Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she does include Teddy in some posts. And I don’t doubt he is very much included off social media by her. But I do think it’s a bit petty of his mum. It’s clearly nothing to do with him actually being posted on social media as Dan does it

Reactions: 5
she does include Teddy in some posts. And I don’t doubt he is very much included off social media by her. But I do think it’s a bit petty of his mum. It’s clearly nothing to do with him actually being posted on social media as Dan does it
I sort of get this tbh, I split with my ex and his gf of a week was plastering my kids everywhere acting like a step mum, I was livid regardless of her relationship with my ex she isn’t and wasn’t their parent. If I was to split with my ex now I’d be saying the same if a new partner wanted to post pics it’d be a no. And my partner would say the same if I got with someone else it’s not just one sided. And my ex and his gf didn’t last why would I want a woman posting pics of my kids when the only words out of her mouth were abuse to me!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I sort of get this tbh, I split with my ex and his gf of a week was plastering my kids everywhere acting like a step mum, I was livid regardless of her relationship with my ex she isn’t and wasn’t their parent. If I was to split with my ex now I’d be saying the same if a new partner wanted to post pics it’d be a no. And my partner would say the same if I got with someone else it’s not just one sided. And my ex and his gf didn’t last why would I want a woman posting pics of my kids when the only words out of her mouth were abuse to me!
Oh I totally get it. But they’re married. If my daughters step Mam kept putting photos up of their kids but not including my daughter that would annoy me more though

Reactions: 9
Jac doing this In The Style collab is predictable AF. The owner of that company is vile and seems to capitalise of every likeable/relatable/successful female reality star successes.

Reactions: 11
Oh I totally get it. But they’re married. If my daughters step Mam kept putting photos up of their kids but not including my daughter that would annoy me more though
I get that but personally if my ex had married her I still wouldn’t allow her to put pics up of my child, everyone has their own views but personally I don’t care for this whole blended family tit it just annoys me. I’m sort of a hypocrite because my ex left when my children were small they saw him for 6 months ish after the split and he was then a danger to them so isn’t allowed near them all my SM accounts are very private, however my husband has put a couple of pics up throughout the years however he is the one working to provide them with a nice childhood and home and has raised them with me for the last 6 years. Sorry I’m rambling on but I remember the fury of a 16 year old girl playing mummy all over SM all to well. At this point she hasn’t even met my kids and had decided I was a tit mum and she was far better. It boils my blood.

• Angry
Jac doing this In The Style collab is predictable AF. The owner of that company is vile and seems to capitalise of every likeable/relatable/successful female reality star successes.
Honestly, their items are tit quality. In a charity shop the other day I found one of their dresses (black ruffle dress) BNWT for £3. I go on their website and it’s currently listed for sale at £35!!! I was landed thinking I’d got a right bargain, until I tried the dress on and it barely covers my bum (I’m 5”1 😒).

Honestly, their items are tit quality. In a charity shop the other day I found one of their dresses (black ruffle dress) BNWT for £3. I go on their website and it’s currently listed for sale at £35!!! I was landed thinking I’d got a right bargain, until I tried the dress on and it barely covers my bum (I’m 5”1 😒).
I refuse to buy anything from them or any other fast fashion brand like Boohoo or Misguided. It’s all outsourced offshore and mass produced tat that they charge ridiculous mark ups for. I hate it. I’m a charity shop bargain hunter through and through.
But, I do buy from Topshop (SALE) or similar when I want something special.

Reactions: 6
We’re all here discussing their marriage because it’s hanging by a thread, can’t say I blame the mum to be honest. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think like others say he will do it again and it won’t be too far away! He’s just one of these arseholes that can’t seem to help himself. Just hope she can find the strength to leave him when he does, as others have said though he will 100% make life hell for her. You can see how much she adores him but never got that vibe from him. Just a matter of time before the wanker cheats again!

Reactions: 3
ITS did a BBC series called Breaking Fashion and it’s all about their celeb/influencer collabs and it gave you ideas of what ££ they made from these collabs. It was quite interesting to watch actually.

Reactions: 3
ITS did a BBC series called Breaking Fashion and it’s all about their celeb/influencer collabs and it gave you ideas of what ££ they made from these collabs. It was quite interesting to watch actually.
Yeah, I watched it! I thought the owner talked to his staff like absolute tit.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I watched it! I thought the owner talked to his staff like absolute tit.
Need to watch this tonight!

I refuse to buy anything from them or any other fast fashion brand like Boohoo or Misguided. It’s all outsourced offshore and mass produced tat that they charge ridiculous mark ups for. I hate it. I’m a charity shop bargain hunter through and through.
But, I do buy from Topshop (SALE) or similar when I want something special.
100000% agree. Boohoo is really popular but I’ve bought something from there and it looked like cheap market stall tat 🤯 the material just felt so synthetic, a bit like Jane Norman used to be. I’m a chazza shop lover too, have gone in weekly for years! I was once stood in Venice head-to-toe charity shop outfit and someone asked me where I got my skirt because it was so beautiful! I mean Venice, where they all look like supermodels!

Need to watch this tonight!

100000% agree. Boohoo is really popular but I’ve bought something from there and it looked like cheap market stall tat 🤯 the material just felt so synthetic, a bit like Jane Norman used to be. I’m a chazza shop lover too, have gone in weekly for years! I was once stood in Venice head-to-toe charity shop outfit and someone asked me where I got my skirt because it was so beautiful! I mean Venice, where they all look like supermodels!
I’m all about recycling clothes. I always take mine to charity shop when I’m clearing out which I do if I buy something new! I’ve gotten so many beautiful gems in chazza shops and from independent businesses 😁😁😁
And, your skirt must be absolutely glorious!!🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Might be being tight here but when she went in I’m a Celebrity all I could think is about how much I would miss my kids whilst I was in there. I understand it’d be worth it for the money / boost in career but I couldn’t help but thought it everytime she came on screen. I know they didn’t go to Dubai for long but I just can’t believe she went without them again ?! Like maybe the older one it doesn’t make a difference but her younger one will be changing all the time and they’re not small for long ☹

She’s got an ad up in her stories for ‘Waterdrop’ and the videos are a mess. All completely out of sync, it’s like she doesn’t even try

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.