Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
according to the sun they've split & shes back with her parents.
considering the souce though who knows

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lockdown apparently “magnified their issues”

like anyone would need to magnify the fact that he is an abusive, lying, dirty bastard who sticks his dick in any hole going and couldn’t give a duck who knows??

she should have left him years ago. He is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
according to the sun they've split & shes back with her parents.
considering the souce though who knows
Well if its true Im not suprised. It was long overdue after his lies and the public humiliation. But I cant help but think they will get back together.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“The minute another man’s penis goes inside you I will stick a knife up your bleep do you understand me?”

actual quote by Dan Osborne. I often want to post it on their instagrams when they’re gushing about each other.
Hold on, this is what Dan said !?! When did he say this ?? To Jac !?! That’s bloody insane

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hold on, this is what Dan said !?! When did he say this ?? To Jac !?! That’s bloody insane
no he said that to his previous girlfriend- the mother of his son. It was recorded- he 100% said it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
no he said that to his previous girlfriend- the mother of his son. It was recorded- he 100% said it.

How can you be with someone who would say something so violent and disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I heard that conversation when the newspapers put the tapes online.

Reactions: 2
How can you be with someone who would say something so violent and disgusting.
he also said jac getting pregnant with Ella was a mistake

Well if its true Im not suprised. It was long overdue after his lies and the public humiliation. But I cant help but think they will get back together.
The article also said that they would ‘reassess their relationship after further easing of the lockdown restrictions’

Reactions: 5

Thats f*cking mental !
I have a feeling Dan is possibly physically abusive. Not just manipulating- but maybe gets up in Jac’s face and has maybe slapped her about before. I think her self esteem is so low and she wants to stay with him for the kids and also because she feels like she doesn’t have anything for herself so she feels like she wouldn’t manage as a single mother.
I think that’s why she launched her clothing range and drama school - she’s starting to see sense and she wants something else to keep her going. And it may boost her self esteem enough for her to walk away.

That’s really crazy though - imagine being with someone who has the nerve to even say something as disgusting as that. Knife in her bleep - that tit’s insane. Really sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think the sad thing is everyone warned Jac of Dan and I think to her - walking away would make it seem like she was an idiot and made a mistake. I’m not saying she is at all because Love can be very blinding. But I think she wants to try and prove that he loves her and she hasn’t made a mistake. When really she’s only wearing herself down and looking more silly because she keeps allowing him to disrespect her so publicly. And she always runs back for more. It’s sad.
It’s so sad

Reactions: 6
It makes me so angry and sad that male celebrities are just given a pardon in the media for being abusive. I don’t understand how people can stand up for Dan, it blows my mind 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
About time, I hope the rumours are true ( I ain’t gonna message her at the mo) I know jac, she can do so much better than him, we have all said it to her for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel sorry for their 2 small daughters. He’s a violent abuser and she’s a Z lister who whines a lot. She should have walked the first time she was pregnant when he branded her a mistake to his ex. I’d have been fuming if someone did that to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
About time, I hope the rumours are true ( I ain’t gonna message her at the mo) I know jac, she can do so much better than him, we have all said it to her for years.
Though Im sure he didnt want her to leave. He appears to me to have a low self esteem. She seems lovely but theres only so much one can take. Once the trust is gone. Its hard. Shes had too much of it.

Reactions: 3
Though Im sure he didnt want her to leave. He appears to me to have a low self esteem. She seems lovely but theres only so much one can take. Once the trust is gone. Its hard. Shes had too much of it.
He is a young boy in a mans body, he doesn’t know what he wants. She is lovely but her confidence has been knocked so much by him ( not that she can see this 😔) Sadly she is constantly trying to prove herself to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.