Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That “warm up” segment for extra magic hours in their latest vlog was in jades words “literally” the most embarrassing thing i’ve Ever seen (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s actually disguisting (and laughable) how much she photoshops her pictures. Her legs / arms / stomach are bigger than she likes to admit (not that she’s fat or she looks bad!!) but the Instagram v reality is VERY different.... if she’s going to edit her pics she could at least be subtle - AND HONEST about it....
Omg look at the difference

Reactions: 3
I actually feel like complaining to ATD. After lots of us in this thread called her out of giving misinformation saying the dining plan was included in your ticket...

In the lastest vlog she says you “get given a magic band when you go to Disney” and that magic bands are included in your ticket?!
This is only true if your staying onsite or you can buy them??

HOW WERE THESE VLOGS APPROVED??

Omg look at the difference
Isn’t it disguisting??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s also not saying what is or isn’t on the dining plan. Like, they ate at Crystal Palace and TRex both not on the QSDP! She should have explicitly said so that they were paying out of pocket and that this wasn’t a quick serve credit because the dining plans are confusing. She’s done a terrible job of explaining...

Reactions: 5
That explanation of Magic Bands was terrible.

She starts off saying

'Basically, If you've never been to Disney World before you get given a Magic Band'

FALSE - You get given a Magic Band if you stay on site, if you are visiting Disney World as an offsite guest you will need to buy a Magic Band.

'We get asked where we get our Magic Bands, You get them as a WDW resort guest'

FALSE - Again, as Jade would know, you can also buy them in the park, like she and Matt would of had to before (when they've supposedly been asked- no one would of asked them at that point in their tip when no Vlogs had been uploaded) as they were off site guests.

She needs to understand the whole point is advertising to people who don't do Disney and don't do this stuff, staying on site as well is a completely different experience from being off site. The dining has really annoyed me on this trip, I think they've failed at showing it off to it's true potential. Even on QS dining you can have some great experiences and they've pretty much just ate burgers at their resort.

Do ATD not brief these people at all?

Drinking game. Take a shot every time she say's "soooo cute". Your liver will die before the end of the video.

• Haha
just watched the latest vlog and its a woeful advert for ATD, they hardly get a mention, I agree with posters about showcasing (or lack of) the QSDP, its shocking how little they explain it or even mention it, lots of their meals are offsite therefor not making full use of the dining plan or even explaining whats included and what isnt, at this rate they will have loads of left over credits, don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with that, we had lots left over which we changed into chocolate and goofy candy gifts to bring home but we had eaten like kings and were just knocked by the heat and large portions, any we did have left were a result of that or us sharing meals and snacks. They should be showing each meal, each location, each snack and explaining it better surely? id say the free dining is a huge draw in deciding to book Disney as food costs the earth on site, its pathetic how little coverage its getting, I've enjoyed Jades Disney vlogs in the past but this time it just feels like its 80% them clowning around and being silly then 20% Disney stuff, not great when its a gifted trip........thumbs up ;)

there she goes again getting it wrong about the dining plan, she said that the grab and go section in their resort food court was all on "the quick service or the regular dining plan" she clearly means QS or snack credit, it might sound like a little detail but it makes a huge difference and understanding how it works can be confusing so to not really research it and then be giving out incorrect info is woeful considering its a gifted trip

there she goes again getting it wrong about the dining plan, she said that the grab and go section in their resort food court was all on "the quick service or the regular dining plan" she clearly means QS or snack credit, it might sound like a little detail but it makes a huge difference and understanding how it works can be confusing so to not really research it and then be giving out incorrect info is woeful considering its a gifted trip
should seriously complain to ATD, the girl hasnt got a clue and is giving out the wrong information

Reactions: 1
should seriously complain to ATD, the girl hasnt got a clue and is giving out the wrong information
totally agree, when we we first timers I did so much research into the dining plan and found so many vloggers helpful, anyone watching this series hoping to pick up tips and details will be in for a rude awakening when they think they can eat anywhere they want with the QSDP and with the lack of info in general, they could be showing all the snacks and explaining how many meals and snacks you get per person, showing what it would have cost if paid for hence how great of a deal the dining plan is, im gobsmacked ATD approved this

would love someone to tweet or comment to jade a list of everything she has said wrong and all the wrong information she has given out and see what she has to say

im gobsmacked ATD approved this
I’m sure she said at the beginning that ATD never actually asked her to vlog her trip, they just gifted the trip to her however she wanted to vlog it and as curtesy sent the vlogs to them first even though they didn’t need to approve them.

I’m sure she said at the beginning that ATD never actually asked her to vlog her trip, they just gifted the trip to her however she wanted to vlog it and as curtesy sent the vlogs to them first even though they didn’t need to approve them.
ahhh that makes sense the, still a crappy job considering they were given it, although every other vlogger gifted by ATD have said they control content and need to approve vogs, not sure how it works but poor anyhoo

ATD still had to approve the vlog

• Wow
“Welcome to Florida day......... 😃😃😃😃

Throws iPad out the window.......
That voice. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
thumbs up (y) welcome to the magic band tail club!
👍
👍
“I’m on the meal plan but I literally couldn’t eat anything more than half a cracker I’m just so little...”
Did you see Matt in the Christmas shop. I’m dead. 😐

👍
👍
“I’m on the meal plan but I literally couldn’t eat anything more than half a cracker I’m just so little...”
Did you see Matt in the Christmas shop. I’m dead. 😐
I cringed so bad at him, what the hell! I went back and their watched earlier Disney vlogs and her ickle wickle Jade voice is nowhere near as full on as it is now hmmmm playing up to the whole cute thing for sure.....shudder

I cringed so bad at him, what the hell! I went back and their watched earlier Disney vlogs and her ickle wickle Jade voice is nowhere near as full on as it is now hmmmm playing up to the whole cute thing for sure.....shudder
The pitch is getting higher and higher.
She worked in a call centre at one point right?
They have a bad enough reputation as it is.

Comment down below if you’re glad this 14 day AD is nearly over...
4E5C5F5C-274B-4B8E-BE3C-B20CEE2AD4D1.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.