Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking why a man who has an arm full of Michael Jackson tattoos has no style is a real head scratcher!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She talks more like a 2-3 year old, she must have speech probs.
Yeah but her Mum does talk like a child in year 5 🤷🏻‍♀️ “Hii guyssss omg so this top is just perfick. Omg love it. Sooo.. Been strawberry picking. Love it. Wanted to do that in like literally for ever and like I just went and done it. So fun guys.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sans those hideous ‘chunky’ trainers. Loves a chunky trainer does Jossa!
Can’t believe they’re not her “chunky white trainers” though as they’re the ones she’s constantly banging on about!

those kids T-shirts are pricey aren’t they, I’m sure you could get genuine Disney t-shirts for that or cheaper? They’re like primark rip offs but 4 x the price!

Reactions: 3
Ughhh what is this new dodgy business venture they’re now flogging?! No!!!! When will they ever learn?! Someone needs to do a comedy sketch of these two this is just gold!

Have people seen her latest video? ‘Have you ever liiiike wanted to win a new car? Have you ever liiiike wanted to win a big TV and loadsa cash?’ Fcking hell Jac and Dan yes yes I have! Genius business idea this!! This sounds really legit where can I sign up?!?’ 😑 Oh and Daniel will pay the winners a personal visit.. surprised he doesn’t offer to throw in a free shag!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah but her Mum does talk like a child in year 5 🤷🏻‍♀️ “Hii guyssss omg so this top is just perfick. Omg love it. Sooo.. Been strawberry picking. Love it. Wanted to do that in like literally for ever and like I just went and done it. So fun guys.”
I find Jac really immature and childish.

Reactions: 7
Spot on

Ughhh what is this new dodgy business venture they’re now flogging?! No!!!! When will they ever learn?! Someone needs to do a comedy sketch of these two this is just gold!

Have people seen her latest video? ‘Have you ever liiiike wanted to win a new car? Have you ever liiiike wanted to win a big TV and loadsa cash?’ Fcking hell Jac and Dan yes yes I have! Genius business idea this!! This sounds really legit where can I sign up?!?’ 😑 Oh and Daniel will pay the winners a personal visit.. surprised he doesn’t offer to throw in a free shag!!!
How is this madness of a business idea ever going to work out well?! They come across as such dodgy chavs. Not surprised... runs in thr family with her dad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
im dying. This impression, it’s so perfick!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that about her kids... I didn't want to be the first to say it tho 😂 I thought too Ella has speech problems
Me too 😂😂😂😂
I feel awful for saying it but her voice really irritates me 😂

The shag is probably included but she doesn’t know about that part until it’s in the papers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would love to see Francine Lewis do an impression of her. Her sam and billie fairies and ‘the GC’ and Katie price ones are so good!

Reactions: 3
I think the Disney shirts are cute but when I saw the prices, what the actual duck are they thinking. 😂 As if.

The slippers DanIELLL is selling on his stories look like joke clown slippers from the novelty shop, I thought he was going to do a banana peel slip at any moment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jac really baby’s Ella so it’s not surprising that she seems younger than she is.

Wow! No one would ever know they went strawberry picking today would they? 🙄

Reactions: 1
E15F6182-B9DB-456E-BE42-0731E8C89976.png

Nothing quite says professional businessman with his sht together ready to launch a new business than Dan the Man lying on his back with his nips out. I mean.. he hasnt even bothered to sit up let alone get dressed. Ever the professional this guy 👌 Next time I‘m kicking off a new business contract with a client I might skip the usual formalities and just send a picture of myself lying topless on the floor with a big thumbs up saying I’m raring to go 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.