Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh aren’t her stories just a bit strange? Just looking at herself without actually speaking?

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for Jac, I really got to like her in the jungle, she seems like such a sweet girl.

I agree with previous posters, her forgiveness for his repeated infidelity comes from her low self esteem and self worth. I was really disappointed that he was there to greet her after she left the jungle. I had been hoping she would have requested that he not be there when she came out, and kicked him to the curb after. Such a horrible man, he probably knows exactly what to say to her to charm her, he'll be going all out now that she's won the jungle and there's more in it for him now. But I've no doubt it will happen again and she'll be further humiliated :(

Reactions: 6
I feel like dan is trying mega hard atm to be a good family man. Will it last? Doubt it sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dans insta page flashed up so I had a look and noticed he had 3 children. Mostly includes his 3 children in all his family shots.
Jac on the other hand hasn't a single picture with Dans little boy.. do we think that this is out of respect/instruction of his mum or that she is a wicked stepmother trying to denying her husbands other child?🤔 I really hate it when one child gets left out of family pictures/xmas cards etc but I do also understand that it may be not her decision.

Reactions: 1
Dans insta page flashed up so I had a look and noticed he had 3 children. Mostly includes his 3 children in all his family shots.
Jac on the other hand hasn't a single picture with Dans little boy.. do we think that this is out of respect/instruction of his mum or that she is a wicked stepmother trying to denying her husbands other child?🤔 I really hate it when one child gets left out of family pictures/xmas cards etc but I do also understand that it may be not her decision.
The mum doesn’t let her post him 😢

Reactions: 2
The mum needs to get over it if I’m honest that’s clearly one of those his my son not yours moments 🙄

Reactions: 3
Cos I think it’s unfair on the child, when he’s older and he has a look at her page, like you did he’s not gonna see any pictures of himself. Wonder if his mum will tell him it’s because of her
I think if worrying about whether or not his step mum posted him on her Instagram when he was a child is his biggest concern he mustn’t have much going on in his life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
When he was on TOWIE he came across as a massive ego and narcissistic so easily on camera. NOT attractive but some people seem to fawn over him :sick:

Reactions: 4
I think if worrying about whether or not his step mum posted him on her Instagram when he was a child is his biggest concern he mustn’t have much going on in his life 🤷🏼‍♀️
You’d be surprised what Teenagers turn against you for.

Reactions: 2
You’d be surprised what Teenagers turn against you for.
Oh yes!! My eldest daughter has a different dad. Very jealous her two sisters, me and my husband all have the same surname. Then found out her friend in school has the same surname and that was another reason for her having a hissy fit over surnames.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.