Jade Billington #6 Jade might act innocent & sweet, but you can't hide what you Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@peachyqueen that sounds horrendous! Although some how not surprising, I wonder why she feels so entitled to fans yet can’t give them two seconds - she would give you more than that if there was an ad or link involved! I’m glad Matt was lovely though :)

He looks so happy in that photo, his eyes are smiling.

Matt, if you are reading this we hope you are okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
oooo he looks good 😍 stubble suits him !! Feels like a rebellion against Jade who loved him clean shaven
Yes I prefer a guy to look, well, like a guy. Please be a bit scruffy, don't be too neat. I can do without the farting though :ROFLMAO:

As an American I always find it fascinating how men dress elsewhere, like Matts form-fitting suits and sorta tighter and shorter shorts that the average dude here would not be caught dead in unless they were VERY into fashion, which then makes girls suspicious of their sexuality lol. Not throwing any shade or anything, just an observation. I like the visual of Matt in a super neat and well fitted suit as even in many corporate jobs here dress is getting more and more casual but I feel like that has to feel so claustrophobic and uncomfortable to wear--maybe THAT'S why he always had his shirt off at home!

Reactions: 5
The same dark hair and age so I suppose but I haven't gone back and looked. I think that other post was just after reopening so I could see them just using all the onsite staff for the post to make it easy.

I have no idea how to do the whole new thread thing, but now we need one yes?
Just gone back and looked, it definitely is her. Wonder how Jade felt knowing he worked closely with someone young & pretty?

Reactions: 3
Just gone back and looked, it definitely is her. Wonder how Jade felt knowing he worked closely with someone young & pretty?
Let's see, she could never give him a break about his past girlfriend years later, so I'm sure she wasn't too happy about it even if Matt had zero attraction for his co-worker or she is married or whatever. I have a feeling Jade in her head was "I'm so much prettier" when it came to any other girls that crossed her and Matt's path, but on the outside played it up as she was insecure about her looks --"oh Mattykins am I prettier than that girl over there? I'm not jealous or anything of course...."

Jade was very clear she was jealous of other girls and wanted all the attention on her at all times-but not because she was truly insecure, she just used it as a tool to control Matt even more. Or so that is my opinion -

Reactions: 6
Exactly! All she had to do was smile and say thanks! 😂

he was so nice! He gave off such good vibes!

worst thing was we bumped into them literally the next morning at Typhoon Lagoon and Matt recognised us and said hi again and she blanked us...so she’s purposely rude!

I’ve been so bitter about it 😂 I hate rude people lol
I knew Mattykins was a sweetheart! But WOW it's just more & more shocking the more we find out about this woman. Just in shock right now... TEAM MATT TEAM MATT TEAM MATT 🥳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.