Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is.. she isn’t fat?! Saying that people are calling her fat is going to make younger viewers think that if they’re her size it makes them fat.
Do you remember when she kept saying on the vlogs she needed to lose weight. Did people want her to do uploads about “how she’s losing weight and her weight story up until then” People in the comments were saying similar to you, she wasn’t big at all. I Commented and asked her to be careful with the message she’s putting across if she is doing this weight loss series and I was blocked. Jade has a bad relationship with food, she’s said that herself in the past.
I assume I upset poor Jade’s feelings!

was it my place to say, probably not.
But I’d do it again 🤷‍♀️
if she’s not stable enough to see criticism about herself she needs to get off line, we’ve said far worse about her husband 🙃

The thing that triggered her out of everything was her weight 🤷‍♀️

EC473B14-A5DC-4EB2-81B7-CF46F2753168.jpeg

dave you’re morbidly obese... totally different kettle of fish/bucket of KFC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you remember when she kept saying on the vlogs she needed to lose weight. Did people want her to do uploads about “how she’s losing weight and her weight story up until then” People in the comments were saying similar to you, she wasn’t big at all. I Commented and asked her to be careful with the message she’s putting across if she is doing this weight loss series and I was blocked. Jade has a bad relationship with food, she’s said that herself in the past.

But I’d do it again 🤷‍♀️
if she’s not stable enough to see criticism about herself she needs to get off line, we’ve said far worse about her husband 🙃
The thing about hat triggered her was her weight 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 56375

I totally read his post in his voice then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a form of attention seeking. Like I said, absolutely no one said on here she was fat or that she doesn’t deserve to eat. No one. If she has a bad relationship with food then SHES the one taken the ‘airbrushed photo comments’ out of proportion and in her own mind has worked it out that people were calling her fat etc.

Reactions: 3
you would think we'd have at least got a thank you for all the errors we pointed out on the Disney vlogs she did for attraction tickets ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

But I’d do it again 🤷‍♀️

The thing that triggered her out of everything was her weight 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 56375

They're all fake as anything even with 'supporting' eachother it's all superficial they are just all in competition for who gets all the freebies 😂

It’s a form of attention seeking. Like I said, absolutely no one said on here she was fat or that she doesn’t deserve to eat. No one. If she has a bad relationship with food then SHES the one taken the ‘airbrushed photo comments’ out of proportion and in her own mind has worked it out that people were calling her fat etc.
I wonder whether she’s referring to this thread, another forum we don’t know about or maybe she’s just making it all up for attention😅

I agree with everything said in this thread. One thing that still irritates me regarding Jade, in a video last year (I think) she mentioned she was at an event and another YouTube commented that she doesn't look like she's got a lot of money (or something to that affect) and as she was talking about it she did the fake tears thing and said it really upset her that someone would think that about her.

Like? What? That's hardly the worst thing to be told... And what about people that don't have a lot of money that watch her videos? Should they be crying and hate themselves because of that like its the worst thing in the world??

Both of their baby voices and the way they act... Its so fake. In a recent video, the said the don't argue. Yes they do, why lie? Couples argue and if you don't then maybe you should take a look at your relationship.

I don't understand how she went part time to do YouTube more but does less of it now than ever before and then almost every video is an ad and every video is boring, uncreative and feels like it was thrown together last minute. Her constant cuts in between words really bugs me too.

Matt is definitely gay.

And she definitely edits her pictures or at least the swimsuit one. I just find it laughable that she went on Instagram making stuff up and crying about things nobody says to get attention and sympathy but that's a youtubers life, eh?

Reactions: 11
So her new video is sponsored by Pretty Little Thing and I find it hilarious when YouTubers get sent clothes and they say ‘I’ve picked things that are outside my comfort zone/I’m trying a new style’

like Jade said when she opened the boots ‘I would NEVER normally buy these but I thought I’d try something outside my comfort zone’ it’s as though they think we can’t hear them silently saying ‘COS I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT AND ITS FREE’

we’d all try new things more often if it didn’t cost anything...

Reactions: 9
She’s running out of ideas for videos.... how original to do a testing veggie fast food one 🤦‍♀️

She’s running out of ideas for videos.... how original to do a testing veggie fast food one 🤦‍♀️

The Burger King one isn’t even vegan. And it’s questionable how veggie it is - cooked on the same grill as a meat burger without being scraped down I’ve heard!

Reactions: 1
The Burger King one isn’t even vegan. And it’s questionable how veggie it is - cooked on the same grill as a meat burger without being scraped down I’ve heard!
She didn’t try it anyway so what was the point 😂

Reactions: 1
Just watching her new video (Q&A)... how distracting is her editing?! Constantly chopping and changing every 2 seconds... I’m not YouTube expert but I find it really annoying 😂 also felt this video was a bit click-baity because she made out that she was gonna be answering juicy/personal questions, and they just weren’t. Lol

Reactions: 3
She always makes out that what she is answering is juicy and then answers nothing 😂 I used to like her and found her through her Florida vlogs but her and Matt are just uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 6
Ooh is Jade having a go at us when she’s referring to the trolls?
By the way Jade if your reading here, I have a very happy and fulfilled life thanks but what I do have a problem with is You Tubers who act like Snow White and take the piss.
ok thanks 😂

Reactions: 9
Ooh is Jade having a go at us when she’s referring to the trolls?
By the way Jade if your reading here, I have a very happy and fulfilled life thanks but what I do have a problem with is You Tubers who act like Snow White and take the piss.
ok thanks 😂
Yeah she’s talking about this thread ahaha apparently she had a proper breakdown over us accusing her of editing her Florida swimsuit photos, which she definitely did!! 😂

I actually really like Jade but what I’m about to say goes for all influencers - just fits here with what she said.

What annoys me about all this is that we’re allowed to not like people. I guarantee influencers moan about other influencers - that’s all we’re doing here just with people who also watch them and have the same things. A minority go way too far - I’m not denying that.

Reactions: 5
The vlogs recently have been dire! And the clickbait is so annoying!! "The most boring vlog ever uploaded to youtube *do not watch this* - seriously Jade this is total and utter desperation for views!! Then the next one "I drank a gallon of water everyday for a week...and heres what happened" - what a load of rubbish!!! Not only that drinking a gallon of water a day can be dangerous for some! The only time Jafe ever seems to have anything to vlog about is when Disney hols comes along. Why she went part time to vlog more I'll never know!!!???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.