Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one jumping to the media killed Caroline flack. This is the guy who violently threatened and insulted his ex if she ever got with another man and has cheated numerous times on his current wife and the mother of his children. Yet immediately jumps to the media ruining people's lives.
Screenshot_2020-02-16-14.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know of one girl (a good friend of my very good friend) who slept with him whilst she was at home pregnant with baby number 2. That’s just one of so so so many. Very sad he prioritises nights out and shagging random women over being a present father. He’s never going to change, she needs to leave him ASAP.
Nice girl your friends friend. Clearly knew he was married but happy to sleep with him?

Reactions: 29
I refuse to buy anything from them or any other fast fashion brand like Boohoo or Misguided. It’s all outsourced offshore and mass produced tat that they charge ridiculous mark ups for. I hate it. I’m a charity shop bargain hunter through and through.
But, I do buy from Topshop (SALE) or similar when I want something special.
actually, most of boohoo &miss g is produced in the UK in Leicester. There units are so small, only say 200units per style where as topshop etc buy 10k units+ etc. I design for all uk brands and its topshop who mass produce abroad.

Reactions: 14
Why is she so boring? I stopped following her on Instagram because she bored me to tears.

she can’t act or sing and, whilst she’s not ugly, I don’t understand why she’s been chosen to model for that clothes company? She’s so plain and dull (like her house!)

• Heart
Another one jumping to the media killed Caroline flack. This is the guy who violently threatened and insulted his ex if she ever got with another man and has cheated numerous times on his current wife and the mother of his children. Yet immediately jumps to the media ruining people's lives.
View attachment 84828
He's so fkn thick, can't see the attraction with him either he reminds me of a pedalo P. E teacher. He's sold his tit stories for years so he knows what he's posted is bollocks.

Reactions: 5
“The minute another man’s penis goes inside you I will stick a knife up your bleep do you understand me?”

actual quote by Dan Osborne. I often want to post it on their instagrams when they’re gushing about each other.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
“The minute another man’s penis goes inside you I will stick a knife up your bleep do you understand me?”

actual quote by Dan Osborne. I often want to post it on their instagrams when they’re gushing about each other.
Omg that's revolting! I get bad vibes from him 🤮

Reactions: 8
Why is she so boring? I stopped following her on Instagram because she bored me to tears.

she can’t act or sing and, whilst she’s not ugly, I don’t understand why she’s been chosen to model for that clothes company? She’s so plain and dull (like her house!)
Probably because she won I’m a celebrity 🙄 you know what it’s like they get all kinds of deals etc they’ll soon drop her when the next one comes along!

Vile!!
Can’t believe she didn’t get rid of him with all the cheating he’s done. Surely she’ll get rid of him sooner or later

I cannot remember the last winner of I'm A Celebrity that has done so little to make money in the year after to make the most of their boosted profile. I suppose though because she's married to an evil bastard it quite rightly puts most companies off being associated with her unlike when other young women like Vicky, Scarlett and Toff won and were never off the TV. It wasn't that long ago she mentioned not seeing herself back in Eastenders and yet lately she churns out the possibility of going back there because I think she realises that's her only possible gravy train and that other acting jobs will be hard to get as she's been typecast as Lauren Branning.

I hope that girl has found happiness with a new guy, she seemed nice and was a primary school teacher IIRC

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand Jacqueline Jossa, I had to unfollow, she’s so up herself. She does boring lives alll the time to basically stare at herself in the camera. She did one asking for Netflix recommendations and then said ‘seen that, seen that, nah not for me’ She doesn’t seem at all grateful or humble

Reactions: 15
I can’t stand Jacqueline Jossa, I had to unfollow, she’s so up herself. She does boring lives alll the time to basically stare at herself in the camera. She did one asking for Netflix recommendations and then said ‘seen that, seen that, nah not for me’ She doesn’t seem at all grateful or humble
I don’t think she’s boring. I think she’s got no self esteem due to Dan, you saw that in I’m a celeb, he’s worn her down

as someone said above how come she’s done nothing since im a celeb? Didn’t she even not do the tv shows the next morning after winning? I think he’s very manipulative and anyone that likes his charming persona should remember the voicemail left to his ex that was quoted above.

The guy is a fanny rat, repulsive

Reactions: 9
I never liked her in the jungle

Shes obsessed with the Kardashians so I think she tries to emulate them by making nothing doing nothing

Shes obsessed with the Kardashians so I think she tries to emulate them by making nothing doing nothing
That was meant to say making money doing nothing :p

Reactions: 7

That was meant to say making money doing nothing :p

I’m sorry but anyone who’s obsessed with the Kardashian.. boggles me

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she done anything after the jungle except ads for in the style et al. Which to be honest she worked with some of the companies before the jungle so it didn't exactly do much career wise for her. I don't think she knows what she wants to do. Even if a tv company took a chance on her, she's boring and Dan is a twit. I remember she tried being a mummy blogger saying she was going to post honest videos all about her second child's birth and posting photos of how she looked because she wanted to show what real life looked like. Then she seemed to abandon it and whenever people asked her she said she wasn't ready to do/talk about any of it. Then she started to sell herbalife with Dan 🙄 looking at her ITS photos she's piled all of the weight back on. Not body shaming her, I'm no skinny minnie myself. But she's apparently happy with her body now even though she was selling herbalife and saying how happy she was that she was losing so much weight on it. Either she couldn't stick to it and regained the weight or she edited her photos on her sales page. She also had her own clothing range that she advertised loads on her IG. I only remembered after she did the ITS stuff so I tried to find hers but it's vanished. It was something like My Always. Once all of the ads dry up she'll be another one who runs back to soaps.

Reactions: 8
I know she’s got her ‘theatre school’, but I think anybody who takes acting advice from her needs their head examined! Eastenders has had a lotttt or bad actresses in her time but she’s got to be one of the worst

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know she’s got her ‘theatre school’, but I think anybody who takes acting advice from her needs their head examined! Eastenders has had a lotttt or bad actresses in her time but she’s got to be one of the worst
I forgot she's got the school lol. You're right, I wonder how long before this venture ends as well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.