Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel quite sly about this thread though. Jade is the type of person that this kind of stuff would really get to. She seems sweet at heart, and a genuinely nice person. It’s just a shame she’s sickly sweet, and that’s he’s worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
in the vlog before they just went to dinsey she bought him an £860 watch for his birthday she must make good money from her youtube and part time job.

Why does the thread title keep changing? I have not a clue who this jade person is and was commenting on Sophie and Dave

I feel quite sly about this thread though. Jade is the type of person that this kind of stuff would really get to. She seems sweet at heart, and a genuinely nice person. It’s just a shame she’s sickly sweet, and that’s he’s worse.
Hopefully she doesn’t read it!

I don’t think they’re bad people, I just don’t buy into the whole sickly sweet baby-wavy luvvy duvvy thing they’ve got going on. If my other half started making baby voices to me, I’d run very fast in the other direction. And if he was obsessed with Disney, I’d run even faster.

They’re harmless really. I just find them a bit too good to be true...

in the vlog before they just went to dinsey she bought him an £860 watch for his birthday she must make good money from her youtube and part time job.
Think she’s a manager or was in her current role, and I’m sure her Adsense and sponsors bring in some decent ££.

Reactions: 1
Why does the thread title keep changing? I have not a clue who this jade person is and was commenting on Sophie and Dave
People were discussing Jade in the Sophie and Dave thread - so they started one for her and moved the posts over

I agree. I think if Jade ever saw this it would really upset her. She has mentioned she struggles a bit with her mental health and I think this would put her off posting

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she’s not the delicate little flower that she likes people to think she is. She’ll be fine.

Reactions: 8
Checked these Disney corporate robots out. Constantly in kid's tv presenter mode, the twee music 🤮
Reminded me of this...

Reactions: 3
I’ll report her this afternoon if she doesnt amend the title. I’m sick of them all thinking the ASA rules don’t apply to them.

Reactions: 5
I thought I was going mad. Sure it wasn't there this morning and just sat down to watch it and it's their.

Ridiculous people who've been in the industry so long need to be told how to do their job.

Also, take a drink for everytime Jade sticks up her thumb

Reactions: 4
I thought I was going mad. Sure it wasn't there this morning and just sat down to watch it and it's their.

Ridiculous people who've been in the industry so long need to be told how to do their job.

Also, take a drink for everytime Jade sticks up her thumb
Ugh I know right I thought the same! It’s embarrassing. And when she said “yoink” when she picks something up. Cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.