Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachyqueen

I honestly think Matt just realised what kind of person she really is and that he didn’t have to put up with it...

...story time and I’ll try keep it succinct...

We bumped into them in Florida in 2018 and myself and my partner had been watching their vlogs just before we travelled there so we were ‘fans’.

We were stood waiting for the monorail after the fireworks and my boyfriend pointed them out quietly as they were only a couple of meters away. We were with another couple on holiday and they witnessed this too, they didn’t know who she was at the time.

I quietly said to them “sorry to bother you, just wanted to say we love your videos!” And she could barely be bothered to even look at us and Matt noticed her behaviour and said “aww thank you”. She didn’t smile or interact at all and had a face like a smacked arse. He was very genuine and kind.

we all ended up near each other on the monorail and it looked as though he was trying to call her out on being rude and she wasn’t having any of it.

It’s not like we asked for anything from them! Purely complimented them really!

we speed walked away when we got off the monorail because I was thoroughly embarrassed at being pied by her. Matt shouted after us to say “thank you guys, have a good rest of your trip”.

(he was very genuinely saying this in a nice way btw).

later that night she posted to her Insta stories “sorry if I was a bit off with people I was ill”

load of shite.

unsubscribed straight away.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

ot55

VIP Member
Thanks to @bittersweetsymphony13 for the fab title!! 🙌 (Had to cut it slightly to fit)

The last thread was a wild, juicy ride, so here's a summary!

The breakup
No news here really. Jade has shared some more crying selfies, but is still avoiding the topic itself. She said she's saved all of her crying selfies, voice memos, emotional texts etc in case they can one day help a fan.

Saturday would've been her 4 year wedding anniversary

Matt
Mattykins is still laying low. Although despite what Jade said in her statement, he doesn't seem totally done with social media, as he's still using his Instagram account to follow new people and he liked a Tweet a few days ago. We also know he's alive and well after seeing a recent photo and video on Facebook!

The child BFF
We've discovered that Jade has properly befriended one of her underage fans, Amy. The friendship started when Amy was 13 and Jade was 27. Amy has recently turned 17.

No one is accusing Jade of grooming this girl, but it's still an incredibly weird and inappropriate friendship considering the age gap, the power dynamic and the way they communicate. It would've kicked off if Jade was a man.

We've learnt from Twitter that:
  • They Facetime
  • Jade has given this girl her number and they text and call each other
  • Jade has bought her Birthday presents
  • Jade offered to take her to prom
  • Jade has told her she's 'not just a subscriber'
  • Jade is always saying how much she loves her, how much she misses her etc etc, often being the one to initiate this
  • They always talk about wanting to meet
  • Amy sent Jade a load of presents tat, which can be seen in Jade's first-ever PO unboxing video
  • Jade has mentioned her in videos before - everyone presumed she was talking about a grown adult
  • Amy has a nickname for Jade's mum
  • Jade tells Amy secrets before other fans
  • They jokingly insult each other - suggesting they're close
  • Jade would Tweet about how great Amy is off her own back, not in reply to her or anything
I've put together an Imgur gallery if you want to look at all the tweets. I think there's more I've missed, but this is the gist of it (I hope that works)

The offensive Tweets
A series of offensive Tweets from 2017 have been discovered, between Jade and her blogger bestie the Brighton Girl. They find the f slur hilarious and it seems to be an inside joke. Although it appears that they're talking about the meat, they know the word is offensive and it seems like they're using the meat as an excuse to say it, which is why it's so funny to them. Jade was 27 at the time, so there's really no excuse
thumbnail_IMG_3696.jpg

The Brighton Girl seems to push it more than Jade, but it's clearly a joke they share together and at no point has Jade told her to stop. There are more comments along the same line on Twitter and Instagram, but here are just a couple more

thumbnail_IMG_3705.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3706.jpg

As of right now, the Tweets are still there and haven't been deleted, so we assume Jade isn't currently aware

The vlogs
Since the last thread, Jade has posted a few more videos. They're all boring carbon copies of each other though. Even the thumbnails are basically the same 😴

In other news
It's Jade's birthday on Wednesday
Her and Matt are still following each other on everything
Jade posted a very unhelpful Insta story where she purposely puffed out her stomach to show 'bloating'
She's deleted the Q&A she posted in January where she explained why she'd been away

I've also added a poll for the bants

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ot55

VIP Member
THE OFFENSIVE TWEETS HAVE BEEN DELETED !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hers and the Brighton girls 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Someone’s reading here because child BFF amy has also caught wind of tattle. She’s removed her profile pic on Instagram and on Twitter she’s privated her account, removed her bio, profile pic and changed her username.

