Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree- some women do walk away and I’ve known women to walk away. Not all women stay and is generalising which seems contradictory here. I thought it was wrong for you to say that nobody understands because Jacqueline isn’t the only woman to be in that scenario. Jacqueline has put her life out there for all to see which means people will talk and will criticise her and she knows that. Nobody here has said anything unkind, they have challenged her decision making and we all do that to others all the time.
Where did I say nobody walks away? I clearly said I did. I said it's not easy to do so. I didn't say nobody understands either. Every situation has its differences and who are we to judge her, we don't understand HER situation.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Where did I say nobody walks away? I clearly said I did. I said it's not easy to do so. I didn't say nobody understands either. Every situation has its differences and who are we to judge her, we don't understand HER situation.
Come on girls, let’s get back to the gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like her, but I really hope she doesn’t go back to her home in few days after staying at her mums for a few days with the kids. I’d expect her to stay there until lockdown is over. Especially since she’s posted a lot of stories about people breaking lockdown guidelines.

Reactions: 1
God no she was annoying enough on I’m a celeb
If she goes back to him, there’s no way she’s ever appear on Strictly. Can you imagine his reaction?! He’d be sticking knives everywhere!
If they split, I’d say it’s highly likely that she’d do it, for the money/exposure/confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What I don’t get is, how did the media even know she’d left? They must have told them in the first place? Screams of publicity stunt to me
She was lazy AF on I'm Celeb. I cant see her on strictly. I could see her on the ice skating though

Reactions: 7
Colleen Rooney Mark 2 but without the bank balance, though I imagine they are not short of a bob or two. What does he actually do apart from shag other women and sell stories? Once you can forgive, not that I would lol, but I can understand that once you can, the second time you accept it you are basically giving them the green light. Act like doormat and you will get treated like one. I have a friend whose wife cheated on him, my heart broke for him, she did it again he took her back, I was less sympathetic, the third time i said it was his own fault as he was enabling her to do it as she knew there was no consequence. Last week he left her as he found out that apart from the regular one she cheats with she is doing it with someone at work, he only found this out as she was suspended from work having being caught at it in the cloakroom! I would bet my mortgage he will go back,he Loves the drama, the begging , pleading , I will never do it again etc. They deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pathetic the pair of them - it’s all for show and attention as they know it leads to headlines.

Reactions: 12

What I don’t get is, how did the media even know she’d left? They must have told them in the first place? Screams of publicity stunt to me
Maybe creating a headline for in the style fashion range. The Lockdown means she is likely to go out and get papped so needs to generate publicity. isnt As for Strictly wanting her she should go for it I bet shes a great dancer if she went stage school.

Reactions: 3
So how long before Jordan is sliding in his DM’s or is he more of a love islander type? In normal situations there’d be someone ‘sighted’ with him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.