Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no confidence due to Dan. And doesn’t want to leave him because of the kids. It’s not because she thinks he’s a prize or anything - she knows exactly what he is. But I feel for her that she thinks she’s doing the right thing by her family in staying with him.

Reactions: 13
Apologies if it’s been covered, what happened to their husky type dog? I saw on her stories recently that they have two new puppies?

Reactions: 3
She has no confidence due to Dan. And doesn’t want to leave him because of the kids. It’s not because she thinks he’s a prize or anything - she knows exactly what he is. But I feel for her that she thinks she’s doing the right thing by her family in staying with him.
Someone should tell her that the 1950's called and want their attitude back.
I think staying with a proven cheater will be much more damaging to her children in later life than rearing them alone could ever be. They'll think her a door mat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its really annoyed me that during this lockdown she has had two puppies. Can anyone remember when she had a huskey? Where is that dog now?
Really cheesed me off. A dog is forever not just during corona.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Its really annoyed me that during this lockdown she has had two puppies. Can anyone remember when she had a huskey? Where is that dog now?
Really cheesed me off. A dog is forever not just during corona.
Yes Storm .. they never mention it now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yes Storm .. they never mention it now 🤷‍♀️
I think but could be wrong that it was rehomed with a family member. I’m sure she said that when they spoke of getting the puppies. I can’t remember the reason she gave as to
Why tho 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think but could be wrong that it was rehomed with a family member. I’m sure she said that when they spoke of getting the puppies. I can’t remember the reason she gave as to
Why tho 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it was something to do with the baby pulling on it, they should have thought about that before getting it

Reactions: 7
I really want to like her but I can't forget that out of everyone she could've chosen to be with, she picked a proven abuser who has a record of treating women like tit. She continued a relationship and had two children knowing what he was like. Sometimes birds of a feather flock together.
I saw him at the next table to me once. He was with friends and they kept nudging each other, nodding towards women, grinning and repeating. It looked so childish like a group of teenagers in the school canteen. Don't see the appeal.

I really want to like her but I can't forget that out of everyone she could've chosen to be with, she picked a proven abuser who has a record of treating women like tit. She continued a relationship and had two children knowing what he was like. Sometimes birds of a feather flock together.
I saw him at the next table to me once. He was with friends and they kept nudging each other, nodding towards women, grinning and repeating. It looked so childish like a group of teenagers in the school canteen. Don't see the appeal.
She said she made his life hell for all of his cheating but she still managed to get pregnant during that same time frame. Thick as anything.

Someone should tell her that the 1950's called and want their attitude back.
I think staying with a proven cheater will be much more damaging to her children in later life than rearing them alone could ever be. They'll think her a door mat.
I know, I agree. But that’s the reason she gives for staying. I feel for her tbh, she’s a nice girl but he’s managed to bring her down time and time again.

Reactions: 2
I know, I agree. But that’s the reason she gives for staying. I feel for her tbh, she’s a nice girl but he’s managed to bring her down time and time again.
I dont find Dan Osbourne fanciable at all. He is so cheesy. I think he is very insecure. I dont think he could live without hwr even if he does cheat Id bet he has a hold over her. I doubt he would cheat again though...

Reactions: 9
I think something has gone on at their house. Mostly radio silence from her. And on his story he just said it’s his first week of cooking, which must mean she’s been doing it but why not now?

Reactions: 5
I think something has gone on at their house. Mostly radio silence from her. And on his story he just said it’s his first week of cooking, which must mean she’s been doing it but why not now?
I actually thought earlier today whilst I was flicking through stories that she’s been unusually quiet. Not even any of her clothing range poses.

I wonder if she’s ill because he’s doing all the cooking and seems to be with the kids and she doesn’t seem to be about? Hope she’s okay whatever is going on!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s ill because he’s doing all the cooking and seems to be with the kids and she doesn’t seem to be about? Hope she’s okay whatever is going on!
Perhaps she stressed. I think she has some theatre business so perhaps she is tutoring all hours online as she will still need to pay the bills etc... I think he is a tattooist so dont think he will be doing any inking on lockdown. I suppose he will do personal training like Mark wright seems to be doing...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.