The username change makes no difference though, as if you click her user where Jade has tagged her, it just takes you to the new account
EFE7F343-9DA4-4EFD-996E-84BF77624935.png

It’s just what we said would happen. She’d sneakily delete them with no apology.

Someone’s obviously read the thread update 😂 my money is on dear sister Charlotte

• Wow
Reactions: 32

universalminds

So just having a look at matts insta and seen that in the background there are what look to be family photos - and probably photos close to his heart ... but he had to have them up in the garage because they weren’t aesthetically pleasing enough to be allowed in the house - that’s actually really upsetting is that

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

ot55

VIP Member
21203310-DB5D-4A3B-8E7A-FFDEC06D2E49.jpeg
Yeah guys the truth is out, for nearly 22 years my life had no meaning...I was merely an empty drifting shell. Then I found my true purpose...I built my time machine, traveled to 2017, and used my MI5 hacking skills to get into Jade’s account to tweet inappropriately to a child and to write offensive tweets. Boy it feels good to get that off my chest 🤗🙄

And thanks for the concern about my sad life but I recently booked a trip to Florida and found out my dates cross with brogan’s and it’s the same hotel so I’m living my best life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

peachyqueen

That’s so bad, I can’t believe she done that, no matter how ill you feel you can at least say thank you for watching, don’t need to have a full on conversation! Matt seems so genuine and lovely, it’s embarrassing for her that he’s went to extra effort to shout after you’s to enjoy your holiday - lovely thing to do from him esp as it isn’t his channel and only in the videos as it obviously makes sense since they’re together! I would have done the exact same and unsubscribed/unfollowed straight after!
Exactly! All she had to do was smile and say thanks! 😂

he was so nice! He gave off such good vibes!

worst thing was we bumped into them literally the next morning at Typhoon Lagoon and Matt recognised us and said hi again and she blanked us...so she’s purposely rude!

I’ve been so bitter about it 😂 I hate rude people lol

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Alice22

Poor Jade is in for a surprise if she thinks this thread will just die off if she lays low. Doesn't she realize that the longer she is silent the more people will end up over here looking for info and then end up seeing what type of person she really is?
This is exactly how/why I ended up here lol! I WAS a fan until about 12 minutes ago, when I started going through these threads. Now I'm definitely not a fan anymore!

Reactions: 26

krillernew

VIP Member
She’s a grown woman who isn’t vulnerable. She just can’t handle being held accountable for something that she can’t just giggle/delete/conceal and get away with.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Curlygirld

I think if you assume they were talking solely about the food then you’re quite naive and/or an associate of theirs masquerading.
If they were just talking about the food then why did TBG say “f*****” so often with no relevance to food? And WHAT is the joke if it’s not them laughing at that word because it’s “rude” (read: OFFENSIVE)?

ignorance isn’t an excuse for using language like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Geetbo

VIP Member
Not posted on this thread before - knew she'd been ditched by Matt and felt a bit sorry for her.

Her turning out to be a homophobe who has an inappropriate relationship with a child is quite the plot twist tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The bit that got me was "and let you know that I'm still on a break from social media"

STILL? You never announced you were in the first place, Jade. So don't try patronise people.. you never announced it, you ghosted your fans. Have the balls to admit it.

Also, following the Kardashians on Tiktok doesn't really sound like a social media break to me

ot55

VIP Member
Just remembered it’s matt’s birthday! Happy b day Matt. Hope you go wild and enjoy putting your shoes wherever you want x x

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Wish when my husband left me after cheating on me with my brothers wife that I could have taken weeks at a time off work..
Oh no wait.. I had to go into work the day after I found out and we broke up.. because thats what normal people have to do.

I felt sorry for Jade at first, but now she's just pissing me off, she's acting like the only person to ever have her husband leave her.

I would have appreciated her make honest videos and posts about how hard its been, I didn't even mind the crying insta posts because I thought it was good and raw and was removing the whole my life is perfect filter.
But now it just feels like she'll appear when she needs ads to pay bills or to try and get a free trip.

• Heart

Disneydoubts

In fairness, she doesn't owe us anything. It's her life and getting a divorce is one of the toughest things you'll probably ever have to go through if it happens to you. Let her get on with it, as she says she'll come back when she's ready.
No, I don't quite agree. She doesn't owe us content but I'll be very unhappy if she comes back with a bunch of ads. And she definitely owes the gay community an apology, the use of the f slur is hideous.

Reactions: 22

Flogger

I agree with the rest of your post but do most people in their early 30’s have over 100k in savings?! Jeez I have some catching up to do!
My thoughts exactly. I reckon less than 1% of 30 somethings have SIX figures saved up. Five (could be 10k) fair enough, but not six, lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 22