Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next razor #ad video title "I shaved down there....Matt was shocked" which leads to 15mins of her making a bath (pampering cos she needs it) then shaving her legs (not the naughty Clickbait area) with obsessed cute razor, Matt appears topless and tells her how amazing her legs are etc

Swipe up

Dunno why she struggles this writes itself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know her mum remarried. Maybe she didn’t get along to well with her stepdad?

Reactions: 1
She's moaning again about people asking her if she's pregnant, Matt getting all tough in comments saying "DM him if you want to ask questions" 😂💩 he couldn't fight off a sneeze, he's about as intimidating as a pink marshmallow 😌

But good luck with that, not at all an over controlling relationship 😉👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scrolling through the comments and I don't see anyone asking if shes preggers 🤷‍♀️ But seeing as she put it in her caption, she's just making a big deal out of it over nothing really

Reactions: 6
Scrolling through the comments and I don't see anyone asking if shes preggers 🤷‍♀️ But seeing as she put it in her caption, she's just making a big deal out of it over nothing really
It seems classic Jade begging for sympathy to me! 🤢

Reactions: 3
Guys I have to be honest. Her new reel ‘What I ate for lunch’ is almost the same as my bunny rabbits daily salad.

What the hell filter is she using on her food? She does realise those aren't the colors they should be.

And from previous "pregnant pic" crap, how anyone would think she's pregnant is a mystery, baggy shapeless clothes.

She needs a better diet, that's why she's getting ill all the time, I'm no expect but it's pretty obvious to see.

Reactions: 5
She had a plate of vegetables with some hummus and decided that was worthy of immortalising forever in an Instagram reel?!

• Haha
I randomly stopped being notified of posts on this thread but I see I've missed Jade begging for sympathy (can almost guarantee nobody asked any questions about being pregnant), Matt trying to be a hard man to a bunch of girls and women and her boring, shocking "meals". I bet she goes and has a massive burger after pretending to be all petite and full after a bleeping Lettuce leaf.

• Haha
Maybe I'm weird, but why do they go to Mcdonalds for a diet coke? Surely you get them with a meal cos of convenience, but no one else goes there to specifically but just a drink, unless you happen to be passing?!

Maybe I'm weird, but why do they go to Mcdonalds for a diet coke? Surely you get them with a meal cos of convenience, but no one else goes there to specifically but just a drink, unless you happen to be passing?!
I think Matt goes for a meal and Jade just takes whatever has the lowest kcal tbh. Then she just pretends McDonalds has ThE bEsT DiEt CoKe EvEr. I don’t know how it tastes in the UK, but where i live all drinks are horrible at mcDonalds!

Reactions: 3
fountain Coke is way better than bottled Coke. I’ve been known to go just for a Coke Zero 🙈

Reactions: 4
I think Matt goes for a meal and Jade just takes whatever has the lowest kcal tbh. Then she just pretends McDonalds has ThE bEsT DiEt CoKe EvEr. I don’t know how it tastes in the UK, but where i live all drinks are horrible at mcDonalds!
And appolgizes for it too, "sorry I'm having a cheeky diet coke from McDonald's"
STOP APOLOGIZING ABOUT EVERYTHING!! you're a grown woman act like it!!

As for preferring Universal, shhh that'll damage her getting free tit from Disney, think of the riveting content she'd lose

She'll still be bitter they had to pay for the kitchen refurb 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m curious. I haven’t watched her videos in a few weeks now. Does anyone still watch them? Have a missed anything?

Reactions: 1
I actually watch them lol, i do quite like her and Matt together. Although it looks like he;s trying to become an influencer from his instaram posts. Really pisses me off how she has to affiliate link everything. She's jsut done it for some Disney ears where some of the proceeds are going to charity. Like leave the affiliate link off for that one maybe, Jade?

Reactions: 4
Looking at Matts Instagram it’s hard to decide who he loves more - himself or Jade. I don’t think they are too bad compared to some of the Disney vloggers. They are just sell outs. And the constant please don’t ask me if I’m pregnant. I don’t think anybody was 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.