Jade Billington #6 Jade might act innocent & sweet, but you can't hide what you Tweet

What do you think Jade will get up to next?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @bittersweetsymphony13 for the fab title!! šŸ™Œ (Had to cut it slightly to fit)

The last thread was a wild, juicy ride, so here's a summary!

The breakup
No news here really. Jade has shared some more crying selfies, but is still avoiding the topic itself. She said she's saved all of her crying selfies, voice memos, emotional texts etc in case they can one day help a fan.

Saturday would've been her 4 year wedding anniversary

Matt
Mattykins is still laying low. Although despite what Jade said in her statement, he doesn't seem totally done with social media, as he's still using his Instagram account to follow new people and he liked a Tweet a few days ago. We also know he's alive and well after seeing a recent photo and video on Facebook!

The child BFF
We've discovered that Jade has properly befriended one of her underage fans, Amy. The friendship started when Amy was 13 and Jade was 27. Amy has recently turned 17.

No one is accusing Jade of grooming this girl, but it's still an incredibly weird and inappropriate friendship considering the age gap, the power dynamic and the way they communicate. It would've kicked off if Jade was a man.

We've learnt from Twitter that:
  • They Facetime
  • Jade has given this girl her number and they text and call each other
  • Jade has bought her Birthday presents
  • Jade offered to take her to prom
  • Jade has told her she's 'not just a subscriber'
  • Jade is always saying how much she loves her, how much she misses her etc etc, often being the one to initiate this
  • They always talk about wanting to meet
  • Amy sent Jade a load of presents tat, which can be seen in Jade's first-ever PO unboxing video
  • Jade has mentioned her in videos before - everyone presumed she was talking about a grown adult
  • Amy has a nickname for Jade's mum
  • Jade tells Amy secrets before other fans
  • They jokingly insult each other - suggesting they're close
  • Jade would Tweet about how great Amy is off her own back, not in reply to her or anything
I've put together an Imgur gallery if you want to look at all the tweets. I think there's more I've missed, but this is the gist of it (I hope that works)

The offensive Tweets
A series of offensive Tweets from 2017 have been discovered, between Jade and her blogger bestie the Brighton Girl. They find the f slur hilarious and it seems to be an inside joke. Although it appears that they're talking about the meat, they know the word is offensive and it seems like they're using the meat as an excuse to say it, which is why it's so funny to them. Jade was 27 at the time, so there's really no excuse
thumbnail_IMG_3696.jpg

The Brighton Girl seems to push it more than Jade, but it's clearly a joke they share together and at no point has Jade told her to stop. There are more comments along the same line on Twitter and Instagram, but here are just a couple more

thumbnail_IMG_3705.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3706.jpg

As of right now, the Tweets are still there and haven't been deleted, so we assume Jade isn't currently aware

The vlogs
Since the last thread, Jade has posted a few more videos. They're all boring carbon copies of each other though. Even the thumbnails are basically the same šŸ˜“

In other news
It's Jade's birthday on Wednesday
Her and Matt are still following each other on everything
Jade posted a very unhelpful Insta story where she purposely puffed out her stomach to show 'bloating'
She's deleted the Q&A she posted in January where she explained why she'd been away

I've also added a poll for the bants

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wtf I didnā€™t know about this new ā€œbest mateā€ of hers. Iā€™m 25. The youngest friends I have are 20 who are people I used to work with. I couldnā€™t imagine being best mates with a 17 year old?? Your right though if it was a male, there would be uproar...

Sheā€™s getting weirder and more problematic as the weeks go on šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Newbie here, 1 have you all seen her new Instagram story... Tell me she hasn't been gifted a trip on Disney Cruise?! And 2, I've seen comments about Jade's sister being on here before? WHAT? How do you all know it was 1000000% her? And what was she saying?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she thinks biscuits are ā€œnaughtyā€ when theyā€™ve come from Disney. I rooted for Jade for so long but this pisses me off big time, she doesnā€™t deserve any Disney gifting/collab etc.

Reactions: 10
If Jade is going to get a free trip with that new Disney boat Iā€™m going to explode. Wish brands/travel agencyā€™s gifted trips to familyā€™s who actually could use them as they canā€™t pay it themselves. Jade could afford to go to florida each year. There are plenty of familyā€™s who havenā€™t been on a vacay in years. Not talking about myself, but it just wouldnā€™t be fair.

