real Disney vloggers have already done DLP. Also she is working part time and Matt has been furloughed,
Think he’s gone back is. They’re obviously grabbing every opportunity they can, to keep their standard of living. Her posts come across as desperate Lou wanting to be a singer or model but it reeks of a little touch of desperation. I don’t wish anything bad on her at all. But she built up her 100k on YouTube and now she needs to deliver to them

I reallly feel like she tries to play the girl-next-door and big-sister-to-everyone routine way too much and it’s BORING! I’d love to see her real days, her real personality. Her old vlogs used to be so good, now she’s constantly #AD’ing anything they’ll send her a check for and I feel like she gets tangled in her own lies because she’ll say anything to be #relatable

Reactions: 7
They're typical Instagram/YouTubers now,

Nothing authentic or real, everything she does is staged and planned.

As people have said she'll sell anything for money and attention,

Free make up but admits to not wearing it much...despite having a full face done in most pics or vids

Free fitness gear despite never working out

I'm not knocking her fashion choices but she's hardly a fashion influencer wearing baggy shapeless jeans and her gran cardigan.

She's a beautiful girl (and knows it) and is probably nice too but needs to be more real and less "virginal" and pure, she's not either so act like a relatable adult

Reactions: 5
I just want her to post on Instagram Stories like

"Sorry I'm all sweaty, I've just been bouncing on Matt's d*ck for past 10mins" 🍆💦😱😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

"Sorry I'm all sweaty, I've just been bouncing on Matt's d*ck for past 10mins" 🍆💦😱😂
Never gonna happen!!! She is too scared to offend anyone by being a real human adult woman. She wouldn’t want to compromise any #AD-deals, how else could she compensate the income now she’s working parttime?😱

Reactions: 3
But think of the new ads and gifts she could do, Durex, Love Honey or whatever is out there.

"Hi everybody, I've just received this new vibrator...omg I am obsessed, it's super cute, has various settings....obsessed....cute...comes on various colours and sizes....obsessed....cute....swipe up" 😉

Jade you're welcome for all these great ideas and revenues you'll get 😎👏

• Haha

But think of the new ads and gifts she could do, Durex, Love Honey or whatever is out there.

"Hi everybody, I've just received this new vibrator...omg I am obsessed, it's super cute, has various settings....obsessed....cute...comes on various colours and sizes....obsessed....cute....swipe up" 😉

Jade you're welcome for all these great ideas and revenues you'll get 😎👏
Literally choked on my ceaser salad reading this 😂😂

Jade giggles at the mere thought of saying penis nevermind that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20201009-122854_Instagram.jpg

Top content coming out of Jade today. My car also had its MOT and passed, if anyone's interested 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oo bet that was a tough call for you!!? Did you make it through?
I hope you vlogged it so you can upload it in 3 weeks.
Unfortunately I didn't, but 3 of the tyres are close to the limit so I'll be sure to vlog when I get those changed. I might do it one at a time, 3 vlogs worth of content then!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you do make sure it has a overtly dramatic title and picture "can't believe this has happened to us" "worse news ever" "we weren't prepared for this news....shocking"

Mouth open pics 😱, crying emoji 😢....make that #ad money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately I didn't, but 3 of the tyres are close to the limit so I'll be sure to vlog when I get those changed. I might do it one at a time, 3 vlogs worth of content then!
Also don’t forget to put #AD in the title, so you can wear Gymshark #Gifted when pick up the car. And don’t forget to mention how obsessed you are with the razors you used to shave your arms pits this morning.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.