Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a waste it has been to vote her queen. The idea was to reboot her career but instead she has already crumbled due to stories about her husband. She should take the interviews and the hard questions and show people that she is a strong woman
Should have been Andy from Corrie

Reactions: 9
I used to watch Dan back in the TOWIE days and he came across as a nice man but he just seems to want children and treats the mothers like just the mothers of his children and not his partner/lover. It’s very odd. He wants the kids but not the mum.

It’s obvious now Jacs been in the jungle and won he’s cashing in on the fame. When she was in there he suddenly was posting photos of her, backing her in the jungle, saying he loved her etc he’s just after the fame as he’s been no one since TOWIE and CBB. It’s so obvious because how often did he ever mention his wife on his Instagram before? It’s all his children.

He didn’t care how Jac would feel when he did CBB, and how obvious was it that Gabby was lying? She’s a disgrace doing what she did knowing he was married with children. I personally believe it did happen between them. That’s his type, the Love Island rejects, where as Jac is naturally pretty and a nice person with good morals.

Jac wants to be a good mum so she’s doing what many women do and staying with him hoping for the fairytale ending but it won’t come, I’ve seen this happen to so many women. He will continue to cheat, he does it for all to see in nightclubs apparently so he’s hardly good at hiding it. Jac is a good mum and loves Dan, he really needs to wake up to what he has or let the girl go and be happy, she doesn’t deserve to be hurt time and time again.

Reactions: 13
I used to watch Dan back in the TOWIE days and he came across as a nice man but he just seems to want children and treats the mothers like just the mothers of his children and not his partner/lover. It’s very odd. He wants the kids but not the mum.

It’s obvious now Jacs been in the jungle and won he’s cashing in on the fame. When she was in there he suddenly was posting photos of her, backing her in the jungle, saying he loved her etc he’s just after the fame as he’s been no one since TOWIE and CBB. It’s so obvious because how often did he ever mention his wife on his Instagram before? It’s all his children.

He didn’t care how Jac would feel when he did CBB, and how obvious was it that Gabby was lying? She’s a disgrace doing what she did knowing he was married with children. I personally believe it did happen between them. That’s his type, the Love Island rejects, where as Jac is naturally pretty and a nice person with good morals.

Jac wants to be a good mum so she’s doing what many women do and staying with him hoping for the fairytale ending but it won’t come, I’ve seen this happen to so many women. He will continue to cheat, he does it for all to see in nightclubs apparently so he’s hardly good at hiding it. Jac is a good mum and loves Dan, he really needs to wake up to what he has or let the girl go and be happy, she doesn’t deserve to be hurt time and time again.
One would argue that Jac isn't being a good mum at all. The environment her girls are growing up in will damage them.

Reactions: 15

It's a bit like the Madonna bleep complex. I think he would abuse jac (emotional and physically) but he doesn't see her as sexual.
The buzz of this win will end soon and he'll be back to getting his dick wet in anyone but his wife.

Reactions: 11
It's a bit like the Madonna bleep complex. I think he would abuse jac (emotional and physically) but he doesn't see her as sexual.
The buzz of this win will end soon and he'll be back to getting his dick wet in anyone but his wife.
Totally agree with this, and the way he treated that other woman he had a child with was the first big fat red flag.

Reactions: 6
So apparently Natalie has confirmed it all happened... I feel sorry for Jac for some reason she idolises that man! Fingers crossed she realises how strong she is and gets rid of that cheating tosser

Reactions: 3
Definitely agree!
Totally agree with this, and the way he treated that other woman he had a child with was the first big fat red flag.
Most definitely a red flag, a bleeping huge one but I think by then it was too late, I think he manipulated and psychologically abused her from day one!

Reactions: 1
I really feel for her and I am amazed when anyone can even consider forgiving a partner for cheating. Once the trust is broken how surely it can never ever be repaired just patched over.

I remember years ago on Towie she was brought up in a conversation with Dan and James (his best friend on there at the time) and it was like she was a passing phase no respect for her when talking about her.

I saw him once in Bluewater shopping centre and he is so blinking tall, he is very attractive physically but his attitude is terrible and unattractive.

I really hope Jac leaves him, she could do so much better. He blatently has done a lot wrong and going out with all these women is unacceptable as a husband who has already evidenced he is not to be trusted.

Meh.

Reactions: 10
I know of one girl (a good friend of my very good friend) who slept with him whilst she was at home pregnant with baby number 2. That’s just one of so so so many. Very sad he prioritises nights out and shagging random women over being a present father. He’s never going to change, she needs to leave him ASAP.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I know of one girl (a good friend of my very good friend) who slept with him whilst she was at home pregnant with baby number 2. That’s just one of so so so many. Very sad he prioritises nights out and shagging random women over being a present father. He’s never going to change, she needs to leave him ASAP.
Oh no, this is sad 💔

I feel so sorry for her - he has no respect for her and it is being shown in the media day after day. This will seriously take its toll on her and I genuinely worry for her mental health. Another example of the UK media chipping away at a celeb until they’re at breaking point.

I wonder how long this charade will last??

I don't give it long before she's back being his doormat again and he's out shagging anything with a pulse

Reactions: 2
Genuinely curious..

Why does Jacqueline share 100 videos a day of her kids just playing? (Not even doing anything interesting!) like they’re cute don’t get me wrong, but 1 video would have been enough!

Reactions: 9
Genuinely curious..

Why does Jacqueline share 100 videos a day of her kids just playing? (Not even doing anything interesting!) like they’re cute don’t get me wrong, but 1 video would have been enough!
I know! Don’t mean to be rude but who gives a duck? 😂 last night I think it was she videoed herself blow drying the kids hair?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Genuinely curious..

This is a bit unfair tbh. How many dozens of young mothers like Jacqueline do you know who post exactly the same kind of videos of their kids? I wish I could avoid such vids but I'm a gay man in my 30s with loads of female friends, so my Facebook feed is full of the bloody things!

I can't stand videos like this, but I understand why she posts them... she loves her kids! Either that, or she's just incredibly naive about what makes a good celeb video... or both. Either way, she deserves some slack. And I don't even like her, I thought she was a right moody cow on IAC!

Reactions: 11
This is a bit unfair tbh. How many dozens of young mothers like Jacqueline do you know who post exactly the same kind of videos of their kids? I wish I could avoid such vids but I'm a gay man in my 30s with loads of female friends, so my Facebook feed is full of the bloody things!

I can't stand videos like this, but I understand why she posts them... she loves her kids! Either that, or she's just incredibly naive about what makes a good celeb video... or both. Either way, she deserves some slack. And I don't even like her, I thought she was a right moody cow on IAC!
Well. I’m Jacquelines same age with a child myself.. I don’t post these hundreds of videos of him because I know people DGAF! Would also want to protect his privacy more if I had such a huge following.. she just sits there filming them while they play and uploads tons of videos of it. Bizarre

Reactions: 14
Well. I’m Jacquelines same age with a child myself.. I don’t post these hundreds of videos of him because I know people DGAF! Would also want to protect his privacy more if I had such a huge following.. she just sits there filming them while they play and uploads tons of videos of it. Bizarre
I agree, I'm a similar age and my child very rarely appears on social media. I think it's parental basis and a generation who believes anything that happens should be on social media. They are making memories Hun 😂😂

• Heart
I think twice about posting my own children on a private WhatsApp group with just family members!

Reactions: 3
Exactly... as much as people love their kids, strangers on the internet don’t give a tit. And instead of filming her kids playing, why doesn’t she play with them. And I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to protect their privacy.... she has a big following, not them!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.