Jade Billington #6 Jade might act innocent & sweet, but you can't hide what you Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still confused why neither of them has changed back to their original name... I suppose it's their official name but still weird to me and still weird that they follow each other. Are they trying to keep their split a secret from wider family members that perhaps don't have social media/follow them?
Yeah I wonder. I could see Matt not wanting to upset/offend by changing his name or deleting her and I could see Jade not changing it because she’s still in denial/hopes he’ll come back

Is it just me who hopes they get back together? I miss Matt lol.
I feel like I’d never look at them the same 😬😬 even if they found their way back together, their ‘perfect couple’ brand would be dead!! I’m sure there’s a lot of eligible tattlers who Matt can be set up with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they did get back together, I wonder how all the fans who gave him abuse would react? Would they just start licking his arse again? Would they leave hate on every video telling Jade to leave him? I’d love to know 😂

Reactions: 8
I don't see them getting back together at all and after seeing how badly she treated him (and that was only on camera), I really hope they don't.

"This is it" - something was brewing for a while. That doesn't sound like an on the spot decision, rather a well thought through one

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who hopes they get back together? I miss Matt lol.
Matt actually used to bug me in the vlogs and how he would pop up ALWAYS and I remember thinking "ffs can't you leave her alone for an hour to do some filming?" But now I've seen her vlogs without him I kind of understand why he was required 🤣 I do miss Jade and Matt's vlogs, I do really enjoy their Florida trips - they seemed really happy. I'm still in shock tbh! It's taught me a valuable lesson that you never know what's going on behind closed doors

Reactions: 11
If they did get back together, I wonder how all the fans who gave him abuse would react? Would they just start licking his arse again? Would they leave hate on every video telling Jade to leave him? I’d love to know 😂

That is a good point!

Reactions: 3
I miss Matt.. But I'd be annoyed that he went back to her. Especially after all of us realising what this woman is really like. He deserves better! BUT... I really do miss Matt 😆here is hoping he falls in love with another YouTuber & they also travel to Disney World together hahaha. I'd LOVE that! But I agree, if they got back together now. Everything would just seem forced & not real. The illusion of them being "perfect" is well & truly over.

New profile pic on the private account. I’m sensing the ‘sexy to make them jealous’ phase as Matt still follows. Not changed the name to just billington thoughView attachment 607106
Takes alot of confidence to do this 😬 good on her. Shame she has anxiety and confidence issues to be able to do her second job or engage with her fans.

And god no. I hope Matt doesn't go back. Much as I liked seeing him in the videos. I doubt we have seen even a tiny bit everything that really went on with them both. I honestly think he was just super unhappy to actually walk out.

Good ok jade thou if she's feeling better 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's weird that Matt still follows a couple of Jade fan accounts too.

Reactions: 3
Looks like Matt has grown some facial hair… really interesting because I remember Jade saying “shave once in a while” (I’ll try and find the clip). I wonder if she wanted him to stay clean shaven all the time. Hope he’s doing what he wants to do now and not being controlled by that selfish self-centred girl

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly think Matt just realised what kind of person she really is and that he didn’t have to put up with it...

...story time and I’ll try keep it succinct...

We bumped into them in Florida in 2018 and myself and my partner had been watching their vlogs just before we travelled there so we were ‘fans’.

We were stood waiting for the monorail after the fireworks and my boyfriend pointed them out quietly as they were only a couple of meters away. We were with another couple on holiday and they witnessed this too, they didn’t know who she was at the time.

I quietly said to them “sorry to bother you, just wanted to say we love your videos!” And she could barely be bothered to even look at us and Matt noticed her behaviour and said “aww thank you”. She didn’t smile or interact at all and had a face like a smacked arse. He was very genuine and kind.

we all ended up near each other on the monorail and it looked as though he was trying to call her out on being rude and she wasn’t having any of it.

It’s not like we asked for anything from them! Purely complimented them really!

we speed walked away when we got off the monorail because I was thoroughly embarrassed at being pied by her. Matt shouted after us to say “thank you guys, have a good rest of your trip”.

(he was very genuinely saying this in a nice way btw).

later that night she posted to her Insta stories “sorry if I was a bit off with people I was ill”

load of shite.

unsubscribed straight away.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I honestly think Matt just realised what kind of person she really is and that he didn’t have to put up with it...

We bumped into them in Florida in 2018 and myself and my partner had been watching their vlogs just before we travelled there so we were ‘fans’.

We were stood waiting for the monorail after the fireworks and my boyfriend pointed them out quietly as they were only a couple of meters away. We were with another couple on holiday and they witnessed this too, they didn’t know who she was at the time.

I quietly said to them “sorry to bother you, just wanted to say we love your videos!” And she could barely be bothered to even look at us and Matt noticed her behaviour and said “aww thank you”. She didn’t smile or interact at all and had a face like a smacked arse. He was very genuine and kind.

we all ended up near each other on the monorail and it looked as though he was trying to call her out on being rude and she wasn’t having any of it.

we speed walked away when we got off the monorail because I was thoroughly embarrassed at being pied by her. Matt shouted after us to say “thank you guys, have a good rest of your trip”.

later that night she posted to her Insta stories “sorry if I was a bit off with people I was ill”

load of shite.

That’s so bad, I can’t believe she done that, no matter how ill you feel you can at least say thank you for watching, don’t need to have a full on conversation! Matt seems so genuine and lovely, it’s embarrassing for her that he’s went to extra effort to shout after you’s to enjoy your holiday - lovely thing to do from him esp as it isn’t his channel and only in the videos as it obviously makes sense since they’re together! I would have done the exact same and unsubscribed/unfollowed straight after!

Reactions: 12

load of shite.

Imagine if you guys were actually fans and had watched them for a long time and that was her reaction? She should know that with the YouTube job comes fans and fans are what gives her money and pays most of her bills (hence why she had less time at her other job because YouTube paid more) I would be so upset if that was me. What a witch I’m sorry to say😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.