Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really really really really hope that it is true and she doesn't go back to him. I bet he'd be the sort who would mess with their daughters heads too to try and get to her through them. My friends ex is the same - disgusting little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pissed off even more now because now they have to make the new puppies life full of misery. Poor huskey now poor puppies. Jac needs to smell the coffee and ditch him. I think shes an amazing Mother, just f dan off !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Pissed off even more now because now they have to make the new puppies life full of misery. Poor huskey now poor puppies. Jac needs to smell the coffee and ditch him. I think shes an amazing Mother, just f dan off !
What happened to the husky did they get rid?

Reactions: 1
Can we please stop blaming Jac here. I've been in a relationship with a man like him and it's just not that easy to walk. When you're in the middle of it you don't see what others see, you don't see clearly, nobody wants their marriage to fail and when you've been worn down to where she is it's hard to go. Plus she has two little kids with him. I hope she does leave him soon but all this blaming her for staying and taking him back is making me angry. You've no idea what it's like in a relationship like that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Can we please stop blaming Jac here. I've been in a relationship with a man like him and it's just not that easy to walk. When you're in the middle of it you don't see what others see, you don't see clearly, nobody wants their marriage to fail and when you've been worn down to where she is it's hard to go. Plus she has two little kids with him. I hope she does leave him soon but all this blaming her for staying and taking him back is making me angry. You've no idea what it's like in a relationship like that.
Your post is a bit judgemental. This isn’t a blame game and yes some of us posting have been in her shoes. Granted I didn’t wait as long as she has so to say people have no idea isn’t fair. Also, the children thing....surely that’s more of a reason to walk away? I certainly would not want my children to grow up witnessing an unhappy marriage and you owe it to them to give them a happy home. The cynic in me thinks they thought had more commercial value as a pair so that’s why they stuck it out so long....plenty of other celeb couples have done the same in the past.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Jacqueline for Strictly 2020! Pair her with one of the very hot tall guys.
Does anyone else think Dan is built like a t rex with a long body but short arms and legs?
I hope she doesn't take him back again, living with cheaters is abuse and she needs to show her daughters that this is not how you allow people to treat you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
according to the sun they've split & shes back with her parents.
considering the souce though who knows
I've seen this too. Everyone's commenting saying shes still in the house with her ring on, taking pics to promote her in style range.
These pictures would have been taken weeks/months ago. She will be in a contract to post these at certain times. Her management could have posted them. There has been nothing "personal" for a few days.😬

I hope they have broke up. She deserves so much more ❤

Your post is a bit judgemental. This isn’t a blame game and yes some of us posting have been in her shoes. Granted I didn’t wait as long as she has so to say people have no idea isn’t fair. Also, the children thing....surely that’s more of a reason to walk away? I certainly would not want my children to grow up witnessing an unhappy marriage and you owe it to them to give them a happy home. The cynic in me thinks they thought had more commercial value as a pair so that’s why they stuck it out so long....plenty of other celeb couples have done the same in the past.
No it's not judgemental, I've read many posts blaming her, I didn't read the names so I don't know if you did. If he is an abusive bully you don't just walk away. Because of my situation I now work with women in abusive relationships, you don't just leave. Just because you walked away more quickly doesn't mean you have any idea about her life, your life wasn't played out for the public to see and discuss and dissect and criticise. I've met her a few times in different situations and she has always been very sweet and lovely. She seems to have a good support system around her so hopefully they will give her the strength she needs.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
No it's not judgemental, I've read many posts blaming her, I didn't read the names so I don't know if you did. If he is an abusive bully you don't just walk away. Because of my situation I now work with women in abusive relationships, you don't just leave. Just because you walked away more quickly doesn't mean you have any idea about her life, your life wasn't played out for the public to see and discuss and dissect and criticise. I've met her a few times in different situations and she has always been very sweet and lovely. She seems to have a good support system around her so hopefully they will give her the strength she needs.
Some women do walk away from an abusive bully, some women take a lot longer and sadly some women never do leave.
It’s not a ‘one size fits all’ situation is it? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Usually i'm all up for making a marriage work, especially when kids are involved but in this case, I hope she stays well away from him, he's not worth the effort! So many rumours around him and they way he treats her and other women, they can't all be lies!

Reactions: 3
I’ve never heard that recording before and I’m genuinely shocked. It’s abhorrent.
And the fact that it sounds like he’s holding their child at the time is even worse. Granted he would have only been little and wouldn’t have understood what was being said, but no child should be exposed to that. It’s abuse.

I’ve never heard that recording before and I’m genuinely shocked. It’s abhorrent.
And the fact that it sounds like he’s holding their child at the time is even worse. Granted he would have only been little and wouldn’t have understood what was being said, but no child should be exposed to that. It’s abuse.
I actually hope this brings those tapes back up into the public’s consciousness, it’s utterly disgusting he’s been allowed back on our TV with that in the public domain.

Reactions: 9
I never said it was did I? I said blaming her is uncalled for
You said: ‘If he is an abusive bully you don't just walk away. Because of my situation I now work with women in abusive relationships, you don't just leave.‘ I was just pointing out that that’s not always the case, as with that sentence you seemed to be suggesting it was. My apologies if I misunderstood.

I don’t think that anyone is blaming her at all, I think people see him for the thoroughly nasty piece of work he is.
I think people just feel sad that she chose to continue the relationship when she was definitely made aware of the violent threats he made towards his ex, as well as supposedly calling her pregnancy a mistake, coupled with his reported infidelity in their relationship.
Hopefully she has a good support system and this relationship is over for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really hope she has left him. He’s a dead weight and she will be so much happier without him.

Reactions: 10
I would never blame Jac. You don’t know their life behind closed doors. I think she has a good support system with her family and friends.
im a firm believer in dont keep moaning about something if your not willing to change anything. Jac probably feels embarrassed about them breaking up again. Cant turn off love , i get that. Yes you have children and want to make the marriage work!!!! Life is so precious tho she Should not waste anymore time on him.
Jac can do so much better . I dont see Dan as fit 😂 hes tall and got a nice body. I dont like it when he opens his mouth to talk either Jheeeze louise.
im a celeb gave her loads of confidence and i’m so happy she won Xxxxx

Reactions: 2
I disagree- some women do walk away and I’ve known women to walk away. Not all women stay and is generalising which seems contradictory here. I thought it was wrong for you to say that nobody understands because Jacqueline isn’t the only woman to be in that scenario. Jacqueline has put her life out there for all to see which means people will talk and will criticise her and she knows that. Nobody here has said anything unkind, they have challenged her decision making and we all do that to others all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.