Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just about cope with Jade and her wrong info and thumbs up but Matt is unbearable to me!

I can’t stand the ‘little one’ pet name, it’s so odd and when he ‘scolds’ her by calling her Jade Louise I cringe. And why does he need to take his top off so often?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
he’s very clearly got a thing for women who act young and clueless. Hence Jade’s constant princess act.

Reactions: 5
"magic band tail club" this women is nearly 30 (hard to believe i know) give over about the bloody magic band tail club already!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also really annoys me how she claims her and Matt are massive “foodies” Matt yes, but she clearly isn’t. She either orders kid meals or doesn’t finish her adult sized portions. Wish she would stop claiming to be a massive foodie when she doesn’t even eat a lot

Reactions: 7
Also really annoys me how she claims her and Matt are massive “foodies” Matt yes, but she clearly isn’t. She either orders kid meals or doesn’t finish her adult sized portions. Wish she would stop claiming to be a massive foodie when she doesn’t even eat a lot

I agree, last time they were in Florida all she ate was mashed potato or kids meals and even then she was always too full to finish them

Reactions: 4
I get the feeling the role play. 😐 That all I’m saying on that one.
Matt would lick himself if he could, that lad loves himself.
It’s like watching a Nickelodeon tv show come to life. Or a brother and sister slagging each other off none stop.
If we could get these 2 and Sophie and Dave in a vlog together we could probably give the internet diabetes.

• Haha
It’s actually disguisting (and laughable) how much she photoshops her pictures. Her legs / arms / stomach are bigger than she likes to admit (not that she’s fat or she looks bad!!) but the Instagram v reality is VERY different.... if she’s going to edit her pics she could at least be subtle - AND HONEST about it....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
It’s actually disguisting (and laughable) how much she photoshops her pictures. Her legs / arms / stomach are bigger than she likes to admit (not that she’s fat or she looks bad!!) but the Instagram v reality is VERY different.... if she’s going to edit her pics she could at least be subtle - AND HONEST about it....
That’s shocking!!!! I’m guessing the first photo is taken by some fans?

Reactions: 2
my partner counted. she did 18 thumbs up in the first vlog and 10 in the second. i actually cant watch her vlogs anymore because of it...
I have started to get pissed off with the thumbs up business.....she needs to put the thumbs away!

Yes, I also found it strange that on the first day they'd already eaten at TWO places not on the QS dining. She didn't mention this and hasn't said they've upgraded either - which I don't understand - 2 meals on the first day not on your dining plan?! Why would you not just upgrade! Especially as the holiday was gifted!

TBF I have never understood the amount they eat, when they used to stay off site I couldn't understand why, as the amount they ate must of cost a fortune! Better to just be on site with a dining plan!
They do eat alot don't know how she's so tiny....

His mouth is so weird
I was saying this the other day. Its like he struggles to smile. Like hes forcing it.

This is really bad. I find the vlogs annoying but didn't think she'd ever do this!! Especially as she has talked in the past about body image and body confidence. She wouldnt even share her dieting tips because she was afraid it could have a negative effect on some viewers. Im really disappointed in this :-(

They do eat alot don't know how she's so tiny....
If you watch, she actually really doesn’t eat a lot at all! She leaves a lot of her food, often doesn’t eat when Matt does. She said in one Florida vlog that she hadn’t eaten since 9am and they sat down for lunch at 4. I’d be starving if I hadn’t eaten in that length of time, especially walking around in theme parks in the heat.... but she couldn’t even eat half a sandwich. I get people have small appetites but I don’t think her eating habits are healthy.

I don't know how these two are the same age as me and my husband.

They seem like two teenagers, how do they function in normal life?

I don't know how these two are the same age as me and my husband.

They seem like two teenagers, how do they function in normal life?
They’re a year older than me and my fiancé!! Literally mental, like don’t get me wrong I enjoy going to Disney parks they’re fun but if my partner started talking in a baby voice and welling up at the castle I’d vom

Reactions: 3
They’re a year older than me and my fiancé!! Literally mental, like don’t get me wrong I enjoy going to Disney parks they’re fun but if my partner started talking in a baby voice and welling up at the castle I’d vom
Disneys I'm starting to feel we could be besties 🤣

I Love Disney but there's no need to be so cringe about it all. People like that give us Disney freaks a bad name.

It's also starting to annoy me so much how they dont explain the dining plan properly. Also I know Matts a big guy but jesus he is always eating.

Reactions: 5
Disneys I'm starting to feel we could be besties 🤣

I Love Disney but there's no need to be so cringe about it all. People like that give us Disney freaks a bad name.

It's also starting to annoy me so much how they dont explain the dining plan properly. Also I know Matts a big guy but jesus he is always eating.
Yeah, they go to places that aren’t on it but don’t say “this isn’t on our dining plan”. They’ve done a really bad job for ATD. I thought Brogan Tate’s job wasn’t great but this is awful! Misinformation central...

And i’d Love to be best friends 😅

• Heart
They're driving me mad with the lack of detail about the dining plan, in fact most of their content this trip is just giggles, thumbs up, pranks and siwwy-siwwy tawk, bet ATB are thrilled.....not! and imagine how many people will be thinking they can eat out the places they have (crystal palace and t-rex) on the QS plan, they're in for a shock! We upgraded to the regular dining plan to be able to do those kind of places and we loved it all but when I saw the receipt and what it would have cost I was shocked. They need to be very clear about what is included and what needs to be paid for as an upgrade or out of pocket.....and if I hear bon appiteeto one more time 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.