I wonder if she thinks biscuits are ā€œnaughtyā€ when theyā€™ve come from Disney. I rooted for Jade for so long but this pisses me off big time, she doesnā€™t deserve any Disney gifting/collab etc.
This! šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

Reactions: 14
I will be very annoyed if jade gets a gifted trip especially if itā€™s from ATD. When they did the q and a about the cruises a few weeks ago i asked why donā€™t they consider gifting to frontline workers rather than influencers this year. I donā€™t know about anyone else but iā€™d want to use a company if my colleagues had been gifted from them or i saw them gifting to frontline workers rather than influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t think sheā€™ll get free tickets to the cruise as you need to have had both of your covid vaccines
Newbie here, 1 have you all seen her new Instagram story... Tell me she hasn't been gifted a trip on Disney Cruise?! And 2, I've seen comments about Jade's sister being on here before? WHAT? How do you all know it was 1000000% her? And what was she saying?
Okay so when Jade first went silent, we all just thought she was being lazy. Before it all blew up, a poster came along and told us all off and said the following. This is before anyone thought theyā€™d split
4C1BDCE3-3607-46F0-91BD-FF760A32290E.jpeg

They then liked a post from someone which was along the lines of I hope they havenā€™t split and unliked it when someone spotted. This basically kicked off the split rumour and people started finding evidence

When Jade made her statement (the first one where she said stop harassing my work) she seemed to pass the account over to her sister. Her sister was reading Jadeā€™s DMs and using her own personal account to find those people and send hate and she brought up tattle
6EE5EC83-C31F-42D7-AD9C-EF022CED90D0.png

So then I did some digging and looked through the tattle posterā€™s posting history. This is where I found a post where they admitted their name is Charlotte. This was from months before the break up drama, so not a troll trying to be her
18409BCF-A5FA-4CCD-B37C-8424D8941634.jpeg

They also mentioned having a fashion Instagram business, which Charlotte also apparently has.
This user was checking the thread constantly (even more than me šŸ˜‚) but they abandoned the account the day I shared their name.

they did post saying they are called Charlotte but they arenā€™t the sister, just a friend. But it seems like damage control šŸ˜‚

• Wow
It says digital reveal on the disney cruise stuff, for like the ship/events on the ship or something

Reactions: 4
708ED879-EC29-402B-B9E9-9CFAA8F7B827.jpeg

I messaged a few brands who sheā€™s worked with recently, just copy and posted the same message. This is the response from the body shop!

Reactions: 18
I donā€™t think sheā€™ll get free tickets to the cruise as you need to have had both of your covid vaccines

Okay so when Jade first went silent, we all just thought she was being lazy. Before it all blew up, a poster came along and told us all off and said the following. This is before anyone thought theyā€™d split View attachment 546841
They then liked a post from someone which was along the lines of I hope they havenā€™t split and unliked it when someone spotted. This basically kicked off the split rumour and people started finding evidence

When Jade made her statement (the first one where she said stop harassing my work) she seemed to pass the account over to her sister. Her sister was reading Jadeā€™s DMs and using her own personal account to find those people and send hate and she brought up tattle View attachment 546844
So then I did some digging and looked through the tattle posterā€™s posting history. This is where I found a post where they admitted their name is Charlotte. This was from months before the break up drama, so not a troll trying to be her View attachment 546846
They also mentioned having a fashion Instagram business, which Charlotte also apparently has.
This user was checking the thread constantly (even more than me šŸ˜‚) but they abandoned the account the day I shared their name.

they did post saying they are called Charlotte but they arenā€™t the sister, just a friend. But it seems like damage control šŸ˜‚
OH WOW.... I'm actually in shock! And after reading all the "Faggot" talk... How can she literally portray herself to be SO KIND, SO THOUGHTFUL, & she gets all upset because of her "anxiety" & whenever trolls say the smallest thing she disappears for weeks, then comes back with a video sitting down acting all upset. That "Faggot" talk.... She knows exactly what she's doing. I'm so angry right now

Reactions: 14
Knowing what we know now about ā€œprincess jadeā€ has made me FURIOUS that she got that PR package from Disney today.

I think Iā€™m honestly done with Jade. The whole faggot thing, the ads, the ā€˜I found jesusā€™ act, the doing nothing but getting (expensive) stuff for free, the sickly thin (itā€™s triggering for me, maybe itā€™s just me but itā€™s just adding to the pile for me) the boring content.. I think Iā€™m done with her. Probably will continu to follow the thread as Iā€™m curious as what happened to Matt but Iā€™m done with ā€˜lil miss picture perfect Iā€™m so pure, cute and innocentā€™.. and homophobic none the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tbh at this point Iā€™m even bored of her showing bunny every five minutes. Maybe itā€™s because Iā€™m a cat person šŸ˜‚but itā€™s like sheā€™s got absolutely nothing to show and knows the dog gets attention/engagement

Reactions: 19
I think my guinea-pigs are cuter than her dog anyway. And my piggies have cool names, not ā€˜bunny-wunnyā€™šŸ™„. And i wish she would EAT and stop showing off her thin body....

Reactions: 11
Her content is SO repetitive. She also seems very full of herself, constantly taking photos of herself, reels, even uploading pics of herself crying??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m sick of the same insta story every morning of her showing her outfit in the mirror with the same. Bloody. Head tilt. Every time.!!!

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m only here for the drama lol I unsubscribed and unfollowed her a few weeks ago. I donā€™t want to see anymore cozy bullshit posts, Iā€™m over it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.