Jade Billington #6 Jade might act innocent & sweet, but you can't hide what you Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish all these stupid things never happened. I wish their relationship was just as good as they made it seem like. I’m starting to miss Jade a bit. Or rather, I think I m’n starting to miss looking up to someone who wants to make me be a better person. As i wasn’t aware at the time of all the things you guys discovered now. Someone a good recommendation?
I like watching Living the Life you Love, she's very unproblematic, no frills and real. I just find her so calming to watch 😊

Reactions: 4
The worst part about the sliders/loofah thing is the fact Matt had spent all day painting whilst she did nothing, and then she still thinks it’s a good idea to witch about him to her mate for being lazy 😬
In addition to that, she so patronisingly and condescendingly says "and I said well done".
Jade: I thanked you so much for painting downstairs
Matt: I didn't hear it

He so clearly felt and was unappreciated which reminds me not to take people for granted. Did she ever listen to what he had to say? He evidently let a lot of tit slide hence the 'sudden' breakup in her eyes but he probably checked out a longgg time before he actually built up the courage to leave, after being treated like tit for so long

Also imagine a man constantly putting his wife down and making fun of things so does all the time, and so publicly.
If Matt said to Jade the things Jade has said to him, there would be an uproar. If he complained about her or interrupted her, people would not stand for that. So sad

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If they hadn’t split, I wonder what another year of Disney vlogs would’ve been like. Especially if Matt was secretly feeling miserable but hadn’t worked up the courage to leave. Would all the fakeness have brought him to breaking point?

Considering they’re her most viewed videos and people always went on about couple goals, I feel like they’d have played up to it even more with lots of staged ‘cute’ moments. Probably some clickbait too in order to compete with all the other post-covid Disney vlogs.

Their last trip, the one with ATD, felt the least genuine. But I suppose if you capitalise off your holiday, then that’s not really a surprise.

Their last trip, the one with ATD, felt the least genuine.
Yes, after comparing their older one there's a definite difference, more forced I think. I also feel like Matt was already tired of vlogging Disney and Universal but with Jade getting the freebie he had to go along with it. Here's your chance ot55 to become a Disney vlogger on your next trip! Haha you can specialize is following horrible Disney vloggers around....Brogan.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's your chance ot55 to become a Disney vlogger on your next trip! Haha you can specialize is following horrible Disney vloggers around....Brogan.....
😂😂😂 lmao can you imagine
I hope I’d get enough views to quit my job and sell estrid razors and food spring 😉
I actually make/edit videos as part of my job (promise I’m not a vlogger lol) so maybe this is my chance with the billington gap in the market 😏 let’s see if I can convince my boyfriend to order a Starbucks drink in the name of Prince Charming 👀🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 lmao can you imagine
I hope I’d get enough views to quit my job and sell estrid razors and food spring 😉
I actually make/edit videos as part of my job (promise I’m not a vlogger lol) so maybe this is my chance with the billington gap in the market 😏 let’s see if I can convince my boyfriend to order a Starbucks drink in the name of Prince Charming 👀🤮
I'll work my "connection" at Disney and put in the good word for you! We all know they have some openings for new PR! Can your boyfriend speak baby talk? that's going to be important:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think looking back it feels to me that maybe Matt just outgrew it. Jade was very much fixated on the Disney romanticised view of love and marriage, whilst Matt seemed more mature and focused on reality. I guess after so long you just don't want to be with someone any more that has a 14 years olds ideal of a marriage.

Reactions: 9
Yes, that was so awful! I’ll just insert it here for anyone who hasn’t seen it, begins at 15:30

The other one that also sticks out to me is when he’s speaking and she completely disregards what he has to say and starts talking over him about salt and pepper shakers and theres not even an acknowledgment of him. This is on camera and she edited it and left it in… imagine what happens off-camera
This one is at 11:40 onwards
God she is insufferable in the clip talking about the sliders/loofah. And then has the cheek to go on and brag how happy and unbreakable they are. - especially at a time a lot of couples were feeling strained due to lockdown/covid etc

I have watched that a few times since their split but noticed a couple of things tonight that I haven't before (these might have already been brought up by others!)

1. Jade says "I thanked you so much for painting downstairs" and Matt quietly says "well I didn't hear you" and Jade continues talking
2. Matt says "sometimes you have to keep things even and give you something to moan about me".... is that his way of hinting she does plenty of things to annoy him so that's why he's not fussed about doing a couple of things that annoy her?

My skin actually crawls with annoyance/second hand embarrassment watching that clip 🙈🙈 she's oblivious... but to be fair when that vlog was initially posted last summer I was oblivious too! I thought they were an endgame couple, I'm still shocked they split tbh but then seeing clips like that makes it not so surprising

Also... it can't be coincidence that both Jade and Olivia were sending voice notes to each other every day slagging off and moaning about their partners and both their men left them at pretty much the same time.... we all vent about our partners to friends that's perfectly normal but I'd be devastated if I found out my OH was sending voice to his best mate slagging me off and moaning about me on a daily basis. Especially for something so trivial

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Wonder how long it will be before Jade removes that video because it's a perfect example and it is very damning about how she treated him and how she didn't think anything of it. We all know she reads here so ......

Ha if she does we'll just have to find another one I'm sure there are LOTS to choose from

Reactions: 6
Yes, that was so awful! I’ll just insert it here for anyone who hasn’t seen it, begins at 15:30

The other one that also sticks out to me is when he’s speaking and she completely disregards what he has to say and starts talking over him about salt and pepper shakers and theres not even an acknowledgment of him. This is on camera and she edited it and left it in… imagine what happens off-camera
I probably sound so mean... But does anybody else cringe really hard when Jade sings & she does all them weird faces? 🥴 lolllll. Realllllly makes me cringe, & doesn't make her look v nice either🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I probably sound so mean... But does anybody else cringe really hard when Jade sings & she does all them weird faces? 🥴 lolllll. Realllllly makes me cringe, & doesn't make her look v nice either🙈
Yes!!!!! I’ve always fast forwarded the singing because it makes me cringe 😬like not her signing itself, just the act of singing and how she’s always fishing for compliments like ‘I’m not even that good guys, it’ll be so bad 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ok... Also, HE LOOKED SO FED UP LISTENING TO HER MOAN ABOUT BLOODY SLIDERS!!!!!! I feel SO sorry for him here. I clearly missed this video, because I'm shocked... He literally diid EVERYTHING in that house. To make it her picture perfect pinterest home, how SHE wanted it. And she is moaning & making such a fuss over something like THAT? Wowwwww.. Words actually fail me on this one a little bit

Yes!!!!! I’ve always fast forwarded the singing because it makes me cringe 😬like not her signing itself, just the act of singing and how she’s always fishing for compliments like ‘I’m not even that good guys, it’ll be so bad 🥺

It literalllllly makes my toes CURL whenever she sings. Especially when she does them God awfulllllll faces. I have Friends who do musical theatre, & just sing in general. And NONE of them make those faces, hahahaha. If they did.... I'd die on the spot of embarrassment 🙈& YES YES YES. She say's how awful she is EVERY time, how she doesn't believe it's any good. Yet she full on has a microphone & headset & the whole shabang set up in her home purely for her singing, LOL. Okaaaaay jADe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just rewatched some of that “So much has happened” video too. I know it’s been analysed and rehashed here a few times, but it always seems like Matt is scripted, like he’s been told to agree with her at all times and just repeat what she says. He looks so so awkward and uncomfortable in that entire haul clip. Maybe they’d filmed it a few times and he kept screwing it up for her. Or he’s just praying she won’t be a B—— and mention how she’d been laughing at him. Seems like emotionally abusive/ bullying/ degrading behaviour if you ask me, to say that and put it online. Almost like a bullying tactic “watch me tell the world how annoying you are and how you can’t do the smallest thing right, because I have the power to do that.”

The more it’s brought up here, the more I watch it and feel bloody awful for him. 🙁 What if she was like that all the time? Mentally bullying him regularly? It may explain why he always seemed more into her than the other way around, sort of like Stockholm syndrome, or he was made to believe he wasn’t good enough for her and he felt he had to work for her affection- am I making sense?? 🤔 Either way, that whole chunk of video doesn’t seem healthy, no matter who’s side you’re on.

Also, I noticed before, but not seen it mentioned here, at 16:55, when he’s saying “sometimes I have to give you something to moan about, to keep things equal,” she leans back and nudges him in a warning, STFU way, you’re about to ruin our wholesome image- kind of like your parents would try to do subtly if you were about to repeat something rude they’d said about a neighbour. And he mentions how the ring dish thing will add a bit of colour to their dressing area- obviously he wasn’t a fan of the clinical white (unsurprisingly)

Apologies for the essay, it’s bothering me a lot today, as you can probably tell 😆

• Heart
As much as I hate giving Jade views anymore sometimes I'm just compelled to analyze the vlogs since I look at them differently now and her actions really jump out as to how she treated Matt. My ex was very manipulative and what was said earlier about him seemingly soooo into her hit home with me, as I found my life much easier if I just fawned all over him with attention and compliments whenever he was around and certainly never made mention or even looked for long toward another man lol because if I didn't he would be ridiculous and make tons of comments or questions like "don't you want to be with me anymore" or "do you think I'm still hot." I can TOTALLY see Jade doing this to Matt. Poor guy.

Reactions: 10
Oh, and I was looking through her past vlog lists and even as she posted her "Jade *tries* to sing for the first time in 7 years" she must have *forgotten* the two videos that she has from three years ago that she has "Jade sings" in the title........yes I know I'm just being petty now but it sure is fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow... watching back the vlogs that have been highlighted in here 🤯 she gaslights Matt so much. And he looks so uncomfortable. Its bad enough that she treated him that way, but as a lot of people are saying, she then watched that footage back, edited the video and kept it in and posted it for the world to see, so she really must've had such an ego to not be able to see (or care?) that she was being and arse and he was clearly upset! I would never want my other half to feel that way. Wow, poor Matt

Reactions: 16
Wow... watching back the vlogs that have been highlighted in here 🤯 she gaslights Matt so much. And he looks so uncomfortable. Its bad enough that she treated him that way, but as a lot of people are saying, she then watched that footage back, edited the video and kept it in and posted it for the world to see, so she really must've had such an ego to not be able to see (or care?) that she was being and arse and he was clearly upset! I would never want my other half to feel that way. Wow, poor Matt

What do you mean by she gaslights him? I mean I kinda know what it means but when Jade does it?

New profile pic on the private account. I’m sensing the ‘sexy to make them jealous’ phase as Matt still follows. Not changed the name to just billington though
F0DB98F5-4427-4FF1-AD3E-A572FDD02199.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm still confused why neither of them has changed back to their original name... I suppose it's their official name but still weird to me and still weird that they follow each other. Are they trying to keep their split a secret from wider family members that perhaps don't have social media/follow them?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.